Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing: Wild World

Shooting Stars

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Lola_Angel Posted at: 06:19 Dec31 2009 Post ID: 2779914
Lola_Angel
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I don't usually ask questions (I don't usually need to lol XD) but I was looking at the latest cheats posted today and read that if you got out your slingshot and shot a shooting star, some money would fall down. I'd like to test this and verify it but first I need to know some stuff about the shooting star.

Is there a certain time they come out during the night e.g. 9pm-12am?

Is there a certain time of year they come out e.g. Summer?

Does anyone already know if this cheat works?

Thanks LOLA x
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dragonx254 Posted at: 14:43 Dec31 2009 Post ID: 2780049
dragonx254
Elite Gamer
+
+
I've never been able to predict when they come. As far as I know, it's random. I don't think you can shoot it anyways. When there's a shooting star, press A. Your character will make a wishing gesture. The next day, you'll get a letter from the star and it'll contain either 10,000 bells or a spotlight furniture. It's usually furniture.

sig credit goes to Craizen
Resurrection in process: Final Fantasy Eternal
Lola_Angel Posted at: 03:50 Jan03 2010 Post ID: 2781484
Lola_Angel
+
+
I know the whole press A thing; I've done it millions of times. Anyway, I tried it, and it doesn't work. Thanks for your help anyway.
Saint Dharumis Posted at: 20:42 Jul20 2010 Post ID: 2872299
Saint Dharumis
+
+
I think you're confusing the shooting star with Gulliver's (Gulliver's Travels, anyone?) UFO.

While walking about the town at night, keep items out of your hands, and when you see a shooting star or hear the "twinkling" noise, press A. Your character will bow on the ground in a hand-folded, "praying" position and the next day you'll get a piece of spotlight furniture in the mail. You can only do this once per night.

If you're searching for UFOs, stay as north as you can and have a slingshot, preferably of the gold variety, equipped. Then, when you hear the beeps of the craft, it will come across the sky in the top screen, at which point you shoot it down. Look on your map to find the crash spot, talk to the sea-gull until he wakes up and agree to help him repair his ship. Find all the gear-shaped devices around the town, return to Gulliver, and receive your reward.

« Last edited by Saint Dharumis on Jul 20th 2010 »
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close