Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The Game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Namek Posted: 11:06 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531327
Namek
Post Likes: 0
+
I dont mind, small things can come in handy ;0.
Brb. Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Seos san Nekros Posted: 11:12 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531329
Seos san Nekros
+
Alright then. Thanks to everyone thus far for putting up with my pickiness. At this point in time, every bio currently posted in this thread is officially accepted. All eleven of them. :|

I think it's safe to say I have more than enough characters to get started, but I'm not ready to quite yet. I'll probably start us off at some point today, or tomorrow at the latest.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Snowfire Posted: 13:17 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531383
Snowfire
+
Hope I'm not too late.

Name: Tyla Syvera II
Height: 5'
Weight: 109 lbs
Weapon: Abreil and Shurtgal, the "Enchanted Swords of Light". Abreil was dusted in Starlight, making it glow in the darkest of times and hipnotise nature. Shurtgal was soaked in dragon's blood, making it copper in colour. It holds amazing strength and can cut through most things. She also has a stone named the "Voilet Pendant", a purplish object that can hold anything and can store the thoughts of anyone who touches it.
Magic: She uses the power of Light, an ability to heal most wounds and use attacks that have the physical appearance of a ball of light. Unknown to her, Tyla has an ability to use the most formidable of Dark magic, which she never does.
Skills: A champion at Tai boxing and using a sword, Tyla is a strong opponent, with or without weapons.
Appearance: Black hair down to her waistline, with a tan-toned skin and odd eyes. Her left eye is hazel brown but her right eye has a cream-coloured iris, topped off with a blue sclera. Tyla wears a white halter-neck underneath a black felt coat. She wears lilac leggings with a belt to attatch her scabbards and black knee-length boots. She weards a thin necklace with all the birthstones on it.
Personality: Tyla has a kind and open personality despite her hard life. She enjoys helping people and is a ready-for-anything type of person.
History: The princess of Gardenia, capital of the Lands of Light, she is heir to the throne. Her mother was Celeste Syvera IV and her father was a lord of the Shadows. Torn away from her father, Tyla lived most of her life in the palace. One day she decided she has had enough and setted off for adventure, which brings her to this roleplay.

« Last edited by Snowfire on Feb 19th 2009 »
Team Dragonfire

Credit for sig: sora101

"Smile just for the fun of it."

Guess what? Most of my teams are deleted now! Okay... that's all I have to say... for now...

Sorry for not being on much, guys! Don't forget about me!
Cataclysm Posted: 15:09 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531444
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Resisting the temptation to enter a character named Fanta was incredibly difficult.

Name: Naught
Height: 6'5
Weight: 54 lbs
Weapons: Two small knives kept in his sleeves with a curled chain hidden within the hilts, and hooks hidden in the tips. With a simple flick of Naught's wrist they can uncoil and be used at a distance. All that is special about these weapons is that they may pass through any solid material without leaving a mark, unless Naught chooses to.
Skills/Magic: Naught, like the rest of his race, is an illusionist, capable of tricking the minds of others and even existence itself to the point of ?half creating? objects and even alternate realities. Although incredibly skilled with this ability, Naught does not understand it completely, and so is unsure of what limits he can reach, and unwilling to use his full potential out of fear of tricking himself and trapping himself within an alternate reality of his own production. Complete worlds cannot be created even by the most powerful illusionists. An example of this power would be creating an illusion of fire. If Naught were to make an opponent believe he was being scorched by said fire, he would suffer the effects of the burn. If the burns were lethal, then the mind would believe the body had died, and would deactivate. This ability can be used in so many ways that it confuses even Naught.
Using this power, Naught is able to create mental barriers to defend his own mind, along with creating false thoughts and emotions of others. All of this of course, depends on the strength and will power of others, and a strong mind can defeat these traps.
Given his current situation, Naught can pass through all solid objects with ease, and even become completely transparent. He is also capable of walking along any surface and avoiding gravity. This includes air, and may walk on nothing without even realising it.
When illusions fails, Naught is extremely skilled with his chained knives, and the fact that they may pass through all materials make environment restrictions null.
Appearance: Naught is a tall but thin and very pale man with the appearance of a thirty year old male. He dresses in a white shirt, buttoned from the neck to the bottom completely with long sleeves. His trousers are also white and hug his legs until they reach his bare, pale feet. The only visible skin he has are his fingers, feet and head. The collar of his shirt completely hides his neck, and a pair of leather, white gloves, cut off at the fingers, cover his hands. Naught's hair is a very light grey, tied back into a ponytail. This colour matches his eyes, which also have considerably light pupils. Naught also wears a pair of rectangular glasses, with totally transparent lenses.
Personality: Naught is a proud man, yet kind to mostly all others. He enjoys company and is considerably polite. What could be considered a defect is the fact that on occasions he may enjoy the odd joke using his illusions. Part of his personality is that he never reveals his abilities to anyone that does not form part of his race. Like other members of his species, he is secretive in most situations and amuses himself by piquing the curiosity of others. If necessary however, he will divulge all of his knowledge, for his childish sense of humour is harmless. Another important detail is that he is charismatic and a born leader.
When it comes to battle, Naught hesitates very little in taking any life that he deems to be evil. He is extremely judgemental, and his opinions cannot be changed by anyone. These opinions include, among others, the uselessness of the gods.
History: Naught was born into a utopia, hardly technologically advanced, but a paradise where all worked together in an effort to make a better world. Because of the innate abilities of his race, his world and the appearance of its inhabitants went under constant change, causing the trust and communication between them to lessen over time, until each individual became more accustomed to living in other worlds with regular humans.
At the age of thirty, Naught died of old age, and was returned to his home world. There, a ritual took place where his spiritual self was exorcized from his body and sent to a wasteland lost in a forgotten dimension. Upon arrival, Naught discovered that their ?heaven? was nothing but a war zone for those of his race that had passed away. Due to his leadership, he formed a clan that dominated the wasteland and continued to live as a king. The title meant little to him, and he spent the rest of his (Fifty years) perfecting the abilities he had kept, and those that dying had given him. Eventually he reached a level that none had achieved, and left the leading clan in the hands of a friend to travel the endless wasteland and find the exit. For a further fifteen years he journeyed, not needing food, drink, or company. Along the way, he discovered that his war zone had simply been one of many spread across heaven, and so he dedicated himself to choosing the most righteous clans and helping them win. He did this endlessly, until he was taken by the gods.
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

