Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Opportunity: Hazri, Part 5

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:51 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2578906
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
He only sighed,
"I'll take your word for it, But unless I know it ain't bad, I always have a bad feeling about different eyes"
"Says the one wearing a glorified skirt" Lina laughed at her father, He groaned,
"It's a Kimono!, Not a 'Glorified Skirt'!" Sarina laughed at his complaining.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ss2teengohan Posted: 12:02 Mar22 2009 Post ID: 2579032
ss2teengohan
Post Likes: 0
+
Blaze walked around in the rain, thinking of th enights events. Marvel had planned his humilation well and knew that Hazri would get his reputation ruined. Such evidence indicated thats thsi marvel knew Hazri well, perhaps even being an old accqueintence.Blaze barely notcied the rain, he had been on plenty of planets with raining atmospheres so he wasnt bothered by it.As he thought he headed towards Hazri's house. He arrived at the front door alittle unsure, then he shrugged and opened the door and walked in.
The Zard Posted: 04:38 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2579697
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
(( If I remember correctly, Manas gave the book with what Hazri had to read in it, not Blaze.Thumbs Up ))
"Who is that, aunt Crystal?" Hazri Junior asked as he pointed at Blaze.
"I don't know... So, you have a feeling about differently-colored eyes, Brolion?" Crystal asked with a slightly offended look in her eyes. "What about Hika's and his wife's eyes? They're white as a ghost. Do you have a funny feeling about them?"

« Last edited by The Zard on Mar 23rd 2009 »

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:41 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2579698
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
He sighed,
"I don't mean like that, I just mean, Whenever I see someone's eyes turn a different color then normal, Or go slitted, Or both, I just get a bad feeling is all" He spoke, Lina grinned up at him,
"Again, Like Mom?"
"Shut up!" She just laughed up at him while Marina continued to glare at the two,
"Besides, I knew a lot of people with eyes like them, Among another family of people who's eyes would turn red".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:44 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2579699
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I didn't ask for your life story, pal... Hey, speaking of Hika, where do you think he ran off to after the press conference? I was sorta hoping he would meet up with us again... Then again, with Hazri being with us, he probably didn't want to. What do you guys think?"

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:47 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2579700
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion merely rolled his eyes at her 'life story' comment,
"Dunno, He's probably back with his family again, I dunno why he gave up fighting, I mean, Just cause you have kids and a family doesn't mean you have to stop fighting period"
"Dad, You're ranting again" Suzaku spoke, Shaking his head at his father who merely laughed nervously.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 04:55 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2579703
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"You think your dad has problems?" Hazri Junior laughed at Suzaku. "My father always watches all these weird shows about how to wash vegetables..."
"Let's not make fun here..." Crystal warned as she shook her finger at the child. "It's rude to talk about people like that behind their backs. Wait... Washing vegetables?"
The bedroom door opened a crack and Hazri's voice spoke from behind it. "We might be a while! Make yourselves at home!"
"I already told them that..." Kitten told her husband before laughing for some reason.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 04:58 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2579704
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"Washing Vegetables?, At least your dad doesn't name and talk to his swords!" Lina laughed, Brolion merely shook his head at them,
"I thought we agreed to not bring that up again?" He spoke, A embarrassed look on his face,
"You named and talk to your swords?" Sarina chuckled, Then laughed a loud,
"S-Sorry!, L-Little brother!, B-But that's to funny!" He glared down at his older sister, Laughing on the floor.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 17:41 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580117
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"I just noticed something..." Crystal spoke as she looked over at the bedroom door. "They left it open a crack..."
After the door being opened coming to his attention, Hazri Junior jumped up from his seat and walked over to the door.
"No, Hazri Junior! Don't look in there!"
But it was too late. Hazri Junior opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind him.
"That child is nothing but trouble... I wonder how Hazri and Kitten deal with him?"

ss2teengohan Posted: 18:06 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580167
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze looked up at the question. "I apologize for not introducing myself before, My name is Blaze. I am a Saiyan lika Hazri, I am a nomad going from planets to planets learning fighting techniques. Earth happens to be my latest stop, and id ecided to help, because you guys are the first saiyans ive seen since my father died."
The Zard Posted: 18:29 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580197
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"Oh, I'm not a Saiyan." Crystal corrected Blaze. "I"m just a normal human being..."
After Crystal said that, Hazri Junior came back from the bedroom, closed the door and sat down beside Crystal.
"This child, Hazri Junior, is part Saiyan. Say hi to the man, Hazri Junior."
"Hi... So you're a Saiyan like my father? Can you do this?" Hazri Junior closed his eyes tightly and clenched his fists. Hazri Junior waited a while, but eventually his hair rose and became golden. When the child opened his eyes, they were a bright green. Hazri Junior smirked at the Saiyan with a pout as Crystal watched on in shock.
"You... You, you... Can become a Super Saiyan?!"
"You bet!"

