Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Favorite Wepons In Call Of Duty 4

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
kairiloverX Posted at: 11:08 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2600463
kairiloverX
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I like you. Smile You're pretty funny man!

Firstly: I don't get how you can use silencers on your rifles. God, they're so weak! I seriously cannot win if I use a silencer. Also, I'd definitely use SP on every rifle. For me, it's the only way to REALLY kick butt in any mode with these guns.
1. I actually really dig the SVT's iron sights. I don't like apperture just because the dot just kicks up to much, and idk. It just annoys me. the best thing about the SVT for me is the power. It just can't be beat going against another rifle medium range. (well, maybe not the M1A1 again)
2. The Gewehr is quite the beast, but it's just not that strong. Yeah, the irons are great, but when a gun has an unbeatable [insert something] (in the Gewehrs' case, the accuracy) I want to pump it for all it's worth. And n00btubes on Gewehr? Dude, that's messed up. n00btubes are worse than Juggern00bs. Bar none.
3. Dude, the M1A1 is just a fantastic gun in general. It can get the Telescopic sight (I think) too. I really don't see how the Garand even measures up.
4. STG: Once again, silencer? Man, rifles are just SO weak with silencers. And I tried Double Tap; couldn't kill a single person. Idk why. (Lag, probably) So I just don't use it anymore. Smile

Ppsh is the worst SMG.

Anyway, on with my little strategy guide thing...
Machine Guns: to win with a machine gun, you really have to have your own style of gameplay specifically for them. With any other gun you can pretty much do the same thing. Run around, and kill people. With Machine Guns it's (usually) not that easy. SMG's, shotguns, and even rifles will tear you up close range (usually). However, the FG42 is an exception. That gun is actually an Assault Rifle (one of the first atcually), so it can be used like a rifle. Also, o have seen people tear me up with a Browning CQC style. It's not a fun time. Anyway, my favorite is the FG42, then Type 99, the B.A.R. sucks, and the others are pretty equal.

Shotguns: I find shotguns to be the funnest guns in the game (well, unless you're a BA with a sniper). To me, the Trench Gun is terrible. There's some moments where I'll swear I should've killed him with one shot, and it takes me 3... However, the Double Barrel is a different story. god that gun is so good. Just use some grip, sleight of hand, and steady aim, and you got yourself the best CQC gun in the game. (Well, if you're good with shotguns). Also, I always use the Tokarev or Colt with shotguns because if you see someone standing far away, it's much easier (and quieter btw) to take him out with those instead of the Magnum.

Snipers: Sorry, I don't have anything to say... My favorite is the Kar98k. Second favorite PTRS. The best without a scope (scoping) is the Mossy. The best without a scope (no-scoping) is the Arisaka (it's very weak though. Not recommended). The Springfield is just terrible.

« Last edited by kairiloverX on Apr 16th 2009 »
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
b4bodo Posted at: 22:37 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2601111
b4bodo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
it all comes down to how you play.

silencer doesnt decrease the power of a weapon but rather the range. which i dont get because you can hit anything from far away with any gun.. and it doesnt decrease your vision.

but stg-44 with supressor is a definate win for me. it always kicks to the way i play and its basically molded for me. (if im spraying (which is rare(bracket within an bracket within a bracket =])i find i aim down then up again whereas the stg kicks up then down.) with the supressor you can camp ( which i find funny and in some cases its better than rushing) and if you have double tap on its just rapidly increase RoF.

noobtube isnt that bad. if its there use it.i mean if you like the iron sights and dont mind losing the blue perk its fine. if not supressor also lets you use iron sights while maintaining stealth. (NIIIIIIIIINJAH!!!) supressors are also good for reducing kick.

AND THERES NO WAY JUGGERNOOBS ARENT WORSE THAN NOOBTUBERS. (except on s and d.)

anyway i have some things to add for cod4.

side arms = average.

m9 = great clip size and strong damage. great fo hc modes as its a general one or 2 hits. (which the second hits easy.. just line him up and shoot twice.)

err... i forget the names. thats how much i care about the other two pistols

desert eagle = 1 hit hc 2 hit normal modes. this thing is beasty. fairly accurate but you have to get some practice with it or its useless. if you see a little movement accross the map the deagle (if your good enough) you can take them out. for example

map: crossfire
Game: cage match.
class: m40a3 with acog
golden desert eagle (i was on 55 9th prestige.)
perks: bandolier, stopping power, steady aim.

