Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Boom Beach

Ramos needs to Buy Fifa 16 coins realize that he is the captain

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

bobgull Posted at: 02:37 Nov02 2015 Post ID: 3392649
bobgull
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Although Camacho is no longer as Chinese men's soccer coach, but he is still a contract dispute with the Chinese Football Association, when it comes to this topic, he replied, "Yes, FIFA's decision in my favor, I was waiting for the Chinese Football Association to lose money They owed me (salary), if they are determined not to Buy fifa 16 coins give, I think FIFA will solve everything, and I also hope that they can make the final decision. "

Real Madrid coach Jose Antonio Camacho has been short, but they were dismissed lightning, when it comes to the experience of time, Camacho said, "I'm not being Florentino fired, but his decision to leave, I asked myself what can be done here? Because no chairman is an ideal plan, the annual coaching change is Florentino big mistake. "

Ramos and Benitez had recently Dazui Zhang, did not stay to face each other, while Camacho Ramos believes the practice is wrong, "in the world of football, this sort of thing is very common, especially in Madrid, they Two people have made a mistake, but Ramos needs to buy fifa 16 coins realize that he is the captain, his teammates need to set an example, I always think, problems that remain in the locker room inside to solve. "

fifa15coins4u sell cheapest fifa 15 ultimate coins for XBOX360,XBOXone,PS3,PS4,IOS and Android.You can also learn latest fifa 16 news from fifa15coins4u .
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close