Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: The Game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 07:50 Feb01 2009 Post ID: 2533564
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"We're not the ones to be feared, but who are you?" A female voice said from behind the purple haired girl. It was very gentle, yet reassuring voice.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 21:56 Feb01 2009 Post ID: 2534115
SUPERMAN5
Post Likes: 0
+
The man standing in the corner shifted his glance to the source of the voice, a purple haired girl. "The real question is...what are you?" He spoke out.
Lycanthrope Posted: 06:57 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534254
Lycanthrope
+
Analyzing peoples speech patterns he sensed the tension. "Come now everyone, stop." Canaan looked around at everyone. "I'll start. My name is Canaan, and I, just like everybody else here I presume, have no idea where we are or why we are here." He was waiting for a response. "Now who has the b@lls to go next?" Canaan glanced at all the woman "Figuratively speaking of course."

((You know this RP actually kind of reminds me of, Gantz in a way.))

« Last edited by Lycanthrope on Feb 2nd 2009 »
[center][b] Damn awesome tag by V-Gamer, thanks breh

The Word Alive - The Devil Inside
PannicC[/center][/b]
Shadow_Lord Posted: 07:38 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534258
Shadow_Lord
+
"Osric Pantera," a medium-pitched male voice with a distinct, slightly upper-class south-eastern English accent answered Canaan as a tall man dressed solely in black - with the exception of a silver belt buckled resembling a wolf's head - stepped out of the shadows. Any observer would swear he hadn't been there seconds before. "And perhaps that book can answer a few more questions, hmm?" He stared pointedly at Sprite.
[center]
Signature credited to Nathan (or whatever he decides to call himself next)

MSN address: yamiken (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk
[size=6](You know the drill, remove the spaces, replace the at with @ and the dot
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:21 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534261
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"My name is Fan." Fan said. "You don't need to know my last name. Don't mess with me, and I won't rip your arms out of their sockets."
The girl behind the purple haired girl sighed. "I'm Sky, the one who's babysitting that one over there." She said, pointing at Fan.

Snowfire Posted: 14:05 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534330
Snowfire
+
"My name is Tyla Syvera II. I come from the Gardenian Dimension." Tyla said and gave a nervous smile.
Team Dragonfire

Credit for sig: sora101

"Smile just for the fun of it."

Guess what? Most of my teams are deleted now! Okay... that's all I have to say... for now...

Sorry for not being on much, guys! Don't forget about me!
~Lukie Posted: 16:39 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534428
~Lukie
Post Likes: 2
+
Vierdos stood there, taking in everyones names and slowly realising that these people did not know where they were either, and that he was no longer on Planet Earth. He decided that these people may be the only other people here and that he should make an effort in introducing himself to the group. "Hello" Vierdos said in a slightly deep, croaky voice, "I am Vierods" He said simply, nodding.

Awesome Sig and Avy by Vas, thanks! ^_^

Old Account-
Username: Geezerguy
Date joined: 10th August, 2007
Number of forum posts: 5234
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 17:27 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534486
Cervantes De Leon
+
Yet another flash of light dazzled the room, followed by a thud on the floor and the shaking of a few shelves. A new figure lay face down on the floor, holding a gun in his hand. He slowly lifted up his head and - seeing the people surrounding him, instantly reacted. "Wh-what's going on?" he said, getting to his feet and holstering his weapon. "Where is this place? Was that a warphole or something? Nothing like any I've seen or experianced before." he seemed to be talking to himself, almost like he had forgotten the presence of the rest of the group. "A bookstore? Wow, this place is old, wooden shelves, all hardback copies, nothing like normal. Where could a place like this really be?"

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
SUPERMAN5 Posted: 19:59 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534631
SUPERMAN5
+
The man sighed for a short moment before clearing his throat again. "My name is Dakkben, you may call me Dak, or what some of my clients calls me, Jack" He spoke aloud as he rubbed his neck. He smiled slightly as he noticed of Fan's aggressiveness. "Tell me, Fan...why does I sense that there is some kind of enity giving you these powers hidden inside of you?" He added as he walked forward, slightly approaching Fan.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:55 Feb02 2009 Post ID: 2534660
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Because there used to be one." Fan replied. "Long gone, but her presence is still thick around me."