situation: i was on one side of the map looking up the big strip sniping when i see a movement on the stage. (if you play snd i was on the defenders side of the stage.) there was a guy up in the window i just couldnt hit so i whipped out my 1337 d3gL and started popping the corner of the window. shot once and the guy was in last stand so i tried to figure out where he was with my sniper and i couldnt see him. then i shot under the window with my deagle and it was a headshot. 2 d3gL shots compared woth to sniping clips (it was a bad connection ok! Eh )

anyway kairiloverX..
your funny and im enjoying your feedback. keep it up =] Thumbs Up

« Last edited by b4bodo on Apr 16th 2009 »
"im the type of chef who cooks with one hand in my pocket" - my dad rocks

"watch me rip up the field with a shotty" - sean
"you have no kills and 36 deaths on shipment on a good connection." - me.
"see i got ripped up" - sean.
"MY K/D RATIO!?" - bobo
kairiloverX Posted at: 07:30 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601291
kairiloverX
+
+
(Call me Kairi. Smile )

Well, I'm gonna stop with the Silencer talk, cause you're obviously good with them, and I'm obviously not... However, I did finally get the challenge done for Flash Hiders yesterday. SVT with SP.

Juggern00bs are a lot more numerous than n00btubers, but, god, almost every kill is just crap. They usually shoot you from across the map, and then I'm PO'd.

I actually really love sidearms Deagle (Magnum) and others equally (Colt, Tokarev). It's so easy to switch to your pistol when you run out of ammo. Also, it's so funny killing people with a normal sidearm. I'm like, "PISTOL KILL!" (I use the M1911 on CoD4. The one with the weird thing hanging off the end).

(Check out my new thread. Smile )
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
b4bodo Posted at: 17:15 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601612
b4bodo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hmm. i find i only use m9 and deagle and nambu and magnum.

i love the sights on nambu though.

anyway check out my new (and first) forum. its basically just what i wrote on this so i copied it so everyone can see. and it differs from this because its an evaluation of weapons rather than just your fave weapons. its more like its an analyse over everything (including the looks and feeling of the gun) and giving advise to others.

« Last edited by b4bodo on Apr 17th 2009 »

"MY K/D RATIO!?" - bobo
kairiloverX Posted at: 09:10 Apr18 2009 Post ID: 2602127
kairiloverX
+
+
Ok. Smile We're really not supposed to talk about other threads on this thread, so I'm gonna end with: AK-74u is the best gun on CoD4. FG42 is the best on CoD5.

(and it's called a thread, not a forum. Forums, are like this site, forums.supercheats.com)
b4bodo Posted at: 04:31 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603009
b4bodo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im a total noob at this. i never found ant interest in them.
ahwell.

still disagree i really dont like ak 74u but your choice =]

g36c ftw.

"MY K/D RATIO!?" - bobo
kairiloverX Posted at: 11:53 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603145
kairiloverX
+
+
I used to like the G36. If your camping, it's win, but other than that, it's just okay...

And it's cool. Everyone's a noob at one point in time. Forums are really fun because, if your friends don't like things you like, you can talk to people that really have passion for said thing.
zeldafan11 Posted at: 12:57 Apr21 2009 Post ID: 2604173
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
since i started playing online

my fav gun of all time is...the M21, i just love that it's semi-automatic

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
StussyBoy-- Posted at: 03:37 May29 2009 Post ID: 2631452
StussyBoy--
+
+
Assault: G36c Red Tiger Silencer. Just Looks Soooo Good xD Bandolier Stop Power, Martyrdom Maybe...
Sub: MP5 or P90. Red Dot, Obv. Bando, Double Tap (That's why you need Bando) and maybe Martyrdom if your getting close lol. or Frag x3.
Machine Gun: Depends. M60 If your very accurate, SAW if your more of a sprayer. RPGs if you want to be out and out heavy man. Stop Power, Deep Impact.
Shotgun: I only used these to get Gold M10. Urm, M10 with grip, Sleight of Hand or Stop Power, and Steady aim.
Sniper: My fave class. If your a noobish semi-auto guy, I'd say M21, cos there is basically no recoil. My fave is R700, deadly with the old Claymore, Stop Power Iron Lung Combo.