~Lukie Posted: 15:15 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531451
~Lukie
Post Likes: 2
+
^Lol Cataclysm, I was actually going to say something like that in my post, but I totally forgot. ;p

I shall be waiting for the opening post. :]

Awesome Sig and Avy by Vas, thanks! ^_^

Old Account-
Username: Geezerguy
Date joined: 10th August, 2007
Number of forum posts: 5234
Seos san Nekros Posted: 15:40 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531464
Seos san Nekros
+
Snowfire: Nothing personal, but I'd rather not have anybody else with portal capabilities. My character has portal magic, and as I've been saying, I'd like to keep us all unique from one another in powers. If you're willing to lose the portal bit of her pendant, I'm willing to accept her. Alright?

Cataclysm: ... Oh, so in. I like that character. Just don't get too confusing with him, m'kay? :P
[center]
[color=silver]
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
TestVirus101 Posted: 22:28 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531869
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Bumping so we can start.
Seos san Nekros Posted: 22:52 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531872
Seos san Nekros
+
((Double brackets. You know what that means. Feel free to enter more characters, but we?re starting.))

On a mostly empty sidewalk, a small man in a white vest gradually slowed his pace until he came to a complete stop, one foot in front of the other, practically paused in mid-step, and with a look of utter confusion etched onto his face. Not ten seconds ago, he had been browsing the aisles of a crowded shopping mall, dodging between carts full of groceries. Then, before his very eyes, his entire world changed around him, and he found himself slowing to a halt in front of what appeared to be a small bookstore. Absolutely bewildered, he glanced around himself; he was alone on the street, but he noted that there were a few people in the store. Still, it took him several moments of confused stillness to start breathing again, much less move.
After blinking many times, and once he had assured himself that he wasn?t dreaming by pinching his arm, he decided that standing still wasn?t going to do him any good. Still thoroughly puzzled, he walked very slowly to the open door of the bookshop and, once inside, went straight to the counter.
?Excuse me, sir,? he said politely after clearing his throat. ?Could you tell me where I am??
The man made absolutely no reply. He didn?t even seem to be moving.
?? Sir?? the figure asked again.
After watching for a moment or two, he realized that the clerk wasn?t even blinking. And he didn?t see movement in his chest, either.
?Excuse me!? he tried again, waving his hand in the clerk?s face. When there was no reply, he glanced around the room; it didn?t seem to him that any of the other customers were moving, either. They were all glancing at books or prices, or simply standing there. He could only see one man who appeared to be at all mobile.
?Sir?" he asked, loud enough for the man to hear him, he hoped.

((That?s your cue, Jordan.))
[center]
[color=silver]
TestVirus101 Posted: 22:58 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531873
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Okhan glanced up as he heard the sound of the door open and watched as a young man strolled in, a look of utter bewilderment on his face. He watched as he went over to the counter and attempted to talk with the frozen clerk and smiled. But he supposed it was only natural to at least try. Finally after trying to get the clerk to respond for a few seconds, the stranger had turned around and spotted Okhan, clearly the only mobile person in the store and had attempted to get his attention.
"Come to buy a book have you?" Okhan said seriously, although he was merely joking, but found whatever reaction he could get out of it being serious was much more enjoyable. "Absolutely brilliant bookstore this... everyone just gets so caught up in their own little world, don't even seem to notice you."