Namek Posted: 06:08 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2534860
Namek
+
'Well, you can't blame me for being a little scared, can you?' said the purple haired girl 'My name is Fremar Agimen. Nice to meet you' and she stuck out her hand, offering to shake Sky's hand, whom she had taken a instant liking to.
Brb. Smile
Seos san Nekros Posted: 13:41 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2534996
Seos san Nekros
+
At first, Sprite had tried to keep up with the spree of conversation exploding around him, but he gave up on that notion rather quickly. With every new arrival, every new appearance, and every passing second, it became more and more clear to him that nobody was losing their mind: something was quite obviously going on. And judging from the fact that everyone here seemed as confused as he was, he had to figure that nobody present was responsible. And that, as far as he was concerned, meant that they were all in the same boat. He decided to address them all.
Navigating through the rapidly growing crowd, he made his way to a low shelf and climbed on top of it to give himself leverage over the rest of the crowd. Then, he cleared his throat loudly, hoping to get their attention. Once everyone seemed to have noticed him, he began.
?Hey. Let?s everybody calm down, shall we? My name?s Sprite. Yes, exactly like the soda,? he added quickly with a grin, preempting the question that he was so used to hearing. ?Now, uh, I?m not exactly sure what?s going on here. I don?t think any of us are.?
He paused to glance around the room at everybody.
?So? we kinda gotta figure a few things out here, don?t you think?? he continued nervously. ?Now, our best lead so far has been when that statue over there? ? he paused, pointing at the motionless clerk ? ?threw this book at me.?
He raised the novel above his head for the benefit of the rest of the group.
?It?s called ?Divine Vengeance.? Anybody heard of it??
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
Namek Posted: 13:50 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2534998
Namek
+
'Well, Divine means something God-like. And Vengeance means the desire for revenge. Thats what I think it means, but I have never heard of it' Piped up Fremar, looking wise, but confused at the same time.
Brb. Smile
Seos san Nekros Posted: 14:19 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2535028
Seos san Nekros
+
Sprite blinked stupidly at Fremar?s answer for several moments, studying her expression.
?Thanks for the vocab update, friend,? he said with a nod, grinning widely. ?But I was kinda hoping for something a bit more useful than what the words mean. Say, for instance, why they were thrown at my head.?
[center]
[color=silver]
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
CurryMonster Posted: 14:25 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2535052
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
A faint laugh could be heard from the other side of the shelf Sprite was standing on, hidden from view of the others. As though sensing that somebody might have heard, the laugh's owner quickly silenced herself and, after a slight hesitation, peeked around the edge of the shelf. Her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail, with a few red-streaked bangs coming down over her face, and she was dressed in white and blue. In her right hand, she held a white metal staff, and in her right, a book similar to Sprite's.
"Sorry," she said sheepishly, a nervous smile on her lips. "I shouldn't laugh, but... you do know what the book's about, don't you?"

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Seos san Nekros Posted: 14:31 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2535078
Seos san Nekros
+
Glancing down at the newcomer, Sprite felt his face flush ever so slightly, but he ignored it.
?Presumably divine vengeance,? he offered weakly. ?But perhaps you could elaborate??
[center]
[color=silver]
Namek Posted: 14:36 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2535096
Namek
+
'Seeming as you have something excatly like the book, no I don't. But I guess you do?' Fremar smiled back, but for once in her life, felt something like anger in her when she looked at at the Blonde girl.
Brb. Smile
CurryMonster Posted: 14:39 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2535113
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
"It's about Gods playing a game," the girl explained simply, flicking idly through the book as she spoke. "They get bored with the world, and use ordinary people as pawns to entertain themselves. It doesn't end well."

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Namek Posted: 14:43 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2535129
Namek
+
'Gods?' Said Fremar blankly. She looked confused. 'So, why are the God's playing this game?'
Brb. Smile
Seos san Nekros Posted: 14:49 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2535155
Seos san Nekros
+
((Namek, would you mind explaining to me why your character, who is supposedly impossible to not get along with, is feeling anger at the one who appears to be about the friendliest person in the room? I?m trying to keep this one civil, and it seems to me that your character isn?t going to last very long if she?s offended by giggling.))

?Because they?re bored?? Sprite asked, jumping down from the shelf and landing softly. ?Does the book say anything about how the Gods choose their pawns??
[center]
[color=silver]
Displaying Page 4 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close