Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The Game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 11 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:56 Mar24 2009 Post ID: 2580953
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Name: Blaze
Height: 5'11 (human) 8'0 (werewolf)
Race: Werewolf
Weight: 160 pounds (human) 1,250 pounds (werewolf)
Appearance: In his human form Hes heavily musceled and wears nothing but

a simple pair of sweatpants. his hair is a shaggy black with a silver

streak going down one of his bangs. His eyes are bright blue.

Werewolf: In his werewolf form. His fur is smooth and well kept. His

fur is all black with a silver streak going up his back and down his

belly. His fangs and claws are long and sharp and his clear blue eyes

shine I. As a werewolf he is quick and silent despite his large size

his claws and fangs are sharp enough to rip through the stoutest armor.

Weapons/Armor: Blaze has no need of any weapons besides his fangs and

claws, Blaze does wear special armor made of a very rare material called

moonite found only in the dark realm it is very strong and there is

almost nothing that can pierce it besides very powerful magic, Moonite

absorbs light energy but repels dark energy, elemental energy does

reduced damage.

Skills/Magic: Blaze has the ability to manipulate lunar energy which

very few werewolves have had the ability to do.

Lunar claw: Blaze's claws glow silver with lunar energy and he slashes

with great force

Lunar blast: Blaze gathers energy in his mouth and shoots out a powerful

energy beam

Sonic howl: Howls at a supersonic pitch which hurts the enemy

Wall of sound: Calls the pack to use their sonic howl to further damage

the enemy also works as a barrier

Divine power Lumina- Blaze's body glows with lunar power and his speed

and strength are increased he then does a rapid series of slashes to the

enemy followed by a powerfull lunar blast from his mouth. The divine

power buff's blaze for awhile after the attack but when it?s over Blaze

feels weaker. He does'nt transform back to human but he's slower and not

as strong once the aftereffects have disappeared

Spirit Wolf: Blaze can disantragate his body to release his spirit form

which makes him a lot stronger and faster his lunar manipulation is

pushed to extreme levels. The longer he stays in this form the harder it

is to rebuild his body.

Sprit attacks

Spirit claw-this attack slashes the soul of the enemy

Spirit blast-shoots a concentrated blast made out spirit energy

Divine power le Luna de structica- Blaze's most powerful attack only

usable while in sprit form he uses all his energy to do a series of

slashes on the enemies? soul utterly ripping it to shreds when this is

done. Blaze shoots a gigantic spirit blast which disintegrates the body

of the victim. After this attack is used Blaze is returned to his human

from for awhile until his energy recharges.

History: Was born in the dark realm where the dark elves reside. He is

king of the werewolves but a coup was developed and he was overthrown.

Blaze was not a bad ruler but the coup leaders wanted his power. Blaze

was exiled to another dimension and now tries to find his way home.

During his travels Blaze has found 7 very trustworthy wolves which are

his pack the sub-leader of the pack is name Zink.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 15:09 Mar25 2009 Post ID: 2581559
SUPERMAN5
+
((ss2teengohan, I think the RP is closed to any further RP'ers, but its not my decision, its Seo's decision))

The electrical orbs in Dakkben's hands grew larger, growing more powerful with each passing second. "Sprite, should I wipe them out?" He asked, unsure if he should use the electrical orbs.
Seos san Nekros Posted: 09:46 Mar26 2009 Post ID: 2582179
Seos san Nekros
+
((Actually, I may still accept some entries depending on the character. But I'm not sure about a werewolf in this one. Particularly when I've already got a vampire. Sorry, ss2teengohan. You're free to try a different character if you like, but I'm gonna have to turn down Blaze.))

