Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

That Was Challenging Once RS2 Launched

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Kingang Posted at: 02:50 Sep12 2020 Post ID: 3452248
Kingang
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
The low effort thing that I do not understand. I concur totally, like a meme is not assumed to be this masterpiece which you've spent hours and hours on is it? To me a meme is something. I really don't see the big thing. If someone cares about how much"attempt" someone put into creating something that they think at least 1 individual will enjoy as much as them want their priorities checked. Can these people ever look at a child's first drawing and be like"the **** is this very low effort ****? Come back to me when you're on da Vinci's level". What is the point? My point still stands although I'm not saying that the meme creators are kids.

Meme reddit articles are better than achievement posts they're boring af. I mean it does not need to be taken down ffs. There will be no fun ever without a memes. Memes are in fact the reason why I see the old school sub, Agreed with op that they should not be stopped even low tier ones are hilarious. I dont believe anybody rly cares which you just hit your first 99 after 20 years of playing nowadays. . .

The memes would be the greater content. Reaching that a 99 shouldnt even be allowed to be posted, who cares. Reaching one 99 is not that big of an achievement, I dont even believe maxing should be allowed either, its just a glorified attention post and doesn't add anything to the reddit. Or any accomplishment for this matter. This subreddit ought to be on the sport, not to yourself. I think certain things are nice, such as world-first kind of achievements. The very first 4k telos, or the first max xp, etc. .

And the majority of the time that it's meet with indifference, mehs, and boos since everyone's play styles are so different. The playerbase is varied today. Like it may be an remarkable effort that you simply your new account on cellular in just a nothing but your feet being used by a few weeks, but individuals just don't care. Or individuals are salty from things like'test it out noobs, I received my seren spirit rings. There goes my fortune for the next 2 decades'.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close