Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing: Wild World

post ur cheats here!!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Lola_Angel Posted at: 03:18 Jan10 2010 Post ID: 2784982
Lola_Angel
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Everyone knows different hints and cheats, so on this forum we can share them. It's best if we post them on the forums instead of the cheats page because we can say if it's wrong and why on here. So, here are a few cheats I know:

A character in my town has an item I really want. How do I get it?
Do not do this on a Monday or Tuesday as the recycling bin will be emptied.
First, collect ten random items. They could be anything; unwanted furniture, flowers, pitfall seeds, etc. Now write that person ten letters, (it doesn't matter what you write in them) and put the items in them as presents. Send them at the Town Hall.
The next day they should have replaced some of their items with the one's you sent them. Go to the recycling bin and any items they threw out should be in there. If the one you wanted is not there, do this cheat again.

What are golden tools and how do I get them?
Golden tools are all gold versions of the tools you can get from Nooks, but with better qualities.

Golden shovel:
Buy two shovels from Nooks. Bury one, then save. Go to the phone in your attic and change the date a day ahead. Load any one of your people and dig up the shovel. It should be gold.
The golden shovel can be used to plant money trees. Just dig up a hole and bury 90.000 bells in it, then water it.

Golden watering can:
When you talk to Pelly and ask her about the environment, she should tell you ways of making your town better, (visit http://www.animalxing.com/p...wnww.php for help on making your town perfect). When she says it is perfect, make sure that for the next fortnight you water all your plants and keep it perfect. On the 15th day, ask about the environment as each of your people. She should give each of them a golden watering can.
The golden watering can can be used to make golden roses, (water a wilted black rose with a golden watering can and next day it should be gold) and also kill that red plant you get in your town which comes when you have too many weeds, (water it with the golden watering can and next day it shall look like it's wilting).

Golden slingshot:
Whenever you see presents floating in the sky, you need to shoot them down with a slingshot. When you've shot down 15 presents, the next present that appears shall have a gold balloon and a golden present. Shoot it down; it's the golden slingshot.
The golden slingshot shoots not one, but three stones into the sky, which makes it easier to shoot down presents.

Golden fishing rod:
Throughout the year, different fishes can be caught in the sea, ponds and streams in your town, (for a list of all the fishes and their times of appearance, visit http://www.gameskanker.com/gsnintendo_ds/nds_animalcrossing_fishlist.htm). When you've caught them all, Tortimer, (the mayor) will turn up outside your house and give you the golden fishing rod.
The golden fishing rod isn't different from the normal fishing rod; it's just gold.

Golden bug net:
Throughout the year, different bugs can be caught in the rocks, trees and air in your town, (for a list of all the bugs and their times of appearance, visit http://www.brighthub.com/vi...849.aspx). When you've caught all of them, Tortimer, (the mayor) will turn up outside your house and give you th golden bug net.
The golden bug net isn't different from the normal bug net; it's just gold.

Golden axe:
Every so often a red otter will appear on your beach. If you give a scallop seashell to him, (visit http://animalcrossing.wikia...ng_event to find out how to get the scallop seashell) he will ask you if you want a gold axe or a silver axe. The answer to that question is obvious!
The golden axe will never break when you use it, unlike the silver axe.

Well, that's just a few cheats and hints I know, so post any you know here!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dragonx254 Posted at: 10:10 Feb13 2010 Post ID: 2801975
dragonx254
Elite Gamer
+
+
Well, the Golden Bug Net is a bit different. If you compare the size of the net, it's wider, so it's easier to catch stuff with. And the Golden Fishing rod makes it so that fish can't hook onto your thing and then swim away (as they can in the other one).

sig credit goes to Craizen
Resurrection in process: Final Fantasy Eternal
Lola_Angel Posted at: 12:19 Jun08 2010 Post ID: 2853126
Lola_Angel
+
+
Oh ok thanks. Anymore cheats guys?
annvin Posted at: 22:35 Jul30 2010 Post ID: 2877087
annvin
+
+
Anxious what?
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:02 Sep30 2012 Post ID: 3154312
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Brick Wall hmmmm let me think um there this REALLY stuiped one i know but i NEVER works for me:sad:LiarDohShame it then one wehere u put bill in ur account at the bank then u go to 2009 or 2009 then go on ur game then get fff then u set it back to normal it screws u the game and u get nothing but weeds it N-E-V-E-R works for me Brick WallLiarThinkAnxiousDohNot TalkingSpeak to the handBrick WallLiarThink i wonder why it NEVR works for me i see in videos it works
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close