Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Funny/Cool/Unforgettable Online Moments

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
b4bodo Posted at: 20:19 Apr20 2009 Post ID: 2604010
b4bodo
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
grenaded myself in snd because i was the last left. little did i know i had been spotted and the 2 enemy team members left were tea bagging me. i got the win cause it counted as them dying before me.
"im the type of chef who cooks with one hand in my pocket" - my dad rocks

"watch me rip up the field with a shotty" - sean
"you have no kills and 36 deaths on shipment on a good connection." - me.
"see i got ripped up" - sean.
"MY K/D RATIO!?" - bobo
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zeldafan11 Posted at: 10:53 Apr21 2009 Post ID: 2604155
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
^cool^

okay i was playing search and destroy hardcore in the bog and we had just switched side and they had a few people with grenade launchers and they shot them at us before we even left where we spawn at and i was massacured (idk how to spell it) so the next round i waited until they shot them and i shot one where they spawn and got 4 kills

i was on the wetwork field and i was on the enemy side and so was a member of the other team and we shot at the same time and both had last stand and we again shot each other at the same time wierd thing is we spawned right next to each other...

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
WWII Corporal Posted at: 13:01 Apr26 2009 Post ID: 2607365
WWII Corporal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I was in Makin (WAW) in hardcore search and destroy, and I decided to hang back and watch what happened to my buddies (i was in a devious mood that day).
In seemingly no time flat they're all gunned down and i was the only one left. I quickly analyze what happened and looked at the name thingy in the corner and realized what happened.
The 2 guys who went right were killed by rushers (meaning they would be here soon) and the guy who went left was killed by a sniper...
I decided i would lie down in some nearby grass and try to take out the other 3 guys, the moment I lay down they all walked around the corner. I was like BAM! BAM! BAM! and just stared at my screen in amazement at what my little tokarev just did... at the corner of the screen was listed 3 headshots all under my name! I knew the sniper wouldnt go anywhere so I just sat back and took it in...
Then I remembered my friend that got sniped, and where he was standing when he was killed and thought "If I was a sniper where would I be..." and snuck around the stage to get a good position on the tall house.
I scoped in on the window of the building and noticed the tip of a rifle poking out the window, so I aimed at the spot in the wall the guy would be standing and got a headshot!
I was so proud of myself, I won the match single handedly with 4 bullets, and I owe it to my teammates who so bravely sacrificed themselves for a little recconossaince
When you see the light at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel will collapse
More Bluntly... The light is a train
In English... Everything you work for will be taken from you

I am a pessimist...
It's better to be a pessimist, Because when the glass is half empty you get a refill!
kairiloverX Posted at: 07:24 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608066
kairiloverX
+
+
^lol, it would've been better if they meant to sacrifice themselves. Smile

One time, on Makin Day, splitscreen. I had a DP-28 (laststand), he had something else. So he's behind these barrels. The idiot that I am ran around the corner looking for him, and he's not there. All the sudden I'm in last stand, so I'm like "Oic, you turd face, you're behind those barrels!". So, apparently he couldn't see me anymore, or maybe he could and he's a ******. One of the two. So I'm like, "Well, I suck at last stand so I'm just gonna kill myself". Then I try a desperate shot just to see what would happen. I aim RIGHT above the barrels, aim it up with something that looks like a helmet, and BOOM. HEAD-FRIGGIN-SHOT!!!!!!! God, it was so cool. He was really PO'd too. Thumbs Up
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
zeldafan11 Posted at: 13:08 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608190
zeldafan11
+
+
today in showdown (mw) someone got shot at the stairs and i was running up behind them with a P90 and i jumped down and shot them both got shot from behind and had last stand headshot him and then i called in a UAV Recon one mmore guy came and i shot him and apparently someone was right behind him so i got an airstrike, in my airstrike i aimed toward the side with the bob-cat and due to multiple campers got another UAV, now since most didn't have a UAV jammer they all were exposed and being the type of fighter i am i threw a grenade back and before i knew it my helicopter was there to end up getting me a 25 kill streak.

r3ap3r2u Posted at: 13:48 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608197
r3ap3r2u
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Wats your rank if you think you are so goodEvil
zeldafan11 Posted at: 15:34 Apr27 2009 Post ID: 2608248
zeldafan11
+
+
who me?

i'm 48 in my first prestige

kairiloverX Posted at: 13:40 Apr29 2009 Post ID: 2609670
kairiloverX
+
+
On 27-Apr-2009 r3ap3r2u said:Wats your rank if you think you are so goodEvil
The point of this thread is to tell the members of this forum a funny, cool, or unforgettable story that happened to you while playing Call of Duty 4 or 5. If you're going to make comments like this, go somewhere else. Actually don't do it at all. Either bring something of use into the conversation or leave. It's simple.
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
zeldafan11 Posted at: 04:04 Apr30 2009 Post ID: 2610109
zeldafan11
+
+
today i was using an ACOG scope on...(i forgot, sorry Anxious ) and i was in crossfire and i was on the side of the map with the building that has all those different rooms and on the other side someone was in that really torn up building and i couldn't get the ACOG scope on him so i decided to blind fire with my Desert Eagle and before i shot i backed up so i had the nothing but white kinda effect out the window and aimed with the DEagle shot and got the kill, looked over to the side and amazingly got a headshot from blindfirng a whole map away with a handgun!

kairiloverX Posted at: 07:33 Apr30 2009 Post ID: 2610163
kairiloverX
+
+
Oh yeah, if you think you're so good, what's your rank!! :p lol

Well, this wasn't really a huge deal, but twice in one match I:
Killed a guy with my FG42, ran out of ammo, pulled out my pistol, killed another guy, ran out of ammo, then stabbed a guy. <- That's how I roll. Smile
WWII Corporal Posted at: 19:29 May06 2009 Post ID: 2614578
WWII Corporal
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Got a 7 kill streak using only the weapon dropped by the last guy, no reloading... all in one swift run up the side of upheaval... Everytime I killed someone I used his gun on the next guy, and then took his... Emptied whatever was in the clip of whatever gun I picked up...

