Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing: Wild World

Shops leveling up faster?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

HorushmaSenpai Posted at: 16:29 Mar29 2013 Post ID: 3229547
HorushmaSenpai
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If any one knows, can you please tell me how to upgrade my shop faster, latley i've just been time traveling to get bells and just buying everything in the shop, but that doesn't work, it just gives me alot of unwanted items in my pockets, house and closet.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:01 Jul09 2013 Post ID: 3257970
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Urm well I don't think there is a way to do that you could keep time traveling but that will give you a bunch of weeds.So you could just sell your unwanted items because it's actually buy or sell so much amount of money.
Sorry if I wasn't much help.
Bye.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 21:58 Jul14 2013 Post ID: 3259080
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You could just buy a lot of the stuff there and
Sell it
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:28 Aug04 2013 Post ID: 3264760
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
To level up Tom Nook's store you have to buy a lot and to get the Bells you have to sell things that you don't want or need. You can also sell at Able sisters but the only kinds of things they buy are things they would usally put in their store and flowers. If theres nothing in the store that you want you can just order by selecting "Catalog, please!" However the Catalog can only display things that you have bought before so you may have two of the same things after buying from the Catalog. Hope this helps!!!Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 07:56 Aug10 2013 Post ID: 3265801
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i rebulded my town and all my neighburs are gone tom nooks is still their and able sisters town hall and the musum and i dont know what to do i have all my friend codes and when i go to the gate they say fill out fourms i tried to fix my wifi settings but i cant do it cause some of them are loked plz help!Brick Wall
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close