Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 39 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous
Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:32 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718013
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
Post Likes: 1
+
"Oh please tell me we DIDN'T go into the Future!" Brolion slapped his hand on his forehead.
"Dammit, Backwards then Fast Forward, like a freaking VCR!, Hazri, Give me that!" he snatched the medallion from his hand.
"Yammi!, come in!, can you here me?!"
"Yes, what is it?"
"Are we in the future or something?!"
"No, you are not, You are in the present, If you want proof turn around" Brolion did just as she said and turned around, seeing the annoyed girl and the smaller Hitou next to her.
"Proof enough, what the hell happened anyway?"
"My only guess is that you changed the past" Yammi shrugged, Brolion turned and glared at Hazri, pointing towards him he spoke.
"He did it".

« Last edited by Espada Vampiro on Aug 22nd 2009 »

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

Current Obsession: Disgaea 4.......And Hii-chan X3.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Zard Posted: 05:47 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718018
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Me?!" Hazri gasped in disbelief. "What did I do?!"
"I don't know, but I'm sure we'll have a fun time finding out..." Crystal snickered as she cracked her knuckles. Crystal went to punch Hazri, but she was grabbed by the wrist by Kitten.
"Don't be so hasty... We don't know what happened or even why. We need some answers before we kill each other just for fun."

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:58 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718024
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"I know for sure that Hazri blaster the past Hika and tried to kill him, And since Hika's missing he's probably further screwed up the past" Brolion sighed.
"Yammi, how soon can we go back?, I mean, the world might go back to normal if I stop Hazri A.K.A. Mr.Screwup from blasting Hika"
"It'll take a day or two, the Time Machine can only be used twice a day, once for going back, and once for coming back".

Nisa and Pram........My Strongest Mage and Fist fighter yet and only getting stronger....FLAT POWER! XD *is frozen by Pram then busted into pieces by Nisa*.

The Zard Posted: 06:05 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718030
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Well, while we're stuck here we may as well find some answers." Hazri suggested, a little ashamed of himself. "Whatever we did in the past, things are a lot different in the present." Hazri walked out of the burning warehouse and looked around in shock.
"Uhh, guys... You might want to see this." Hazri motioned for the others to come outside, not taking his eye away from what he saw.

Espada Vampiro Posted: 06:12 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718032
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Not like it can get much worse" Brolion sighed and walked towards the door.
"Don't things always turn out worse when someone says that in TV Shows?" Hitou spoke up, walking towards the door with her 'master' with Marina and Yammi following.

The Zard Posted: 06:39 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718042
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
The entire area around the group, aside from the warehouse that were in, was nothing but a barren wasteland. The sky was red and the clouds black, giving the already depressing scenery an eerie look.
"Whatever we did in the past drastically changed our present..."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 07:15 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718050
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Tch, More like what Hika did, he was left behind, so who knows what HE did, I can't remember us changing anything, If I remember right, all I remember us doing was talking to past Hika, Hazri blasted him, then later on I tried to kill Hika" Brolion rubbed his chin in thought.

The Zard Posted: 07:39 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718054
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I guess leaving two bad-tempered Hikas in the past was a bad idea on our part... Well, let's just see what we can do until we go back and fix everythi--"
"SILENCE!" A voice boomed over the area. Up in the sky a man in a black cape that surrounded his entire body and a neck piece that hid his face in shadows was slowly reaching the ground. As the man touched down, Hazri stepped into a fighting stance.
"This guy doesn't exactly look too friendly..."
"Did I say you could speak?!"
"No, sir!"
"Then shut it."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 07:42 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718056
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"Tch, Who the hell are you to tell us to do anything?" Marina spoke, glaring at the man, her red eyes glowing.
"Who are you anyway?, And what did you do?!" Brolion stepped forward a bit, keeping the others behind him.

The Zard Posted: 07:53 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718062
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I don't think I need to introduce myself..." The man tore the cape from his body, revealing...
"HIKA!" Hazri, Crystal and Kitten shouted in unison.
"What the hell did you do this time?" Hazri barked as he clenched his fists in anger.
"Well, since you left me for dead in the past, I put my powers to good use. I defeated The One and his minions, I silenced that Robot Lord, all of them! I pretty much killed every enemy I helped you to kill, but you hogged all the credit. After that, the world got kind of boring, so I decided to destroy cities and ruin lives for others. It's quite entertaining..."
"You kill people for fun?!" Kitten yelled with frustration. "That's horrible!"
"You have nobody to blame for what I did... Besides Hazri of course."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 08:03 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718066
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
"You son of a...!" Brolion growled under his breath, Glaring death at the man.
"I swear, If you touched my kids, my sister, or anyone else, I'll finish what I should've finished in the past!" Marina nodded at his words.
"Leaving you there was a accident, to think, we were going to back to get you tomorrow to" Marina to glared at the man. But not as much as Brolion was.

ss2teengohan Posted: 17:56 Aug22 2009 Post ID: 2718655
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Blaze glared up at Hikia. "And you used to be one of this planet's heros. Ever since i got here you've always been making things worse. Well no more, Brolion couldnt kill you and Hazri couldnt kill you. Its time i had my turn." Blaze transformed into his max power Super Saiyan 5.He flew towards Hikia and started to attack him wiht rapid punches and kicks.
The Zard Posted: 05:14 Aug23 2009 Post ID: 2719070
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika held his hands up and caught all of the attacks Blaze threw at him.
"Too slow, my old friend... It's not you I want to fight." Hika snapped his head in Brolion's direction with the same smirk he had had twenty years in the past.
"I want a rematch..."

