Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Don't you all dare laugh one bit.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
g33k Posted at: 10:27 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529506
g33k
Mr. Lurker
Post Likes: 0
+
+
What type of weapon should I use over all as a sort of default? (I mean like LS,GS,SnS,Bow,Lbowgun,Hbowgun etc etc)

Also what do you all use?
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 11:27 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529542
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I would advise the long sword for melee or a light bowgun or a bow for ranged, they give you speed and are very flexable, I have found that speed is the key to defeat almost all the monsters I've fought (gained from over 300hours of play)

My most used equipment for melee is, Rathalos soul U armour with True Devil Slyser

For ranged I use Hunter S armour for auto tracker and Balango U armour for High grade earplugs, Weapon wise I use Heart shot bow 2 or the Silver Sparticus

As always, I would advise Rathalos soul armour (doesn't have to be the U set) for high grade earplugs, they'll save you on more than one occation, hope this helps Thumbs Up
Predian991 Posted at: 11:36 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529549
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I tend to favour the longswords, smolder dragonsword, susano blade, True devil slicer and black katana mk. III, but im tring to make more DS and SNS like UHAE.

Armour wise i use death stench S or Akantor armour very often, and the odd time chameleos.

For bowmaster i use a range of bows, diablos horn bow II, akantor bow, exterminator bow, prominence bow III, i have basically every bow, i love them lol.

As for armour for bowmaster i normally use an adrenaline set, or a set with high grade earplug for those irritating wyverns
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 12:05 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529566
Azure Rathalos
+
+
what is that adrenalin set made with and what does the adrenalin skill do (I've never tried it)?
Predian991 Posted at: 13:15 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529612
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Monodevil cap/helm, monoblos vest S, Monodevil guards, chrome metal coat, monodevil leggings, thats mine.

When your health its very low it gives you a great attack bonus, when used with heroics its insanely high, akantor bow goes to over 600+ raw attack
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 13:35 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529624
Azure Rathalos
+
+
nasty, looks like i need to find a monobalis heart Doh
Predian991 Posted at: 13:38 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529628
Predian991
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol yeah its funny, people say they are really rare, but i did 5 runs and got 3 Eh
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 13:46 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529632
Azure Rathalos
+
+
I dont bother with them, I've only killed 6, but no heart for me Violin

« Last edited by Azure Rathalos on Jan 25th 2009 »
g33k Posted at: 16:10 Jan25 2009 Post ID: 2529885
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
Well me being HR 1 means I can't get half the stuff you recommended... (well actually over half XD rofl lol)

Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 06:22 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530193
Azure Rathalos
+
+
You asked what we used, not what you could get!

But since I'm here to help, I started a new profile a while ago (HR1 aswell) I've got a Raithian bow called Queen blaster II and Sandfall (light bowgun) with battle armour and Iorn katana gospel with battle armour, I use this profile once in a blue moon, when I actuly play the game, lol,
I'm on 5* village quests and the urgent quest in the gathering hall to become HR2 and all this with def 65 for melee and 41 for ranged.

So my advice is get the 5* village quests to unlock "The Tigrex's Roar" and use Queen blaster II, then mash the Tigrex until you've got a full set of armour from it Thumbs Up
g33k Posted at: 15:51 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530434
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
well I am HR 6 now with all quests beat. (not downloaded) I sure enjoy game saves.

D_Otaku Posted at: 17:06 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530495
D_Otaku
+
+
-_- then why are you reset your game in the first place?
avy by Rj
sig by me

g33k Posted at: 20:13 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530602
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 26-Jan-2009 D_Otaku said:-_- then why are you reset your game in the first place?
Hmmm what? That is confusingly stated.

D_Otaku Posted at: 21:17 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530646
D_Otaku
+
+
"What are you delete your savedata for"
Sorry, kinda sleepy when i type it
avy by Rj
sig by me

g33k Posted at: 21:20 Jan26 2009 Post ID: 2530649
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
If you were talking to me. I backed up my game to my computer and just put the new save on my PSP Memory stick Pro Duo.

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 05:34 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2530705
Azure Rathalos
+
+
As for me, you can have three characters, so I have three profiles Thumbs Up

Now your HR6 again g33k, might I advise Rathalos Soul U armour with true devil slyser, Upgrade the armour and jem it to have high grade earplugs and recless abandon +2 (might want to get rid of the minus 10 health though)

Here's the jems to use: 2 Expert jewels, 2 Strength jewels and a celebrity jewel.

Get all that stuff and you can watch the monsters drop!
g33k Posted at: 16:15 Jan27 2009 Post ID: 2530920
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
+
On 27-Jan-2009 Azure Rathalos said:As for me, you can have three characters, so I have three profiles Thumbs Up

Now your HR6 again g33k, might I advise Rathalos Soul U armour with true devil slyser, Upgrade the armour and jem it to have high grade earplugs and recless abandon +2 (might want to get rid of the minus 10 health though)

Here's the jems to use: 2 Expert jewels, 2 Strength jewels and a celebrity jewel.

Get all that stuff and you can watch the monsters drop!
I have got full Silver Sol armor. I think I am good. I dun like Rathalos soul U armor...

Anyway what to use for gunner class?

Azure Rathalos Posted at: 05:20 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531220
Azure Rathalos
+
+
The increasd damage of the affinity and the earplugs that help no end against alot of monsters,

also Soul U is the same as Silver soul, just in blue.

Although Tigrex armour would be better than both for a gunner, high grade earplugs and auto tracker and quick eating......can't go wrong with that, now I might get that set Thumbs Up
chaosarchangeldragon Posted at: 14:53 Jan30 2009 Post ID: 2532585
chaosarchangeldragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I started with Hunting Horn and went through most of the game with it... I use it whenever I fight Akantor with my friend still... I switched to Long Sword as well wich is great for those faster monsters... Now I mostly stick to Great Sword...

By the way another armor with the Adrenaline perk is the one made from Rajang, I preffer it over the Monodevil. Better perks; you get sharpness+1, Adrenaline and Flute Expert(wich just allows you to play notes a little faster)

With the Adrenaline and Felyne Heroics skills I was able to boost my attack to 2557 using a GS and 3427 with a HH.
Azure Rathalos Posted at: 16:56 Jan31 2009 Post ID: 2533321
Azure Rathalos
+
+
Now thats just wrong! but don't you have to have low health to use the adrenalin skill?
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close