Sprite shook his head blankly. "You may as well give it a shot," he said without much conviction. "At least, I can't think of anything better..." he added under his breath.
He wasn't much of a scientist, and thus wasn't sure exactly what effect electricity would have on glass. But then, he also wasn't sure if regular science applied anyway, being that these were moving glass ants.
He shrugged, utterly at a loss. "Go ahead and try it, I guess..." he said.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 14:43 Mar26 2009 Post ID: 2582256
SUPERMAN5
+
After charging the electrical orbs in his hands for a short amount of time, Dakkben finally opened his hands, thrusting the orbs forward at an angle to collide on the ground which the ants are crawling upon.
ss2teengohan Posted: 14:58 Mar26 2009 Post ID: 2582274
ss2teengohan
+
(hmm...well i do have a sayian character would he be allowed to enter?)
imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:26 Mar27 2009 Post ID: 2583077
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"You can't be serious." Fan snorted. "Electricity isn't going to do jack squat against them." She unslung her shotgun and pumped it to clear the barrel. She then stuck her hand out to the side when some of her dark energy began to gather. A huge ammount continued to gather in her hand for a few seconds before it stopped, leaving a small, black cylinder in her hand. She slipped it into her shotgun. "My plan is much more simple." Fan pumped the shotgun.
"Uh Oh." Sky said, covering her ears.
"Blow them all to hell." Fan smirked as she aimed at the largest concentration of the group and pulled the trigger, letting loose a massive explosion of dark energy, spreading out like a shotgun would, but staying enough of track to impact where the creatures were. A loud crack rang through the air.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
geezerguy Posted: 15:03 Mar27 2009 Post ID: 2583203
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Vierdos quickly covered his ears with his rough hands and squinted his eyes, protecting himself from the sound of Fan's gun. When the sound stopped ringing in his ears, he slowly lowered his hands, away from his ears, still stunned by the glass turning into insect-like creatures. Vierdos was intrigued by this, so he stood there, waiting to see what would happen next.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Snowfire Posted: 13:26 Apr05 2009 Post ID: 2590667
Snowfire
+
"What's so dangerous about ants? Expecially is they are glass?" Tyla said, but crushing a few ants anyway.
Team Dragonfire

Credit for sig: sora101

"Smile just for the fun of it."

Guess what? Most of my teams are deleted now! Okay... that's all I have to say... for now...

Sorry for not being on much, guys! Don't forget about me!
Seos san Nekros Posted: 18:11 Apr11 2009 Post ID: 2596578
Seos san Nekros
+
A resounding shriek, not unlike the sound of metal scraping against rock, blew through the air as both Dakkben's and Fan's attacks seemed to reflect away from the ants, every bit as harmless as a flashlight beam against a mirror. Sprite stepped quickly out of the way as part of Fan's dark energy sped past him, soaring off into the sky.
He looked back to the ants with a look of fear mixed with confusion etched across his features. The glass creatures continued their charge as if nothing had interrupted them.
Then there was a slight crunch, barely even noticeable after the explosion of sounds before it. Sprite glanced in the direction of the noise and traces of a grin lifted a corner of his mouth as he saw the source: several of these monstrous ants, so capable of reflecting magical assault, had been crushed easily by Tyla?s efforts.
[center]
[color=silver]
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
geezerguy Posted: 18:24 Apr11 2009 Post ID: 2596586
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Vierdos watched in disbelief as Tyla's foot crushed the ants, whereas Dakkben's and Fan's attack did no harm, Vierdos then managed a small smile, finding this pretty humourous, but he did not waste any more time staring mindlessly at the glass ants as he started stepping on them with his bare feet, but the glass creatures only leaving minor cuts that did not really affect him.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 23:10 Apr11 2009 Post ID: 2596891
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"So, they reflect energy, but not physical attacks?" Sky said.
"Sounds a little too easy though..." Fan muttered as she opened the chamber of her shotgun. Excess dark energy difted out and disipatted. Fan reached into a side pouch and pulled a few normal buckshot rounds into the shotgun and pumped it. She blasted the normal pellets at these strange creatures as a bit of an experiment.

CurryMonster Posted: 04:05 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2596972
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
Elia backed off as the glass ants approached, putting her back to the door of the bookstore and pushing the Rod of Tides into her belt. She fumbled for the handle and found it locked. Panic began to flood through her body as she struggled against the urge to run. Glass ants? What was going on?
Seeing Tyla successfully crush the miniature creatures beneath her foot, Elia finally steeled her resolve. They were made of glass. If she fought back, nobody was going to get hurt.
Her left hand, previously concealed inside her sleeve, came into view holding a silver revolver. Gripping it with both hands and standing with her legs slightly apart, she aimed at one of the ants and pulled the trigger, closing her eyes and flinching as a loud bang issued from the muzzle of the weapon. As the bullet struck, the ant exploded in a shower of tiny glass shards, leaving only a small hole in the ground where it had once been.

