Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Animal Crossing

game

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
SEA RAY Posted at: 14:54 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 65044
SEA RAY
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Dang this is a cool game.To anyone who reads this that doesn't own this game,buy it.
G-cube is awesome!/!
groudon21 Posted at: 20:30 Feb05 2005 Post ID: 65166
groudon21
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yeah I know its awseme
Umm why are you reading this0_o
SEA RAY Posted at: 16:41 Feb06 2005 Post ID: 65511
SEA RAY
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I need a way to get more money fast.I really need to pay off my expansion after the basement.Please help me.Does anyone know how to stop roaches from getting into your house?/?And I NEED someone to send me a pear. My name is phil.No capital letters at all.My town's name is gei town.Also no capitals in it.Post your name and town and I will post a code to send you 10,000 bells .Please post a code for me.Thanks!/!
G-cube is awesome!/!
ss4gogeta83 Posted at: 19:35 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 88921
ss4gogeta83
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey. put in WB2&pARAcnOwnUjMCK%hTk8JHyrT and you'll get 30,000 bells.
my name is Dood and I live in Daletown. I'll send it and post it.
monkeys rule!
konemo Posted at: 23:29 Mar07 2005 Post ID: 89083
konemo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know how you can get alot of money fast all you need to do is fish for along time once you do you will get lots of money slowly but surly its best to get red snappers and sellem. by the way if you like this game you will most likely like the one thats comeing out for nintendo ds.
Habbo.com SN: Konemo
Cokemusic.com SN: Konemo
Starcraft B.Net SN: Flame_O_Darknes
tonia_spencer Posted at: 15:49 Mar19 2005 Post ID: 100849
tonia_spencer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi all. LISTEN I have read every stinking cheat available for this game and the one thing I want is to get the dumb ghost to pick my stinking weeds. can someone tell me how to get this done!!!
and I MEAN REALLY GET IT DONE CAUSE OTHER CHEATS HAVE NEVER WORKED SO FAR!!
THANKS
take care and be good!
Mastergamer123t Posted at: 20:37 Mar28 2005 Post ID: 111900
Mastergamer123t
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The ghost appears at midnight through 5:00 A.M to meet him you have to walk around the town carrying the net. After meeting him he will ask you to find and catch 5 spirits before 5:00 A.M if you catch the spirits before five A.M he will give you a choice of either geting a present,getting your roof painted, or getting all the weeds in town picked.
darkchristina Posted at: 12:37 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113918
darkchristina
Forum GuestMember
+
+
he appeared on my game at 12:oo. I heard you can have a girlfriend/boyfriend on the game but i dont see how that is so. How come every time you write an animal all they ever say is that your letter made no sense I dont get it all I say is like hey or something. I have beat the game in a way and I got a big gold trophy of myself it was awesome its all shiny and stuff. what happens if you feel up the museum.
christina
Mastergamer123t Posted at: 13:32 Mar30 2005 Post ID: 113977
Mastergamer123t
Forum GuestMember
+
+
For one thing you don't spell fill as feel. You can get the animals to under stand your letter. you just have to say a phrase that they say. such as some at the end of there sentences they call you cluckling or one always said it's a me at the end of his sentences. Also if you do that and they understand that they will mail you a present.
Vid-Gamer Posted at: 06:13 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 117862
Vid-Gamer
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I tried to have a relationship with this cat in my town. I wrote letters to her and sent her presents. The letters didn't work out, but one time I sent her a shirt and she was wearing it the next day. Once I kept talking to her and I talked to much and she became sad. I gave up on her after that.
virus101 Posted at: 06:34 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 125704
virus101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do u get 4,000,000 bells then?
Why does live torment me...WHY!!
o screw this, im going home
fdg Posted at: 15:59 Apr10 2005 Post ID: 126368
fdg
+
+
Tell us. Tell us now!
Groon
fdg Posted at: 08:33 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130255
fdg
+
+
If you have an AR you can have infinite Bells, just to let you know.
Thats like getting everything for free!
Groon
fdg Posted at: 08:59 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130261
fdg
+
+
On 19-Mar-2005 tonia_spencer said:Hi all. LISTEN I have read every stinking cheat available for this game and the one thing I want is to get the dumb ghost to pick my stinking weeds. can someone tell me how to get this done!!!
and I MEAN REALLY GET IT DONE CAUSE OTHER CHEATS HAVE NEVER WORKED SO FAR!!
THANKS
If you cant stay awake, use this time travel cheat!(you must have net)
Step#1- at the beginning select 'before I go'
Step#2- select 'other things'
Step#3- select 'set clock'
Step#4- Turn the time to 2:00+ 4:00- (After 2 o clock and before 4 o clock)
Step#5- run around town until you hear a mysterious voice call out.
Step#6- IMPORTANT- STOP IMMEADIATLY WHEN YOU HEAR THE VOICE. run around the SAME ACRE YOU HEARD THE VOICE IN!
Step#7- When you find the ghost he will tell you to find 5 spirits before a certain time.
Step#8- Run around town catching spirits with your net. (You'll know what they look like when you see them)
Step#9- After you have all five bring them back to the ghost.
Step#10- he will talk to you for a brief amount of time, then select the 'pick weeds'
End:After a while he will have all of your weeds picked!

-Hope I helped!-
Groon
fdg Posted at: 09:12 Apr14 2005 Post ID: 130264
fdg
+
+
On 05-Feb-2005 SEA RAY said:Dang this is a cool game.To anyone who reads this that doesn't own this game,buy it.
I agree.
Best game ever!
Groon
mccandless3 Posted at: 19:51 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 134290
mccandless3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey does anyone here know how to get more than one car. i have one already but i want to get another. oh and how do you make your canoe go further then the island and why is it slower than kappns boat. thanks for your help.
iumop apisdn w,I
AC info
name: bob
town: croydon
fdg Posted at: 20:15 Apr17 2005 Post ID: 134303
fdg
+
+
WHAT!?! how did you get a CAR!?!??!
Groon
mccandless3 Posted at: 15:01 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134786
mccandless3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im not lying go to animal crossing cheats mine should be close to the bottom oh and those are both hidden items. Go to the hints page of animal crossing to get more info on them. the cheat to get them is very long and hard so be patient. how do you post pictures here so i have proof?
iumop apisdn w,I
AC info
mccandless3 Posted at: 15:48 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134819
mccandless3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wait not animal crossing cheats hints close to the top. oh and only a few secret websites have this cheat so dont even try looking for this on any website. I got this cheat off of my nieghbor because he was one of the creators of the game. i let him borrow my memory card and then he wrote me in a letter the directions. it took up ten letters just to put down the entire hint. he moved away so i was hoping someone else would know a little more about this hint like how to get the other.
iumop apisdn w,I
AC info
mccandless3 Posted at: 17:42 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134905
mccandless3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
fdg if you want to know what the car does all it does is allow you to go to someone elses village. if you are very good at playing this game then you will be able to get it. Go to the hint page and you'll see why you must be good at this game to get it. Oh and do you know gamemaster? Really i think the canoe is better because you get to go around in the ocean but it's slower than Kappn's which is S.L.O.W.but you can see that bird on a boat the one that is always washing up on the beach. you also get to buy the items that he gives you for "saving" him. but they mention something about stealing it. oh and gamemaster this is very hard to find because only me my nieghbor that moved and everybody else on my street who likes animal crossing know about this cheat.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i hope this helps you fdg and gamemaster.
iumop apisdn w,I
AC info
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 235314

Post Top
Click to close