Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The Game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 12 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Seos san Nekros Posted: 09:48 Apr21 2009 Post ID: 2604142
Seos san Nekros
Post Likes: 0
+
Sprite backtracked hastily out of the swarm of glass ants, unintentionally crunching a few with his footsteps along the way. Almost as soon as his feet were back off the ground after each step, the piles of broken glass were quickly reforming into smaller ants; their transformations were clearly getting faster.
Once he was on clear sidewalk, he clenched his fists and began to stare at a spot a little ways down the road. He squinted, attempting to concentrate, blocking out the sounds of tiny glass legs clicking across the concrete before him. As he stared, one of his strange smoky holes opened up in the place that held his attention, as well as another one right beside him. The portals were each tall enough for anyone in the group to step through them, and they were suspended a few inches off the ground, making them inaccessible to the ants.
"Once we get to the other side, we make a run for it," he said simply.
Without waiting for objections, he jumped through the portal nearest him, emerging down the street through the other portal, several feet beyond the swarm.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:53 Apr21 2009 Post ID: 2604167
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Sky and Fan needed no more encouragement. Fan turned and fired a few more shotgun blasts and shot forward at an incredible speed, sliding right through the portal and landing next to Sky and Sprite. "Well, that was fun." Fan said, brushing herself off.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:43 Apr21 2009 Post ID: 2604327
SUPERMAN5
+
Dakkben dived into the portal, landing on the floor next to Sprite. He got up and brushed the dirt off his shirt. "Time to run?" He said.
CurryMonster Posted: 02:46 Apr22 2009 Post ID: 2604521
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
Elia's right hand retreated into her sleeve, and when it emerged again her revolver was gone. Steadying herself with a deep breath as she drew the Rod of Tides from her belt, she ran towards the portal as quickly as she could, careful not to touch the edges as she stepped through.
"We have to get out of here," she said, glancing back at her remaining companions and the hordes of glass ants that closed in on them with every second. "Sprite, do you know where we can go from here?"

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 07:41 Apr22 2009 Post ID: 2604565
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"I don't think anyone knows where to go from here." Fan snorted.
"We're best just getting the hell away from those ants. We may find something that can help us get out of here just by wandering around." Sky said.

Seos san Nekros Posted: 09:28 Apr22 2009 Post ID: 2604585
Seos san Nekros
+
Sprite nodded, looking apologetically at Elia. "We're pretty much running blind, here," he admitted. "I can't offer much more guidance on the situation than anyone else here."
He glanced back at Vierdos, who was still endeavoring to shake off the ants.
"But I'd say wherever we're going, 'fast' is the best way to get there."
The portals remained open for his companions, but Sprite did not linger further; he turned in the opposite direction and set off.
[center]
[color=silver]
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
geezerguy Posted: 15:28 Apr22 2009 Post ID: 2604697
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Vierdos had picked off the remaining ants that were determined to make their way up his body. Shaking, Vierdos jumped through the portal next to him, coming through the other portal. He noticed Sprite and the others about to set off and followed, still pretty shook up by the ants, he did not know what to make of this place, the statues in the book store, and the ants. Vierdos could not help but think about what would come next. "I don't know about you guys, but I won't be going near any insects for awhile" Vierdos laughed nervously, trying to add some humour to the situation.

« Last edited by geezerguy on May 20th 2009 »
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:42 Apr22 2009 Post ID: 2604751
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Tell me about it." Sky muttered at Vierdos' comment.
Sky and Fan began running, but at a slow pace for them so as to not leave anyone behind. However, Sky and Fan's idea of a 'slow pace' is nearly a sprint for most other people.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 14:36 Apr24 2009 Post ID: 2605820
SUPERMAN5
+
Dakkben charged up a slight static underneath his feet, the static seeming to levitate Dakkben. He leaned forward to Sprite's direction and the electrical force underneath him seems to "fly" him to follow Sprite.
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 17:32 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607719
Cervantes De Leon
+
Having fallen behind while both doing some personal research in to the surroundings and getting through the swarm of glass ants, Firius caught up with the group as they advanced with relative ease. "Well, all things considered, that wasn't too bad a start." he said as he ran up alongside Sprite, sarcasm evident in his voice. "Wonder what we're going to get next?"

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:37 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608130
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Maybe next the big bad gods will make the bricks of the buildings sprout legs and kick us to death next." Fan chuckled.

Seos san Nekros Posted: 14:44 May02 2009 Post ID: 2611931
Seos san Nekros
+
"Must we speculate?" Sprite called out, a hint of humor in his voice even as he continued to run. "I think the gods probably have enough twisted ideas on how to make our lives miserable without our help..."
[center]
[color=silver]
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 18:00 May02 2009 Post ID: 2612013
SUPERMAN5
+
"Right..." said Dakkben as he continues to leviate above the ground, using his electrical field.
KOG Posted: 19:52 May07 2009 Post ID: 2615166
KOG
+
(( I'd like to join this RP if you guys do not mind ))