ss2teengohan Posted: 18:48 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580206
ss2teengohan
+
Blaze looked at the child amazed. "A super Saiyan? At a young age? Very impressive. Ill do you one better though." Focusing his energy he transformed into super siayn 1. His hair didint stick up but rather just turned gold and he got the aura. Next he increased his power more and went up to Super Saiyan 2. His hair stuck up now and he had the dredlock hang in front of his face and the aura around him was electircal.then he focused hsi energy even more and hit super siyan 3. His hair grew down to hsi waist and his eyebrows disappeared. the electricty was more intense.Blazw then closed his eyes to focus even more his power skyrocketed as he struggled to overcome Super Saiyan 3. His body began to grow grey fur while his hair shrank to should width and turned white. His aura however turned red. at last he stood before them in his super siyan 4 state." This is my newest transformation which is why it took awhile. this is Super Siyan 4." CLosing his eyes he turned back to his normal state.
The Zard Posted: 20:02 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580251
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
"You look like a monkey!" Hazri Junior laughed as he saw Blaze in his powerful state.
"Be nice..." Sighed Crystal. "How long are those two going to be in there for? Say... Hazri Junior, what did you see when you went in there?"
"Oh, right! Father had mother strapped to the bed."
"Strapped to the bed? Sounds like they're planning a little B..." Crystal stopped talking for two reasons. The first being she didn't want the child to know the acronym she was about to speak about, the second being Kitten hated not being powerless and able to move. "Wait here one sec, you lot. I'll go check the bedroom out..." With that, Crystal rose from her seat slowly and made her way into the bedroom, heaving Hazri Junior with Blaze.
"So... How do I do that?"

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 20:14 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580265
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"Years of training according to dad!" Lina spoke up,
"Your just lucky I helped you and your brother achieve Super Saiyan 2, Until you two turn 14, That's where your transformations stop"
"Aw!, Come on dad!" She begged, He sighed, She gave the puppy dog look,
"Fine, I'll train you more, But NOT in Transformations!, Your bodies won't handle it" The two kids high-fived each other,
"So, That blaze character can go Super Saiyan 4 eh?" Marina whispered,
"Yeah, But that along with 1-3 seems like all he knows" Brolion whispered back.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 21:18 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580292
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
A loud scream was heard from behind the bedroom door, causing Hazri Junior to jump. All seemed calm after the scream... For about two seconds. The door was blasted back by a ki blast and crashed into the back wall where everyone else sat. Smoke shrouded around the door and the rubble from the wall, but an arm shot up from beneath it. The arm dragged a head up, along with another arm, a body and two legs, all of which belonged to Crystal. Crystal moaned as she stood up and dusted herself off. "How rude..." Crystal looked down at her torso and noticed the blast had burnt a circular shape in her tank top, revealing her stomach, which was slightly black from burns. "Aww, man... This was my favorite..."

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 21:22 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580293
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
"What's the use in having 'Favorite Clothing'?, Clothes are Clothes" Marina spoke, In a annoyed tone, Brolion just sighed,
"Why the hell did Hazri just blast the door down?" He spoke, More to himself then anyone else.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 21:27 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580295
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
Before more questions could be asked, Hazri stumbled out of the bedroom, looking dazed. "Hey, everyone... How's it hanging?"
"You don't well..." Crystal sighed. "What happened? What did you and Kitten do in there?"
"Nothing. We just... We just..." Before Hazri could answer, he collapsed to the ground. As he fell, a shadowy figure stood behind him. Obviously that person knocked him out before he could answer. The figure stepped out of the shadow, but it wasn't Kitten. It was Hika.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 21:30 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580297
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion merely sighed,
"If something happened to Hika, Then this is happening WAY to much" He shook his head,
"Maybe you should kill him the next time you get the chance" Marina spoke,
"If he's turned Evil, AGAIN, Then I just might rip off a limb or two!" Lina only giggled at her fathers words, Suzaku shook his head.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

The Zard Posted: 21:38 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580301
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
A cackle was heard from inside the bedroom, but it was a man's voice, so there was no chance the cackle was coming from Kitten.
"Well done, my puppets." Spoke Marvel's voice from inside the bedroom. "Tonight I will entertain you with a little thing I like to call role-reversal! I will prove that even the greatest hero can fall into darkness! I suggest you say your final goodbyes to your glorious hero before he comes home with me. Oh, and Hazria says hi..."
"What did you do to my aunt Hazria?!" Hazri Junior shouted angrily as he heard Marvel's last sentence.
"Oh, nothing really. I just put her away."
"WHERE?!"
"Not with Hannah, that's for sure. My next game is going to be held tomorrow morning. Let's just say that both Hannah and Hazria will be tied to some C4 and leave it at that until tomorrow. Goodnight everybody!"

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 21:42 Mar23 2009 Post ID: 2580304
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
Brolion merely shook his head,
"Have I ever mentioned I HATED games?" He rubbed his head in thought for a moment,
"The C4 Explosion Lina can get rid of, But the problem is getting Hannah and Hazria away in time" He yawned just a tad bit,
"So, Lina, Think you could handle getting rid of 'em if we can get Hannah and Hazria?"
"Yep".
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Displaying Page 4 of 39
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 37 | 38 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close