Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Estando solo otra vez...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

screencheat2 Posted: 18:50 Mar09 2009 Post ID: 2568434
screencheat2
Post Likes: 0
+
Yeah... It's a Stream of Conscious writing. =/ I've been feeling pretty bad lately, so I just wrote this to help myself and hope that venting would help. -shrugs- It kinda did. And any kind of feedback would be awesome, since I still kinda have a low self-esteem with my writings. Eheheh.
---------------------------

I miss it so much...

I sighed as I watched her walk away with another boy, her laughter ringing in my ears.

But I shouldn't... I really really shouldn't... It's for the best of her...

Yet I couldn't help but let my tears pass the dam that I had built around my eyes.

I held onto myself so tightly, but I wasn't sure why... Was it to combat the sudden coldness that seemed to have swept in? Was it to stop myself from turning away, to be a coward? Or was it to stop myself from going forward and accepting the fact that I wasn't good enough again..?

She held onto the boy with such intensity, she didn't wanna let go of the happiness that came over her. She didn't want to leave all of the fun she had around him.

And I knew why... As I had sorrow and pain casted upon me...

As I had the misfortune of having the destructive wind as my nature.

It hurt... Every bit of it hurt... Even my tolerance of the pain hurt as I knew this wasn't the first time I've gone through this... That this probably won't be the last time I go through such a thing...

I miss it so much...

I missed the never-leaving presence of another soul next to me...

I missed the hands that always warmed mine up... That never gave me the feeling that she was going away...

I missed the feeling of warmth that came with talking to her... Or just being with her through the dead silence...

I stared ahead and watched them, feeling jealousy and envy, wishing that I could have done the same thing with her...

But I knew that she needed to be with him more than me...

And I cried... cried and cried and cried... never knowing if I was going to be alright....

Sighing, I fell, knowing that the future held nothing promising...

« Last edited by screencheat2 on Mar 9th 2009 »
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close