My PSN is CJD12, right now I'm getting golden guns... already got ak and shottie Smile
Platinum FC:
Joe - 1977 8850 1622

Pearl FC:
Joe - 2149 6837 9986

SoulSilver FC:
Joe - 2279 1471 9900

I've only just got Wi-Fi, so I am up for a battle or trade anytime:')!
Twilight Warior Posted at: 01:14 Jul28 2009 Post ID: 2690266
Twilight Warior
+
+
Right now im not a very good rank as i had to restart. But my fav weapon is a mp40 or Springfield. Will probably change as i unlock more weapons
Edit:didnt see the last post date. my bad

« Last edited by Twilight Warior on Jul 28th 2009 »
Back partially
Super Luigi Posted at: 06:45 Jul28 2009 Post ID: 2690371
Super Luigi
+
+
My favorite weapon in cod5 would be the mp40 and in cod4 the AK47 and the Mini-Uzi
actionreplaymaster Posted at: 13:01 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815340
actionreplaymaster
Still the One and Only
+
+
Hrm.. Nom nom nom... Haven't posted here yet for fear of spamming accusations... But, what the heck...

My favorite weapons would be...

M16 w/ RDS and SP (RED TIGER)
Deagle
Stun/Frag
Bando
SP
SA

AK-74u w/ Silencer (Ghosting FTW)
USP .45 w/ Silencer
Stun/Frag
Bando
UAV Jammer
SA

M60 w/ Grip and DT
M1911
Stun/Frag
Attachment
DT
SA

W1200 naked
M1911 w/ Silencer
Stun/Frag
Bando
Juggy (Why get more power for a 1SK weapon?)
ExCon

M40 ACOG'd (1S,1K FTW)
USP .45 w/ Silencer
Stun/Frag
Bando
SP
ExCon

G36C doesn't really fit my style of playing... It's more for camping IMO.

Silencers are very much win on rifles. Wired connection FTW.

EDIT: Okay, since not many people here play on the Wii, I'll give out the classes for these.

« Last edited by actionreplaymaster on Mar 16th 2010 »
And we would all go down together
We said we'd all go down together
Yes we would all go down together...
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 13:08 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815342
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Lol @ super bump.

G36C was the best, especially in HC.
Now known as
actionreplaymaster Posted at: 13:10 Mar16 2010 Post ID: 2815343
actionreplaymaster
Still the One and Only
+
+
I super bumped this whole forum.

HC... As much as I hate it, G36c and MP5 are epic wins there.
And we would all go down together
We said we'd all go down together
Yes we would all go down together...
pokemonrox Posted at: 18:53 Jul14 2010 Post ID: 2869410
pokemonrox
+
+
SKORPION ALL THE WAY!Evil

Dislike shotguns!Shame
zeldafan11 Posted at: 04:07 Jul15 2010 Post ID: 2869683
zeldafan11
+
+
It's fine, but instead of triple posting just use the edit button at the bottom of the post to edit that little "Sorry about the double post.Anxious" bit in to the accidental second one. Smile

~Accidental posts deleted~

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Jul 15th 2010 »

sphynxx Posted at: 23:21 Jul15 2010 Post ID: 2870148
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
lulz at HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE bump xD

Oh well, it's a dead forum anyway so it doesn't really matter.

M1014 FTW!!!!!!! haha

« Last edited by sphynxx on Jul 15th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
zeldafan11 Posted at: 23:26 Jul15 2010 Post ID: 2870154
zeldafan11
+
+
sphynxx said:forget the close button there again Alex Evil getting forgetfull in your old age huh? lol

No, I didn't, the bump is allowed (Inactive forum = Bump allowed) and threads aren't closed by double posts...But your spam post is going to be deleted. :p

EDIT: Nice edit there sphynxx.

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Jul 15th 2010 »

sphynxx Posted at: 00:41 Jul16 2010 Post ID: 2870170
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
zeldafan11 said:
sphynxx said:forget the close button there again Alex Evil getting forgetfull in your old age huh? lol

No, I didn't, the bump is allowed (Inactive forum = Bump allowed) and threads aren't closed by double posts...But your spam post is going to be deleted. :p

EDIT: Nice edit there sphynxx.

Yeah I went into the board & realised it's pretty much dead, & so it was a legal bump lol. Hence the edit Evil

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
xxN1nj4Sh4DoWxx Posted at: 16:30 Aug23 2012 Post ID: 3142514
xxN1nj4Sh4DoWxx
+
+
If you want my xbox live account it's my username on this and I like MP5 and the M14
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close