Espada Vampiro Posted: 05:20 Aug23 2009 Post ID: 2719078
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Brolion to smirked a bit.
"Fine, you want to be killed like I should've done not to long ago?, very well, Bring it!, Marina, you and the others get back, Hitou, place a Crystal Dome around everyone else to protect yourselves" Marina nodded and her and the others jumped back quite a bit, Hitou slapped her hands on the ground and made a big, hard Crystal dome.
"Now that their out of the way, I guess I can fight without holding back".

ss2teengohan Posted: 11:34 Aug23 2009 Post ID: 2719200
ss2teengohan
+
"Well, I'm not going to sit back and watch. Me and Brolion should provide an even better challenge then ether one of us alone could." Blaze said
GoldenPili Posted: 04:31 Aug24 2009 Post ID: 2719803
GoldenPili
+
In the cyrstal dome, Dawn was constantly cursing herself as she began to fade away slowly.
"Damnitt!" She screamed, "We brought past Dad back!" She cursed herself again before completely erasin herself, making Kayato's death grip on her slam his hands together, making a small cracking sound.
"Owch.. My fingers..." He groaned, not caring about the disappeance of his daughter.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
Espada Vampiro Posted: 06:56 Aug25 2009 Post ID: 2720726
Espada Vampiro
Fire Spirit Envoy's Pet.
+
Yammi and Hitou glared a bit at the man, Not believing that he didn't care, before turning back to watching the fight.
"Hika is gonna die this time, If I didn't stop him, his power would've increased and would've at least doubled about Ten more times before he died" Marina spoke more to herself then anyone.

"Ok, Hika, You want a fight?, then I'll start at full power so I can crush you more easily!" Brolion's grin turned bloodthirsty as his hair turned to it's darker silver color, his eyes turned slitted red and the white of his eyes turned black, this time he grew claws and extended fangs, a red aura covered him.

ss2teengohan Posted: 18:12 Aug30 2009 Post ID: 2724738
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze powered up to his max strength.He walked next to Broliona nd got into a fighting stance. "Shall we?" he asked retorically
The Zard Posted: 05:14 Sep06 2009 Post ID: 2728690
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Hika laughed maniacally as he stared down at Brolion and Blaze.
"So... A Legendary Super Saiyan wannabe and a hero wannabe want to fight with the immortal Hika? Your funeral!" Hika ran toward the two, but an arm stretched between the three and pushed against Hika's chest.
"Calm yourself..." Snapped Past Hika at his future counterpart. "If you attack without defending, you are sure to perish."
"Shut your mouth! I don't need you telling me what to do."
"Fine, but you have only yourself to blame if you die. Literally."
"I don't need your petty advice... I can handle myself."
"I can't believe I become this dou[i][/i]chebag..."
"What... did you... call me?"
"You heard me."
"You shouldn't have said that..." Future Hika spun around on his heel speedily and threw his hands forward, firing a large, black ball of energy at his past self. The orb crashed into Past Hika's body, making him roar in pain. Past Hika's body began to dissolve until it became no more and the energy ball disappeared. Future Hika laughed at how easily his past self was killed, but he had no idea what he had just done. Hika's body began to flash rapidly, scaring him.
"What's happening?! Why am I flashing?" The flashing became more rapid, time was kicking in. Hika's body became enshrouded in the light and impacted on itself, causing a bright white light to shine over the area. As the light faded, Hika was nowhere to be found.
"What happened?" Asked Hazri rhetorically.
"He killed his past self..." Crystal astoundingly replied with intellect. "Therefore his current self ceased to exist. It's common sense, Hazri."
"So... It's over? Earth is safe?"
"For now... Until some other butt-ugly alien decides he wants his butt kicked by us."
"That means we can celebrate!"

And so, the entire group went back in time almost a month to before the Marvel mind games and went to Hazria's mansion to celebrate their victory. The group sat at a large, lengthy table in the middle of a humongous mess hall. The table was completely covered in all the food you could imagine. From avocado to zucchini. The group enjoyed their delicious lunch and dinner combination and ended up with an empty table and enlarged bellies. After the feast, the group returned to their homes and normal lives. Hazri again became a family man and focused on his wife and children. Now that Ratas was dead, Marvel never existed and the Hazri family was a whole again. Hika ceased to exist, leaving his wife and daughter alone. Caos ironically returned to Kami's Lookout and now lives there. Manas never left the West City Home for the Mentally Impaired due to Ratas' death and continues to be held there. Crystal continues to live with her wife. Kayato was brought back to life shortly after the defeat of Hika, much to his disapproval. Although he was sad that he missed out several of his daughters best years, he is secretly happy that he missed their "tanty phases". Sorano still lives with her wife and daughter, and hasn't used any of her powers since the last fight. Kayato's students where sent away from earth minutes after Kayato discovered them, saying "he sent them away for a reason. Brolion and Marina, along with his doll Hitou and his 'killer' Yami, went back to the Vampire world.
Brolion continued to train non-stop, along with training Suzaku and Lina to exaustion.
Marina continued to train with her sisters, all-in-all you could say their lives were going normally. Hazria began a new hobby of inventing to keep herself occupied in her empty mansion. And finally, Blaze died an ironic death when his home burned to the ground. He lost everything. His por[i][/i]nographic magazines, his husband, all of his possessions, his home and even his own life. There was nothing left after the blaze was extinguished. Only one person attended Blaze's funeral, but Kayato wasn't there to mourn, he was there to dance on his grave. Nobody lost any sleep over Blaze's death.

"I hope you're ready for a little reunion... Hazri!"

THE END

Or is it...?

« Last edited by The Zard on Sep 6th 2009 »

ss2teengohan Posted: 21:37 Sep06 2009 Post ID: 2729093
ss2teengohan
+
(So im dead, and apprently gay.Yeah thanks Zard, :()
Displaying Page 39 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close