Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing: Wild World

What should I do?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Popuri is hot Posted at: 15:22 Jun29 2007 Post ID: 1701007
Popuri is hot
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I'm gonna get this game in a few days, and I just wanted to know exactly what I should do when I start it. Like, is there anything to do at the beggining of the game that can affect my future file?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
UmbreonDude_ Posted at: 20:46 Jun29 2007 Post ID: 1701849
UmbreonDude_
Carolina Crown
+
+
Well, the only thing is the appearance of your character, and if you use time travel, weeds.
Gamertag: Premera

|'09|
linkdude Posted at: 08:59 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1702794
linkdude
Forum GuestMember
+
+
first make some moneySmile and get the royal crownSmile lol

no, just buy a fishing rod and go fish and talk to neighbours much

max gamer Posted at: 09:05 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1702806
max gamer
Post Likes: 1
+
+
well first your in a cab you pick out the time and date then the cab driver asks you a question
these are the answers

"ya its burly" for boy
"ya its cute" for a girl

then the place you are going and why. then you reach the town
head into the town off talk to the person there. then head out side go to your house or talk to the people as a mission to pay off your houst debt of 18,000 bells

once you get out of your new house a raccun will appear and give you a job at nook's cranny. work there and after you are finished he will take off 1,500 bells

then do what ever you want
smash brothers chat and updates on brawl sig made ny twilight prince
Paired with: Kaisern_x, Ray
megamaster Posted at: 09:31 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1702827
megamaster
+
+
besides that stuff i don't think anything will affect your file.
"I wanna hold you high and steal your pain"
Blazin Torchic Posted at: 10:53 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1702964
Blazin Torchic
+
+
What's the currency, Bells or Nooks?
max gamer Posted at: 10:59 Jun30 2007 Post ID: 1702971
max gamer
Post Likes: 1
+
+
bells is the curency
smash brothers chat and updates on brawl sig made ny twilight prince
Paired with: Kaisern_x, Ray
cheatsupastar94 Posted at: 01:14 Jul03 2007 Post ID: 1712675
cheatsupastar94
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The only thing in the early game that will affect future gameplay would be your characters facial appearance, the name of your town and the name of your character. To start off the game, I highly reccomend buying a fishing rod and/or a bug catching net and then sell the fish or bugs to nook for a decent amount of bells. Just be wise with your money in the early game it will really help you to pay off that mortgage. Below i am posting a guide for the early game.

Bells, bells, bells.

No, not the things that ding. Money in animal crossing. It's quite difficult to come by in the early game but becomes slowly easier as you progress. Here is what you do.

1. Buy a fishing rod or net from nook.

2. Fish alot. for your first bag, you get around 7,000 bells.

3. For each bag, pocket half and put half in the bank.

4. Buy furniture and clothes and pay off your mortgage.

5. Go on wi-fi and get some fruit that you dont have from other players towns (or even get a few million bells from the people with AR's!*)

6. Plant the foreign fruit and let it prosper. then sell the foreign fruit for 700 bells each! Whilst continuing with the starting money methods!

i]* People with AR's can destroy your town. So be cauitious. Also, I reccomend not asking for millions of bells because it will riun your enjoyment of the game.[[/i]
I HAVE CHANGED MY ACCOUNT TO: SACRED_LIGHT.
krazykid4994 Posted at: 14:01 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733735
krazykid4994
+
+
your in a car, the driver asks you your name, where your going, and some other questions (hint hint if you wanna be a boy say burly not cute)
krazykid4994 Posted at: 14:05 Jul09 2007 Post ID: 1733744
krazykid4994
+
+
On 03-Jul-2007 cheatsupastar94 said:The only thing in the early game that will affect future gameplay would be your characters facial appearance, the name of your town and the name of your character. To start off the game, I highly reccomend buying a fishing rod and/or a bug catching net and then sell the fish or bugs to nook for a decent amount of bells. Just be wise with your money in the early game it will really help you to pay off that mortgage. Below i am posting a guide for the early game.

Bells, bells, bells.

No, not the things that ding. Money in animal crossing. It's quite difficult to come by in the early game but becomes slowly easier as you progress. Here is what you do.

1. Buy a fishing rod or net from nook.

2. Fish alot. for your first bag, you get around 7,000 bells.

3. For each bag, pocket half and put half in the bank.

4. Buy furniture and clothes and pay off your mortgage.

5. Go on wi-fi and get some fruit that you dont have from other players towns (or even get a few million bells from the people with AR's!*)

6. Plant the foreign fruit and let it prosper. then sell the foreign fruit for 700 bells each! Whilst continuing with the starting money methods!

i]* People with AR's can destroy your town. So be cauitious. Also, I reccomend not asking for millions of bells because it will riun your enjoyment of the game.[[/i]
sorry for double posting but i have a correction 6. Plant the foreign fruit and let it prosper. then sell the foreign fruit for 700 bells each! Whilst continuing with the starting money methods! foreign fruit only sells for 500 bells not 700
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close