« Last edited by CurryMonster on Apr 12th 2009 »

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Seos san Nekros Posted: 04:19 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2596977
Seos san Nekros
+
Cautiously, but still with traces of a grin on his face, Sprite moved toward the ants and stomped on a couple of them himself. His grin became more pronounced as the animated shards were crushed to dust with a crunch.
Despite his grin, he glanced at Fan with slight trepidation. ?Yeah, I wasn?t expecting this to be simple, either,? he agreed. He stepped forward with his other leg, crushing a few more of the creatures, then added, ?But I?m not gonna complain.?
[center]
[color=silver]
CurryMonster Posted: 04:27 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2596978
CurryMonster
+
Elia fired again, destroying another of the glass ants and leaving a crater beneath it, before casting a glance across at her allies. A few of them were wading into the glass swarm, crushing ants as they went, and Fan had adopted a similar strategy to herself. It seemed to be working so far, but there were thousands of the tiny glass creatures. Sooner or later, something was going to go wrong, and when it did, she didn't want to be alone. She ran from the door into the horde of shards, carefully placing her footsteps so she didn't tread on any of them; her shoes had not been designed with this task in mind. Only when she reached Sprite's side did she stop, firing two more shots at the ants gathering around her.
"Sprite, what are we going to do?" she asked quietly, stepping over a small column of ants and firing into the middle of it. The blast shattered several of the creatures, leaving a noticeable gap in the formation which they quickly moved to fill. "There's too many... we can't keep doing this forever, someone's going to get hurt."

Seos san Nekros Posted: 05:18 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2596979
Seos san Nekros
+
Sprite nodded solemnly, crushing a few more ants himself, but making no noticeable dent in their total mass.
?But I think we have to try, don?t we?? he asked, though his voice lacked any real determination. ?If these things can explode from every glass storefront, we?re not going to be able to escape them??
[center]
[color=silver]
CurryMonster Posted: 05:39 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2596986
CurryMonster
+
Elia fired one more shot into a small cluster of ants, and had flipped open the cylinder of her revolver even before the shards had settled. From the left pocket of her jacket, she plucked six bullets made of a highly reflective, sky-blue metal, which she nimbly slotted into the weapon before closing the weapon and spinning the cylinder. The entire process took a little under two seconds, by which time the ants had already regrouped.
"We don't even know where we are," she remarked to Sprite. "But if we stay here, we'll be overwhelmed. I think we should run."

Seos san Nekros Posted: 05:55 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2596990
Seos san Nekros
+
?I know,? Sprite sighed. ?But I?m just not sure running helps. Who knows what we?re running to? I really think we have to at least try to see if we can stop these things.?
As Sprite hesitantly stepped forward onto another small cluster of the ants, he noticed something peculiar about the piles of completely destroyed glass left in the wake of the ants which had already been crushed: the piles, barely bigger chunks than dust at this point, were still moving. They were much smaller, and they moved less quickly than their larger counterparts, but it seemed as if every tiny fragment had become another small crystalline ant.
?? Or we could run,? Sprite acquiesced after a long bewildered pause.
[center]
[color=silver]
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:12 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597015
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Oh, hell." Fan said, backing away. One of the small ants climbed on the back of her leg. With lightning reflexes, Fan clubbed it away with the butt of her shotgun. "Sounds good." Fan said to Sprite as she blasted two more shotgun blasts into the ants to slow them down. She turned and got ready to run, picking out her route through the mass of glass ants.
Sky fumbled for her pistol and slipped a normal clip into it, backing away as she fired two rounds.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Apr 12th 2009 »

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 20:22 Apr12 2009 Post ID: 2597490
SUPERMAN5
+
Dakkben charged an electrical orb front of him, he threw it to the ground, making a electrical shockwave towards the ants. "It might slow them down, but we better run." He said.
geezerguy Posted: 07:58 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2597748
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Vierdos liked the idea of running, especially since the lower part of his legs were covered in the glass creatures. "Running sounds pretty good to me, too" Vierdos said, a hint of fear in his voice, as he followed Fan's route, backing away at a quick pace, but making sure not to trip over. The glass creatures on his legs were crawling higher up to his body, almost up to his waist now. Panicking, Vierdos tried to quickly brush them off quickly with his rough hands, most of the ants fell too the ground, scuttering away, but some were latched on tight, climbing higher.

« Last edited by geezerguy on Apr 13th 2009 »
Displaying Page 11 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close