« Last edited by TestVirus101 on Jan 28th 2009 »
Seos san Nekros Posted: 23:01 Jan28 2009 Post ID: 2531876
Seos san Nekros
+
((PAUSE. I have to go. Please don't intro yet, people. I don't want this to flood while I'm away. Sorry guys, important phone call. If you intro before my next post here, it will be ignored.))
[center]
[color=silver]
CurryMonster Posted: 03:45 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2531908
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
((A new challenger appears.))

Name: Elia Venasa
Height: 5'7
Weight: 92 lbs
Weapon: Rod of Tides, a short magical staff consisting of a sapphire orb set into the top of a white metal shaft. The shaft is inscribed with magical runes, allowing it to harness the element of water. Elia also carries a revolver and a considerable supply of bullets.
Magic/Skills: The Rod of Tides enhances Elia's inherent ability to manipulate the element of water, which she can use both offensively and defensively. She is also able to use the purifying properties of the water element to heal injuries, though this requires a lot of concentration and energy on her part. She is highly unskilled in physical combat, and will only resort to attacking with the Rod of Tides if there is no alternative. She is, however, a rather impressive shot with her revolver, though she will always shoot to disable rather than to kill.
Appearance: Elia wears a white jacket, pale blue T-shirt and a long blue skirt that reaches her knees, and plain white shoes. Her hair is blonde with red streaks, and is tied back in a ponytail that reaches the middle of her back, just above a dark blue emblem on her jacket that represents the element of water. Her face is heavily freckled, and usually bears a somewhat concerned expression, very rarely breaking into a smile. Around her right wrist, she wears a silver bracelet with nine small sapphires set into it, which she believes brings her good luck.
Personality: Once a kind and caring person, recent events in Elia's life have caused her to distance herself from other people. She is very suspicious of strangers, and is somewhat reluctant to trust those who are not completely open with their identities. She is a very honest person by nature, but will not think twice about lying to someone who has not been entirely truthful with her. She will always attempt to avoid violent situations if they are not strictly necessary, and dislikes those who actively seek combat and bloodshed. Her affinity for the water element and its healing properties led her down the path of the white mage, and she will often go out of her way to tend to innocents or allies (or sometimes even enemies) who have been wounded.
History: Elia was brought up in a strict religious family, and became a priestess at the urging of her parents. She trained in white magic for most of her life, remaining devoted to the Gods without ever questioning a single thing. When she was nineteen years old, she found a wounded traveller outside the Cathedral. She took him in and tended his wounds, and he sheepishly explained that he had intended to steal various artefacts but had been attacked by the Templars, the Cathedral's soldiers. Fearing for the traveller's life, Elia helped him to escape the Cathedral before returning to her training. Three years passed, and she received a message from the traveller, identifying himself as Gerad Hunter, thanking her for her assistance and asking her to run away with him. Taking a ceremonial rod from one of the Cathedral's prayer chambers, she left the Cathedral to meet Gerad. Upon arrival at the meeting place, however, she found that a Templar had arrived first and was waiting to recapture her. She fought back with the stolen rod, took her assailant's revolver and accidentally killed him while attempting to merely wound. She has wandered since then, praying to the Gods for forgiveness and trying to find Gerad Hunter.

((Ctrl+F didn't find anything for "water", so I should be okay on this.))

« Last edited by CurryMonster on Feb 1st 2009 »

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Seos san Nekros Posted: 22:39 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2532411
Seos san Nekros
+
((Unpaused. I?ve decided that this thread is going to flood whether I?m here or not, just because of sheer number of characters, so I?m not going to try to stop it. :P

And Elia is accepted. Thanks for the courteous Ctrl+F.))

The younger man raised an eyebrow, further perplexed by the stranger?s nonchalance at the situation. He glanced around the shop once more, questioning his sanity when he still saw absolutely no trace of movement around him.
?Yeah,? he muttered, turning back to the stranger. ?So caught up in their little worlds that they are even neglecting to breathe. That?s healthy.?
[center]
[color=silver]
imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:52 Jan29 2009 Post ID: 2532417
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
One of the figures that had seemingly been unmoving before, leaning against a wall with a book, snapped it closed and looked up at the two men. "Oh ho. So we're not the only ones here. How interesting." She brushed some of her black hair out of her eyes. "So, did you two pop up here too? Or are you always living here in this lively population?"

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Snowfire Posted: 12:13 Jan30 2009 Post ID: 2532536
Snowfire
+
((Right, I've changed Tyla's biography. Okay now?))
Team Dragonfire

Credit for sig: sora101

"Smile just for the fun of it."

Guess what? Most of my teams are deleted now! Okay... that's all I have to say... for now...

