Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing: Wild World

Why is it so hard to get one of your neighbor's pictures?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
krazykid4994 Posted at: 06:29 May18 2007 Post ID: 1602236
krazykid4994
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I lost my first AC:WW game and I can't find it anywhere, so I bought another one. On my first game I had around 9 pictures, and on my new game I only have one. Why is it so hard to get their pictures?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
lil chris Posted at: 06:30 May18 2007 Post ID: 1602240
lil chris
+
+
Pictures, what are they?

gozzablenooblebamnhoter
^_^

linkdude Posted at: 11:26 May18 2007 Post ID: 1602460
linkdude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 18-May-2007 lil chris said:Pictures, what are they?
it are pictures from neighbors. if ur really good friends with it, they will give u one(really god friends)Smile.

iheartmonkies Posted at: 15:32 May20 2007 Post ID: 1607874
iheartmonkies
+
+
They give you pictures by doing that alerting thing that makes you know that they want to talk to you. Go visit your neighbors like you usually do, then just walk around town doing chores and stuff, not talking to anyone. If you leave them alone, they're more likely to alert you to talk to you. Sometimes it's to give you their picture, sometimes not. It might not work exactly right away, but it's how I got all of the pictures of the people in my town.
gamer573 Posted at: 22:02 May31 2007 Post ID: 1631600
gamer573
+
+
It is pretty hard to get a picture from your neighbor. You have to be really, really REALLY good friends with them. A good way to speed up the process, is waving to your pals alot. Do this by tapping on them from a small distance, they should either wave back, of nod thei heads in your direction. It's a good idea to do this with neighbors that treat you poorly, they may just start to show you some respect! Smile
Gamer573Rock
Darknick32 Posted at: 18:47 Jun04 2007 Post ID: 1638302
Darknick32
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Dude its not that hard just buy them lots of stuff do them favors and wave to and talk to them every day just not so much to make them mad. The pics i have are Punchy Peewee Snake and K.K.
takes me 1 or 2 days good luck Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:30 Jul27 2012 Post ID: 3132835
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
this is sooo hard i have tried ive got non ok and ive had the game for a year now plz tell me more!!!!WhistleWhistleWhistleWhistle
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 06:28 Jul30 2012 Post ID: 3133839
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Anxiouswhats the point anyway just pics

EDIT: Rows of smilies removed.

« Last edited by on Jul 30th 2012 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:55 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134161
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Seriously, it is not that hard to get their pictures. I have K.K.s pic, lilys pic, teddys pic,and truffles pic. All you have to do is talk to them like a couple times a day, give them medicine when they are sick, and when they want you to catch a fish/bug for them try to do it. this will make them happy, and then you should go around doing errands and what-not. When they want to talk to you, you will see a ! over their head or another emotion implying that they want to talk to you. talk to them, and they might give u a picture. If not, just keep trying. I havefive pics, and i just moved into a new town not long ago.Thumbs Up
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:13 Jul31 2012 Post ID: 3134295
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
you just need to be really good friends to them like if they say o need a fossil or clothes etc.Like right now i have 9 pictures wolfgang,whitney,pippy,marina,roscoe,savannah,static,drake and pecan.Right now i am trying to get bunnie's pic.I got her pink furniture because she wanted it. Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 13:16 Sep03 2012 Post ID: 3146388
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Grrrrrrr ive tried to get someones picture and I cant they wont give it to me and im realy good friends with him and he wont give me his stupid picture!!!!! It takes soooooo long Not Talking
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:35 Sep14 2012 Post ID: 3149658
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
You have to become like really close friends, and keep talking to them everyday. They start by giving you a nickname, and then they'll finally give you their picture. I had 3 pictures before i lost my game :/ So yeah, become good friends, and you will get a picture eventually Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:13 Oct12 2012 Post ID: 3159689
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
ive tried but nothing worked Doh
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:04 Oct29 2012 Post ID: 3167627
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
tengo mas de veinte fotos de mis vecinosBounceBrick WallDancingSilencedThinkSalute
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:31 Oct30 2012 Post ID: 3167694
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Thumbs Upyh like everyone else said be gooood friends and stuff basicly!Thumbs Up[spoiler][color=red][color=red][color=red][color=red][/color] [/color] [/color] [/color]
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:09 Oct30 2012 Post ID: 3167751
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I have Peewee's, Chief's, Eloise's, Tiffany's, Filbert's, Pinky's, Alice's, Bella's, Gabi's and Pascal's.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:56 Nov10 2012 Post ID: 3171347
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i have all the caricters pic apart from tortamasBrick WallBrick Wall, and im gfs with tortamasSmileSmileSmile
georgia6310 Posted at: 13:36 May19 2013 Post ID: 3247517
georgia6310
+
+
I've got blaires and daisy's and we were gr8 friends
Forum Guest Posted at: 09:38 Jun30 2013 Post ID: 3256139
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I've had the game for like 3 years now and I have no pics what do I do!
Forum Guest Posted at: 14:12 Jun30 2013 Post ID: 3256192
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
It takes time, but it is very simple. All you have to do is send them letters with presents a lot, always be nice, get them whatever they want and talk,talk, TALK!
Eventually they will give you there pic. When there is an exclamation point or lines above there head and they run over to you, they may be giving your pic. It takes me like a week at a time to get a "friends" pic. Hope it helps not just the asker but others too!Thumbs Up
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close