Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Yu-Gi-Oh Discussion

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 39 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
sk8rboy Posted: 21:50 Oct10 2009 Post ID: 2748787
sk8rboy
SC's favorite otaku gamer
Post Likes: 1
+
XD I'd love to also, but I still have to think of what to make. Anyway, in 5D's, I'm not that far into the Dark Signers Arc, but I still want to know: how exactly do negative star monsters work. Like, how strong are they compared to possitive star monsters? I've already seen 2 duels featuring Dark Signers.

« Last edited by sk8rboy on Oct 10th 2009 »
May make random appearances every-so-often. Trying to officially return...

POKEMON BLACK FRIEND CODE: 1249-2602-6566
POKEMON BLACK2 FRIEND CODE: 1679-1583-9820
POKEMON Y FRIEND CODE: 3308-5051-2299
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:40 Oct11 2009 Post ID: 2748995
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
You mean the Dark Synchro's?, Aside from summoning them, their monster effects are kinda normal like Synchro's.

To summon a Dark Synchro, you have to have a Dark Tuner, which is always a high level, 0 ATK/DEF monster, then you gotta subtract it's level from another monster your using to Dark Synchro Summon, like 100-Eyes Dragon, he's a level 8, so you need a Level 10 Dark Synchro, then subtract it's level from a level 2 monster.

Eh, hard to figure out I know, but I'm just getting the hang of it from using the Dark Synchro's on Tag Force 4 :P.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
coachcline Posted: 13:07 Oct11 2009 Post ID: 2749171
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
If I'm not mistaken they have a Dark Synchro listed as one of the cards in Absolute Powerforce, but they might just make it a regualr Synchro.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:47 Oct11 2009 Post ID: 2749429
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
You mean the Moon Dragon?, yeah, I think it's gonna be turned into a Normal Synchro, as fat as I know they made One-Hundred Eyes Dragon into a normal Synchro.

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

coachcline Posted: 20:02 Oct11 2009 Post ID: 2749611
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
Yeah, they did. I hope they do make Dark Synchros someday though.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:21 Oct11 2009 Post ID: 2749615
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, They probably won't, cause if they were going to they would've kept One-Hundred Eye Dragon as a Dark Synchro :P.

Anyway, I wish sooner or later Konami would get off their Blackwing, Lightsworn and Koa'ki Meiru high and make cards for older Archetypes, I'm tired of all the newer Archetypes being focused on.

coachcline Posted: 20:39 Oct12 2009 Post ID: 2750123
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
It would still be neat. I agree, they really need to move on. Not exactly older Archetypes, maybe a few cards, but they really need to make some new Archetypes to at least add some variety to the game.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 02:23 Oct13 2009 Post ID: 2750223
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Yeah, I mean, the Blackwings, Lightsworns and Koa'ki Meiru's are strong enough...

coachcline Posted: 16:36 Oct13 2009 Post ID: 2750432
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
Actually if you built a deck based completely on the Koa'ki Meirus, it would collapse under its own weight because it relies on 1 specific card & it would be virtually impossible to maintain an advantage. The Koa'ki Meirus are more like a splashable Archetype. But they have no business to go back & make 2 new Lightsworns like 5 sets after they quit with the originals, none. Also, I'm pretty sure that Blackwing - Silverwind the Ascendant will be among the last of the Blackwings to come out, unless they have some they haven't revealed yet for Absolute Powerforce or The Shining Darkness.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 21:02 Oct13 2009 Post ID: 2750539
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
If the Shining Darkness is true then there will be another card for Blackwings, I think it's gonna be called Black Feather/Wing Dragon...>_>.

coachcline Posted: 17:35 Oct14 2009 Post ID: 2750812
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
It's already confirmed to be the set after ABPF, the cover card will be Black Feather Dragon. It'll be a Dragon obviously, but I doubt it'll have anything to do with the Blackwings. I really lookin' ABPF & The Shining Darkness, they'll be epic for me.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:54 Oct14 2009 Post ID: 2750879
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, If it's called Black Feather Dragon, then it just might either have Blackwings as it's summoning condition, or it has something to do with them :P.

I'm only looking forward to ABPF so I can get Savior Daemon and the new Ritual in it XD.

coachcline Posted: 17:13 Oct15 2009 Post ID: 2751249
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
Yeah, I want the Demon Dragon & Garandolph.

I'm really mad right now. I traded on that one website I've been talkin' about, I traded a MRD Mirror Force for tin secret Goyo Guardian & Red Dragon Archfiend. The trade went off perfectly, but now the person wants me to send the more cards all because the Mirror Force has a SMALL SPOT OF BLACK INK on the bottom corner, I didn't even do it either, for all I know it could've been a factory print error. I didn't mention it when we traded because I didn't think it was that big of a deal (and it isn't, it's not like a huge spot.) And now they're threatenin' to report me unless I send them more. What's your opinion, am I in the wrong here? Or them?

Espada Vampiro Posted: 17:31 Oct15 2009 Post ID: 2751266
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Well a small black spot doesn't like that much of a deal IMO, I mean, if they're freaking over a small spot, then there is definitely something wrong with them :P. Anyway, I see you as being the right one and them the wrong one, it's just a little spot, they just have to get over it, I mean, when I got my Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon, it had a small bent spot on the lower corner, but I didn't see it as much of a big deal...

coachcline Posted: 18:01 Oct15 2009 Post ID: 2751283
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
Well they have a card shope, but it's still now way to act about it. I didn't mention how mad they're actin'. They're tryin' to treat me like some little kid.

zoids.com Posted: 23:34 Oct27 2009 Post ID: 2757260
zoids.com
+
Started to use a Six Samurais deck. Its really good.
coachcline Posted: 16:48 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757510
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
Finally somebody posts!

That chick filed a report but I was able to beat it so I'm in the clear. I wanna start an Alien deck, it looks like fun.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 19:30 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757588
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
lol, I used them on WC '08, Didn't really like them though, And so much for Yusei, Jack and Aki being tough, I beat them all more times then I lost to them on Tag Force 4 with my Fortune Lady deck XD.

coachcline Posted: 20:07 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757609
coachcline
Just call me Coach
+
How do Fortune Ladies work exactly?

Espada Vampiro Posted: 20:16 Oct28 2009 Post ID: 2757617
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Well their ATK and DEF are each "?", And they each start off with a Different level from 1-6, Lighty is the lowest with 1, and Earthy is the highest with 6, They have 3 classes according to Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki, with them being:

Monsters gain x200 ATK/DEF for each of their own levels.
Class A monsters: Fortune Lady Lighty, Fortune Lady Firey.

Monsters gain x300 ATK/DEF for each of their own levels.
Class B monsters: Fortune Lady Windy, Fortune Lady Watery.

Monsters gain x400 ATK/DEF for each of their own levels.
Class C monsters: Fortune Lady Darky, Fortune Lady Earthy.

During your Standby Phase, their level's will Increase by 1, Earthy has an effect that deals damage to your opponent every time she level's up.

It's hard for me to explain, but here's the Link to them on the Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki for a much better explanation as to how they work :P. Fortune Ladies on Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki.

Displaying Page 39 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close