Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 02:29 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578874
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
Brolion, Finally having enough, Stomped up next to Hazri,
"All of you shut the hell up!, Besides, You have no right to talk like that!, Sprouting that bullshit on TV 10 years ago!, You guys can all go screw yourselves for all I care!" He yelled out, Shocking his sister, Marina only smirked at his statement,
"Well Said".
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
The Zard Posted: 02:44 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578878
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Well, I think that's all the footage we need." A cameraman spoke as he switched his camera off. After that, the entire press left the premises, leaving the group alone in the hall. Hazri stepped down from the podium and slumped himself onto a front-row seat. Kitten noticed him slumping and immediately knew he was upset. Kitten walked up to her husband and sat next to him.
"Are you okay?" She asked in a gentle voice, but Hazri ignored her. "Hazri, are you okay?" Again, Hazri did not reply. "Are you going to talk about it?"
"Talking is for wimps..." Hazri sighed as he buried his face in his hands.

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 02:47 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578879
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion scoffed,
"I should've blasted those pieces of trash into the underworld" He spoke, In a angered voice,
"Ok, Little Bro, Calm down" He shot his head in her direction with a annoyed look,
"I, Am, NOT, LITTLE!"
"I didn't say you were".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

GoldenPili Posted: 02:53 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578883
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
"That was a bust."

« Last edited by GoldenPili on Mar 22nd 2009 »

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
The Zard Posted: 02:56 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578885
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Now what do we do?" Hazri growled angrily in question. "Just lounge around and wait for Colonel Crazy to call us on this radio?"
"Colonel Crazy?" Crystal snickered as she struggled to not laugh at the nickname.
"Hazri, everything will be okay..." Kitten tried to reassure Hazri.
"NO! Everything will NOT be okay! Our daughter is being held hostage by a homicidal maniac! Doesn't that mean anything to you? He could kill her at any moment he pleases!"
Before Hazri could go any further, a slow clap was heard from Kitten's radio.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 02:57 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578886
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"I'm guessing that's ol' crazy?" Brolion asked, Turning his main attention to the radio, Suzaku and Lina looked up at their father then to the radio.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 03:21 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578890
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Kitten held the radio to her ear and held the send button. "Hello?"
"Ahh, Kitten. How good it is to hear your voice again."
"Is Hannah still okay?"
"She is... moderately fine."
"What do you mean? What did you do to her?!"
"Nothing. I just put her to sleep because she wouldn't stop screaming at me. Now, the news report with your press conference will be on at eight. Don't want to miss that, do we? After you watch the report, call back with your reaction. After that, your next clue will be revealed. Good day to you, ma'am."
Kitten pushed the radio into her right pocket with a sigh. "We should really get home... I need to get out of this dress in the worst way possible." Kitten turned to Hazri, who would usually say 'I can help with that.' but Hazri was obviously too down to say that witty remark one more time. "Anyone want to stay with me and Hazri for the night?"

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 03:24 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578892
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"I don't mind staying" Sarina spoke up,
"But Sis-" Brolion tried to intervene,
"No, You go back with the others to make sure they don't get harmed, I'll be sage here, Hazri is powerful as well, Remember?" He merely shrugged his shoulders,
"Whatever, Marina, You stay to, I'll keep the kids and everyone else safe" Marina only nodded,
"Well, Let's go" He spoke to the rest that weren't staying with Kitten and Hazri.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

GoldenPili Posted: 03:27 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578893
GoldenPili
Post Likes: 0
+
"Nah, I'm good for the night, thanks." Sighed Kayato as he shifted his hands behind his head and leaned back.

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
The Zard Posted: 03:35 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578894
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Looks like everyone except Brolion and Kayato are coming along with us." Kitten spoke as she counted heads. "Oh well. We have enough room to fit everyone. Come on everybody..." Kitten walked out of the building, followed closely behind by Crystal and shot off into the sky. For some reason (or obvious reasons) Hazri stayed behind. He continued to slump in his chair with his hands covering his face.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 03:38 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578895
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion sighed as he watched the others leave, He grabbed Lina by the shoulder,
"Your staying with me, Suzaku can go with Marina" The 12 year old only nodded at his words,
"Come on, Hazri, Snap out of it, We'll get her back, I'll help and listen to any order you give out if it helps getting her back" He looked down at Lina,
"I already know what it's like to have someone kidnapped, But I got her back, So I'm sure we'll get her back, Alright?" He spoke, Trying to cheer him up even though he knew it probably wouldn't work.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 03:53 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578896
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"It's not just Hannah that I'm worried about... But that is a story for another day. Right now, I just need to get home with what remains of my family..." Hazri stood up slowly and made his way out of the building. Hazri, despite being able to fly, decided to walk home. Unfortunately for him, it started to rain as he walked off into the distance.

Meanwhile...
Kitten touched down with the others in front of their average-sized brick house. Hazria opened the front door and walked in with the group. "Make yourselves at home. I just need to get out of this fancy dress..." With that, Kitten ran into her bedroom and closed the door.

« Last edited by The Zard on Mar 22nd 2009 »

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 03:57 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578897
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"Damn, Rain" He grumbled a little, He pulled out his swords and put his energy into them, "Cover" He spoke, The swords fused and formed a large metal Umbrella,
"Want under, Hazri?" He asked, Holding it in one hand, while holding Lina in the other, Who was now asleep,

"Whatever" Marina spoke, Then glared down at Suzaku,
"Don't, Even, Think about it" Suzaku froze, Remembering the last time he got in trouble, Sarina only laughed.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:13 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578898
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I don't deserve cover..." Hazri sighed as he continued to walk off.

