Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Anger

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
qwertyuio Posted: 23:43 Mar12 2009 Post ID: 2570850
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
We all have moments were we get just out right ****** off, what have bin some of your worst moments regarding this and what was it that made you snap?
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
TestVirus101 Posted: 00:14 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570853
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Years 5 and 6 of school. I was in the Principals office regularly for fights. I remember one where I chased a guy down, he tripped over so I started kicking him and poured what was left of my coke can on him, crunched it in my hand and threw it down on his head and then began stomping on his head with my shoe.

I've mellowed since I was 11/12 though :P
guy in oakland Posted: 00:15 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570854
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
my cousin sprayed the hose all over my new phone.I ended up ripping his shirt wide open and punched him in the face 3 times,once he got up againI got him with a quick spear.then I ran for the hills since he had a a pocket knife in his pocket and believe me he isn't afriad of using it

PSN-intayaz

poke.addicted Posted: 04:23 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570892
poke.addicted
Post Likes: 3
+
My 3rd and 4th year of school, You know, Elementary school here in the US, I was in the principals office on a daily basis so much we were on a first name basis. :D I was a disobedient little kid back then, and proud of it! haha But in the more recent times, nah, no one can make me angry in school. Smile
Yo.
02 Dissociative. Posted: 05:06 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570907
02 Dissociative.
Post Likes: 0
+
I've never really physically lashed out at someone, but I have been known to give the occasional harsh verbal bashing.

Usually when I really hate someone, I just fantasise about brutally murdering them. I'm not kidding, I scare myself sometimes with what I can come up with xD

I get really ****** off every now and then though. Everyone does.

Signature by Vasco.
ChrisMaclean Posted: 06:49 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570934
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
Post Likes: 5
+
I'm usually angered when I get in a disagreement with my sister. Just in school I do nothing....except clenching my fists and make the knuckles crack.

Signature by your's truly~
Aura Kingdom IGN: ASarcasticMage Level 77 Sorcerer/Wizard
Hel_Sama Level 42 Necromancer/Sorcerer
Sarmus Level 61 Duelist/Gunslinger
Lzxa Level 60 Ravager/Gunslinger
JackiePotato Level 47 Brawler/Ronin
Jack said:Should put something interesting here but lazy
qwertyuio Posted: 09:05 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570946
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
On 13-Mar-2009 TestVirus101 said:Years 5 and 6 of school. I was in the Principals office regularly for fights. I remember one where I chased a guy down, he tripped over so I started kicking him and poured what was left of my coke can on him, crunched it in my hand and threw it down on his head and then began stomping on his head with my shoe.

I've mellowed since I was 11/12 though :P
...So I take it this topic was "Interesting" enough for you? :p

Wow, TV and Poke are freaking devil children it seems. :p

jks
bam2 Posted: 10:42 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570965
bam2
Post Likes: 1
+
i am in high school now and i still get in fist fights on a weekly basis. but the one time i actually got really mad was when my grandpa died. i punched three holes in my wall and put my elbow through my door.
Catharsis Posted: 11:26 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570971
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
I beat someone over the head with their own shoe once.

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Volke Posted: 11:46 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570974
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
I have quite a few stories but I'm not up the sharing.

Usually I'm quite calm, and anyone who tries to antagonise me usually gets a taunt back that will annoy them far more. Pushing me beyond the limit will result in me losing control though, and I've broken a few noses in my time.
geezerguy Posted: 11:51 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570975
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
When I get angry, I bottle it up until I get home and lash out on the wall or something. But that's only happened twice, since I rarely get that angry.

This happened recently, actually. My ex-best friend from like a year and a half ago. He's so irritating and a real ba***** all the time. The reason I say ex is because of these things he has done to me - Take the **** out of me behind my back, tell like everyone who I liked, copy me with jokes, phrases, impressions, etc and use them as his own (I know that sounds minor, but when he does it ALL the time, it gets really annoying), and the latest one - Practically steal my girlfriend. That's what ticked me over. I got home and punched the wall a few times, that hurt. ;_;
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
CurryMonster Posted: 12:01 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570981
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
I don't often get angry enough to hit people. If I ever do, a swift punch in the arm, neck or head adequately displays my discontent. Funnily enough, it's always the same person who winds me up. He's a slow learner.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
know-your-role Posted: 12:21 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2570986
know-your-role
+
Usually, technology winds me up when it freezes, nothing big.

But theres this kid who p[b][/b]isses me off in School, he talks to me like I'm a baby & humiliates me, when he is alone & I pass him I am going to break his nose. I haven't seen him alone yet...
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
mini_mario Posted: 15:15 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2571089
mini_mario
Post Likes: 3
+
i sometimes get angry but im usually calm
but when i get really angry i start causing violence and bad stuff

avatar credit to Trainer Saphire
signature credit to Layne
know-your-role Posted: 15:56 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2571195
know-your-role
+
I'm punching the wall as I speak thinking the wall is that geezer.

My dads mate smacked somebody in town as he witnessed a bullying, the bully fell into the road!
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
StarDust bro Posted: 16:18 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2571226
StarDust bro
+
I got annoyed because my brother took away my favourite toy, i was around 8-9 years old. I through my watch at him and it broke, then i rand to my neighbours house and happily played games with him
Msn is Anyone requesting a sig or avatar from my shop add [email protected] to your instant messenger so i may discuss your request. Star's sig shop
Platinum Fc: 3609 7695 0986
name: Lucas

PhilXZ Posted: 16:24 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2571233
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
It's hard to tick me off that I will literally beat someone up. Honestly that never happened! Verbal is my style, I don't believe violence solves anything. But I have never gotten REALLY mad. If I do, stay away. Because I will go 8-Tails!
Lycanthrope Posted: 16:31 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2571239
Lycanthrope
+
When I was younger I'd get suspended from school at least once every year for either being just flat out disobedient or getting in a fight on the school bus. Though nowadays I don't really get mad at anyone or anything at school. But Gears of War 2 has really gotten to me lately. So much the wall next to me has many indents of my fist on it. And it's a thick wall with metal reinforcements I get surprised at my rage over a game sometimes.
[center][b] Damn awesome tag by V-Gamer, thanks breh

The Word Alive - The Devil Inside
PannicC[/center][/b]
qwertyuio Posted: 17:15 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2571299
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
On 13-Mar-2009 Catharsis said:I beat someone over the head with their own shoe once.
...So how did you get the shoe off of them first? 0_o

I myself rarely get angry, I've become very good at containing anger and then usually hitting a wall. Which doesn't hurt when your mad, but then its painful later of course... I've never gotten in any trouble for uncontrolled anger, don't plan to. Usually if anyone try's to push me or do anything physical to me they end up either on the ground or with their arms behind their back being pushed on. I've learned how to throw peoples own weight around.
Catharsis Posted: 17:25 Mar13 2009 Post ID: 2571333
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
On 13-Mar-2009 qwertyuio said:...So how did you get the shoe off of them first? 0_o

I myself rarely get angry, I've become very good at containing anger and then usually hitting a wall. Which doesn't hurt when your mad, but then its painful later of course... I've never gotten in any trouble for uncontrolled anger, don't plan to. Usually if anyone try's to push me or do anything physical to me they end up either on the ground or with their arms behind their back being pushed on. I've learned how to throw peoples own weight around.
They tried to kick me in the face so I caught their foot, and when they tried to pull it back their shoe came off in my hand.

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close