Name: Viceroy "V" Virtue
Sex: Male
Height: 6`3
Weight: 194 lbs
Attire: A huge black cloak that reaches down to his toes with a hood that covers his face.
Weapons: Viceroy carries with him a hostle of hand-sized disc blades that he likes to throw at his enemies from a far distance.
Skills: "V" heavily relies on his pure speed and psychic powers to fight his enemies. He has somewhat of a swordsmen skill, but only at an amatuer level.
Magic: Psychic Powers. Has a wide range of psychic abilities, which he learned from his mother. Abilities include lifting things from a far distance, human or objects, reading minds, generating energy orbs, and hovering into the air.
Appearence: Purple eyes, spiked black hair, normal white skin, small muscular physic, black boots, and a "V" scar on his forehead.
Personality: Good mannered and very wise. Respects a good opponent and knows his place in society. Although he is not easily angered, bringing up his past tends to trigger a darker side of his personality.
History: "V" despises looking back on his past, and this is the reason why. Viceroy was born in the continent of Dryderia, under the rule of King Arzen. At the time, the continent was peaceful. At the age of 5, Viceroy's mother, Serina Syris-Vendetta, died by a terrible accident, which he still pounders til this day what it was. He was raised under the love and care of Ryan Vendatta, his fater, who supplied him with food and teachings of the natural world they lived in. At the age of 13, Ryan began training Viceroy in the art of the swordsmen, but he would constantly struggling with the art, never really getting the hang of it. It began to eat at his confidences and at age 15, Viceroy quit his training and tried to focus on his pure fighting abilities. One day however on one of his daily routes to get food, Viceroy was confronted by a group of humans who mocked and belittled him. The taunting pushed "V" so far over the edge that it unlocked a deep magic in him, one he had never felt before. Psychic powders. He quickly silenced the humans and quickly ran home to tell his dad, who told him it was pasted down to him from his mother. From that day, Viceroy praticed constantly with his powers, lifting thems from a distance and other abilites, always remembering to use his powers for good. It would be days later he would find out that his father was killed by a evil ruler, which sent him into an emotional breakdown. The breakdown awoken a darker side of his emotion and he began unleashing his anger on the city he lived in, destroying everything around him. He ended up finding the killer at the hands of King Arzen and with the help of others, defeated him. With his father's death avenged, Viceroy vowed to always use his powers for good. Taking up the name "V", Viceroy ventures to cities and villages to protect those in need of a defender.
vvv credit to .Impact.

Bow down to the King of Games!!!

I have a NEW RP! Join the RP Ragnorak: "The Seven Spirits of Vladimar!" We need more RPers to help out.
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 16:12 May11 2009 Post ID: 2617740
Cervantes De Leon
+
"The man's got a point." Firius shrugged, "Probably best not think about how they're going to screw with us further." At that point, he pulled out his weapon, took out the magazine clip to check that it was fully loaded, reloaded the gun and returned it to its holster.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
Snowfire Posted: 15:14 May12 2009 Post ID: 2618545
Snowfire
+
Tyla followed Sprite, deciding he was probably the best one to follow. She managed a slight smile at Sprite's remark. "Gee, life is twisted." she sighed and walked on.
Team Dragonfire

Credit for sig: sora101

"Smile just for the fun of it."

Guess what? Most of my teams are deleted now! Okay... that's all I have to say... for now...

Sorry for not being on much, guys! Don't forget about me!
Oginig Posted: 02:31 May20 2009 Post ID: 2624596
Oginig
Forum GuestMember
+
((KOG: Remind me of that bio at a later point in time. I kinda like the character, but I'm not comfortable accepting anyone right now, because I'm not quite sure what is happening even myself.

On that note, sorry that updates are taking so long, guys. I didn't really plan ahead very far with this RP, so I'm kinda having trouble keeping up with my own developments. Be patient.))

Sprite ran for several blocks, turning a few corners along the way with no real idea of his destination in this bizarre world, before daring to pause long enough to look back over his shoulder. The glass ants were nowhere in sight; apparently, the group had managed to outrun the creatures.
Or, Sprite thought with unease, maybe the creatures hadn?t given chase. Maybe they were just designed to make the group run?
Still, he saw no immediate danger, so he slowed to a stop to catch his breath.
?I don?t think they want to hurt us,? he mused after a few moments of silence. ?After all, if they did, I think they could do a lot better than a bunch of ants??
Sincerely,
Jaffa

CurryMonster Posted: 05:09 May20 2009 Post ID: 2624652
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
Seeing Sprite decrease his pace, Elia began to slow down as well. When she finally caught up with the rest of the group and stopped, she was panting for breath and leaning on a wall for support.
"So why bother at all?" she asked between gasps, clutching the Rod of Tides tightly. "The Gods could do better than glass ants if they wanted to scare us, and they didn't try very hard to hurt us..."

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:44 May20 2009 Post ID: 2624775
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"They're having fun, toying with us. Perhaps this is a better location to drop the proverbial bombshell on us." Fan said.
"Well, we could try running forever." Sky joked.

geezerguy Posted: 16:05 May20 2009 Post ID: 2625114
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
Vierdos also stopped running, stopping next to Fan, he didn't seem to be too phased by the long run, he was used to it. "Yes, we could try, but I doubt that would stop these so called 'Gods'" Vierdos said, replying to Sky's comment, checking his body for any remaining ants.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Displaying Page 12 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close