Kitten opened her bedroom door and walked out in a totally different attire. She had her signature exoskeleton on, but had a black jacket on over it. "MUCH better..." She laughed as she sat down in the living room and turned on the television. "It's almost eight. Time to see that story that nutjob told us to watch."
An elderly news reporter sat at a desk as the camera rolled. The man looked up at the camera after tidying his notes and began to speak. "Hazri. What do you think when you hear that name? Most people think of the hero they all know and love. But now, those thoughts will no doubt be erased after a shocking press conference held by the former hero earlier tonight. Our cameras were there to record every moment of it. A clip played, showing the highlights of the embarrassing press conference.

"Hazri! You claim to have a cure for cancer?"
"That's exactly the type of lie I told you to get you all here. What this really about is... I like big butts and I cannot lie..."
"Is this some kind of joke?"
"No, this is serious. I am out here to admit all the secrets I have kept from you all... I was not the one to kill Buu Tuu all those years ago. It was... Chuck Norris."
"CHUCK NORRIS?! No, really. Is this a joke?"
"NO! This is not a joke! I have never showered since Chuck Norris killed Buu Tuu."
"How do you cope with the smell?"
"Very poorly. My children almost die from the scent..."
"Look at yourself! Claiming Chuck Norris did what I did, kill Buu Tuu! If you remember correctly, I was the one who saved your bony BLEEP from that pink blob. When I heard you were going to be here to admit you have a cure for cancer, I came here as soon as I could. I don't know if you know this or not, but my wife has cancer."
"Oh... I'm sorry..."
"It's too late for that, pal. Words cannot describe how angry I am at you right now... But that is dwarfed by my disappointment that my wife will not have a cure for her illness. I'm disappointed in you, my old friend..."
"How could you do that to your own friend?" A reporter asked with a sympathetic look in her eyes. "Not only did you betray him, but you lied to him!"
"Look, this isn't my fault! I was forced--"
"It's all your fault!"
"All of you shut the BLEEP up! Besides, you have no right to talk like that! Sprouting that BLEEP on TV 10 years ago! You guys can all go BLEEP yourselves for all I care!"

"Absolutely shocking..." The reporter sighed as he shook his head. "Hazri fans everywhere had their spirits crushed as their idol showed his true colors. More on this story as it unravels."
"I feel so sorry for Hazri..." Kitten sobbed as she watched the television. After that, the door burst open. Hazri, his body and tuxedo drenched, slowly walked into the house.
"Hazri? Are you okay?"
"Leave me alone..." Hazri grumbled as he marched into his room and closed the door.

« Last edited by The Zard on Mar 22nd 2009 »

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:17 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578899
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"Tch, All those reporter scum, Should burn in the afterlife" Marina spoke, Brolion walked in and heard her,
"Wow, You feel sorry for someone?"
"No, I can't stand people like them is all" She spoke, Walking over to look out the window into the raining sky,
"Tch, We should've taken their Camera's and destroyed them" Brolion spoke, Sighing he said
"We need to do something, I dunno what, But something".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:21 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578900
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I don't know what we can do, but I'll go see if I can cheer Hazri up..." With that, Kitten stood up from her seat, went over to her room, opened the door, went in and closed the door behind her.
"If Manas were here, he would crack a dirty joke right about now..." Crystal sighed, but still thankful Manas was far away from the group. In a mental institution at that matter. "We will deal with that idiotic press tomorrow. Sometimes they make me wanna tear their heads off their bodies and stick them straight up their a..." Crystal looked over at Hazri Junior before she finished her sentence, knowing the child would only copy her. "Uhh... I mean. I'll kill 'em!"

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:24 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578901
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Marina smirked over at her,
"Afraid of letting your children hear such language?, They shall learn it on their own over time" Brolion only nodded at her words,
"Maybe, If we starve Mom, She'll have some food if we do kill them tomorrow, Right dad?" Suzaku asked, His father nodded,
"And If we don't?, I will have starved, And eaten you two in the process" Suzaku and Brolion winched at her words.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:33 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578903
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"When will sis be back?" Hazri Jr. asked with a saddened look on his face. "I miss her..."
"She will be back with us before you know it!" Crystal replied cheerfully with a smile while hugging the child.
"Your hair smells just like mother's..."
"Really? What brand of conditioner does she use?"
However, before Hazri Jr. could reply, Hazri and Kitten's bedroom door shot open. Hazri walked out of the room, carrying Kitten sideways in his arms with a bright smile on his face. Crystal and Hazri Jr. looked dumbfounded.
"I talked him out of his misery!" Kitten exclaimed with a smile and her eyes closed. "Everything is back to normal. Well, except for Hannah being here..."
"Come, my wife, we have some games to play in our bedroom! Away from child's eyes..."
"Oh... I like where this is going..." Kitten replied with a giggle. "Take me away!"
Hazri made his way back into the bedroom and unzipped Kitten's jacket, before he closed the door. Hazri turned to face the others with a smirk. Hazri's eyes flashed yellow before he closed the door.
"That was... weird..." Crystal said slowly as she was trying to work out what happened in their bedroom to make Hazri feel better."

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:35 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578904
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"Nuh uh, Something's not right, I can barely remember, But every time I saw Hazri's eyes flash yellow, That's a sign that someone is going to get hurt" Brolion spoke,
"Like mom and her red eyes?" Lina asked, Marina glared over at them.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:47 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578905
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Hurt? I doubt that." Kitten laughed at Brolion's assumption. "Hazri would never harm Kitten... He's too soft for that."
"Yeah!" Hazri Jr. backed his 'aunt' up. "Daddy would never hurt mother!"

Displaying Page 3 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close