Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Dip one trap on the the go work

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Megaomgchen Posted at: 00:52 Mar25 2020 Post ID: 3450161
Megaomgchen
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I can't agree, I have 120 dung but dungeoneering requires a buff. Locating teams will be if you're currently 80 +, do able with patience but the new player experience is terrible. Solo exp should be increased. I think solo xp is fine after the fans. I think the way that they need to buff it's by flooring giving similar xp rates so you dont need to rush, getting small tiny quantities of xp. Also by speeding up slow puzzles.Another idea or removing - what about puzzles were said by giving XP from these to dung? That way it wouldn't need a reworking of how those puzzles mechanically work into the dung system, but would buff the xp.

Dip one trap on the the go work and ferret started on in the middle of the room, then gate the area. The ferret will calm down after it realises you're no longer about, and (vast majority of time) come to a halt in the centre where it's caught by your trap.Each of these ferret rooms will have a tree inside, close one of the corners. It's nothing like the ordinary Daemonheim trees, I believe that the mouseover is something like"Dry branches". Now you fletch the logs so another option is place them around one of the corners of this room shepherd the ferret towards that corner with your character and make like 4 or 3 traps.

There's a tree on the wall. Chop it then fletch it. Create 8 if you're really wanting to make sure and place two till he strikes one, and chase the ferret round. You may solo it sometimes without any traps. If you're lucky and it has stopped that you could use as cover you may sometimes get close to it before it moves that the game provides you the grab. Guessing he outfit bypass tbh or would use lock melter.

Ironman-mode has been a joke since the survey passed that allowed them to perform those OP crater events. I really don't see how allowing them group together in Daemonheim is problematic. Additionally, it's been months (or years) since we have heard from Group Ironman-mode so I'm just gonna assume RS3 won't ever get it. They were gonna allow Ironmemes to set there, but because that's been shelved.

More RuneScape gold information on rsgoldfast
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
mrgrtt123 Posted at: 00:21 Mar27 2020 Post ID: 3450206
mrgrtt123
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 3
+
+
The title made me feel confuse that I have to read the entire post.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close