Sorry for not being on much, guys! Don't forget about me!
Lycanthrope Posted: 01:36 Jan31 2009 Post ID: 2532908
Lycanthrope
+
Name: Canaan
Age: Actual age is unknown but his appearance looks like he is in his late 20's
Height: 6'8
Weight: About 1 ton
Weapon: Mostly relying on his steel and metal body, Canaan also makes use of his arsenal of weapons hidden within him. Hidden are things such as beam sabers under his forearms, in his thighs, in his back, in his hips, and in his fingers as claws; and finally his fingertips can be used as bullets or as grappling hooks.
Magic: As an android you'd think he wouldn't be able to perform such a thing as magic, but as taboo as it is in his galaxy, he can. Canaan has been blessed to be the mistake of magic and science working together. His prowess in magic relies around psychic abilities like psychokinesis; manipulation of matter, space, time or energy.
Skills: Canaan is very skilled at everything he does, but because of his human thoughts he makes mistakes and is therefore not perfect at all he does. He is pretty much an all rounder when it comes to close and ranged combat, but when it get's right to it he prefers to get down and dirty with blades. In which his android reflexes and strength makes him quite a formidable foe; pulling off unheard of acrobatic maneuvers to defeat or confuse his opponent.
Seeing as Canaan is an android he was built with thrusters within his calf and lower back powered by his advanced reactor they have near limitless boost, but do take time to recharge after periods use. Not really a skill but didn't know where to put it.
Appearance: Like that image but actually silver and navy blue.
Personality: Canaan even though he is an android he refuses to believe that, so he almost always refers to himself as one. He is an outgoing kind of guy who likes to socialize but due to his appearance not too many people take a liking to him. Either way he will put his existence on the line to help someone in need. He is somewhat of a pacifist and would rather resolve things in a peaceful manner, but if violence is the only thing that will be heard then so shall it be said. Canaan is a very cheery and humble android but do not kill needlessly in front of him; seems his programming might be a little corrupt.
History: "Well, Project C.A.N.A.A.N. is <*Error: data corrupted. |

Sorry for the sloppy grammar but it's very late, and I would've forgotten this bio tomorrow. I read someone up there had telekinesis, which I presume to be moving objects with your mind, and psychokinesis to me is more like the force from star wars. Except you can't really pick up stuff just send like a wave of energy to push someone. That's just how my character would be using psychokinesis anyway. But if it is still not acceptable I have something else in mind for his magic/ability which I am starting to prefer more but I will wait for you.

Also I know I said I didn't want to join but I got this idea for a bio.

« Last edited by Lycanthrope on Jan 31st 2009 »
[center][b] Damn awesome tag by V-Gamer, thanks breh

The Word Alive - The Devil Inside
PannicC[/center][/b]
Seos san Nekros Posted: 09:54 Jan31 2009 Post ID: 2533091
Seos san Nekros
+
((Snowfire: That?ll do. Tyla is in.

Lycan: Canaan is also accepted.))

The young stranger snapped his gaze in the direction of the voice. He was thrilled to see the woman with the black hair; if nothing else, her presence made him feel less like he was losing his mind.
?Umm? I suppose I just popped up, as you say?? he said uncertainly. Despite his excitement at finding more movement, he was still thoroughly uneasy, and kept glancing back at the clerk to see if he, too, had come to life. But no such luck. ?Can you tell me where I am??

« Last edited by Seos san Nekros on Jan 31st 2009 »
[center]
[color=silver]
imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:52 Jan31 2009 Post ID: 2533123
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"I would," She said, stretching her arms, "but unfortunately, I have no idea where the hell I am either. I popped up similarly to you guys, found a good book, and I decided to read it for a bit. Then you two came in, and here we are."

Seos san Nekros Posted: 10:57 Jan31 2009 Post ID: 2533127
Seos san Nekros
+
The young man frowned, his eyes sinking. ?Great,? he muttered, disillusioned.
He silently considered the situation for several moments, trying to understand what could have happened to him. He couldn?t be dreaming; he had been shopping, not sleeping, before arriving here.
?How long have you been here?? he asked curiously, seeing nothing more productive to ask for the moment.
[center]
[color=silver]
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:02 Jan31 2009 Post ID: 2533128
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"About ten minutes." The girl replied. "I appeared here with my friend, and she's trying to find a way out of here right now. She thinks I'm looking for other people. I Didn't actually expect I'd do it." She chuckled.

Seos san Nekros Posted: 11:06 Jan31 2009 Post ID: 2533134
Seos san Nekros
+
?So there are a few of us here?? he muttered. ?Well, that?s comforting. Either we?re all insane together, or none of us are, and this is just a really really weird day.? He paused for a moment in thought before adding, rather sarcastically, ?I feel better already.?
[center]
[color=silver]
Displaying Page 2 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close