Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing: Wild World

got seeded need it gone plz!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

darkstar87 Posted at: 17:27 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2647751
darkstar87
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I need someone to de seed my town ill pay 500k
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkstar87 Posted at: 17:29 Jun16 2009 Post ID: 2647753
darkstar87
Forum GuestMember
+
+
my friend code is :2364-3194-9825
Divinity Posted at: 19:34 Jul01 2009 Post ID: 2662399
Divinity
+
+
In future Darkstar, please edit your orignal post rather than posting twice in a row, it's seen as spamming.

Thanks

Also, I didn't think it was possible for a town to be 'deseeded'. Maybe you should be more careful about who you let visit.
[center]I am Sacred_Light

Signature by yours truly.
"Watch these pieces, start to crawl, into lines so small"
Saint Dharumis Posted at: 20:46 Jul20 2010 Post ID: 2872304
Saint Dharumis
+
+
There is such a thing as a "blank seed" that can remove any building or obstacle. Unfortunately, you'll have to find another hacker to do that for you.

The next time you have a stranger in your town, never let them leave without you knowing about it. When someone wants to leave, ask them to hold on, and then walk into any building. Walk back out, and look around your town for seeded objects. This "refreshes" your town and lets you see seeds that have been dropped. If nothing has happened, meet the person by the gate and watch them depart. If you find something, either prevent them from leaving by going into your inventory screen and pressing the R and L buttons repeatedly (so that the screen does not "land" on any one icon and only the background is seen), or if you don't have enough time to do that, simply turn your game off without saving. Also, if you hear the item-dropping "ploop" sound but don't see anything on the ground, that is a seed that has been dropped and will not be seen until your town is "refreshed" in the process described earlier; turn your game off immediately. Hope this helps.

Edit: If I may ask, where was the seed located? Is it in front of a dire spot, like your house or a store? I had my Able Sisters and Tom Nook shops seeded, but the hacker placed them one square too far south and I was still 'able' (ha-ha) to use them. The second time, my town gate was seeded so I had to restart my town in order to use WiFi.

« Last edited by Saint Dharumis on Jul 21st 2010 »
dragonx254 Posted at: 12:27 Jul21 2010 Post ID: 2872547
dragonx254
Elite Gamer
+
+
Just wondering but what does having your town "seeded" mean?

sig credit goes to Craizen
Resurrection in process: Final Fantasy Eternal
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close