Ironically I played a match with a guy named "your teammate" in hardcore TDM, I was getting the scope for the KAR so I was just try to pick people off with support fire... as we came down a hallway "my teammate" stood in front of me and i couldn't see the enemy... I shot anyways... Got three enemies in one shot, then "my teammate" knifed me for my good effort...

Surprisingly, the incident repeated itself 2 more times that day...
When you see the light at the end of the tunnel, the tunnel will collapse
More Bluntly... The light is a train
In English... Everything you work for will be taken from you

I am a pessimist...
It's better to be a pessimist, Because when the glass is half empty you get a refill!
StussyBoy-- Posted at: 04:07 May29 2009 Post ID: 2631455
StussyBoy--
+
+
Getting A 13 Kill Streak with the MG in Backlot, the one in the small house. No Claymores or anything.

Annoying Moments:
Getting Proper Noobed With My Own Gold Mini Uzi :(
Platinum FC:
Joe - 1977 8850 1622

Pearl FC:
Joe - 2149 6837 9986

SoulSilver FC:
Joe - 2279 1471 9900

I've only just got Wi-Fi, so I am up for a battle or trade anytime:')!
Shadow00 Posted at: 11:46 Jun01 2009 Post ID: 2634778
Shadow00
+
+
OK so I see a Claymore on the ground facing Backwards
I was like this is dumb... but
anyway i layed down and crawled toward it, and knifed it.
It exploded and i didn't get hurt at all.
But then I went inside and died by a gernade. Doh
sphynxx Posted at: 05:46 Oct10 2009 Post ID: 2748393
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I'm only a part time online player for MW, I'm currently lvl 37 I think, 1st prestige, on Pipeline, TD, in the long building that is to the left of the building that houses the MG on the 2nd floor, as you go up the ladder, and hit a platform thats below another ladder to get you onto the grating, you can walk across the beams... anyway, I decided to hang out there, and on pipeline I like to start off with a sniper rifle if I'm at the grassy start area, then switch to a shotgun if I die, or just start with a shotty first up... I was just camping out waiting for people to come into the building and using the W1200, popped all 6 of the enemy team with headshots with my entire 'clip' of the shotgun. Needless to say, my mate who was on the other team was like Eh

Same game, I had switched to the M1014, with stopping power, and steady aim, and got sick of all the snipers camping in the buildings, so I went up, took two from the same team down, then just decided to jump out of the building, two headshots, one shotty shell, in mid air after I saw them (just after I jumped) and turn and shot Smile I love shotguns on close/semiclose maps lol

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
zeldafan11 Posted at: 18:37 Oct10 2009 Post ID: 2748656
zeldafan11
+
+
Makin, Hardcore TDM was in the back hut of the map and came up the side and saw a coupe guys with MP40's and they didn't see me cause I was in the grass and got the first guy with my Type 99 then the other guy behind him and since I was completely out of ammo at that point I picked up their MP40's W/ Aperture and went into the hut and one of three guys in the hut was reloading and walking out so I got him, then I had to reload so I went into the hut for shelter while reloading and saw two guys and knifed the first (Here's proof the Thompson sucks) and the other guys tried sprayng me with his Thompson and I ran up to him, knifed him and got Artillery. loved that I got near all of their team in near 15 seconds.

Teamkilling skills: on Stike I had a N00B tube in Hardcore TDM and was bored so I waited till they got far enough and N00B tube'd all of them in a single shot and then for 8 seconds the enemy had enough time to get to their camping spots. :p

sphynxx Posted at: 22:29 Oct11 2009 Post ID: 2749651
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Thumbs Up I love noobtubing people in the back of the head (direct impact)

Just this morning I was playing Team Deathmatch and I got stuck on a team full of morons. None of them made over 5 kills on Showdown, and even though I joined in with 4 minutes to go I had killed 14 people and died twice lol. The next round, on Crash, again most of my team got really low scores, the highest behind me was 7, the lowest was 0 kills, 26 deaths! I was using the RPD with a grip, stopping power & steady aim, and racked up 34 kills and somehow managed to win the match for our team Smile

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
actionreplaymaster Posted at: 16:58 Mar15 2010 Post ID: 2815006
actionreplaymaster
Still the One and Only
+
+
One time, in District, I was in a TDM. I'm moving towards the OpFor spawn point, and I decided to cook a grenade and chuck it up there, just in case.... Three seconds later, I see +50. I killed five guys with one grenade. They were all just camping there. The sound of their combined Martyrdom was intimidating. Then they hunted me all the rest of the match.

Then, there was this dance in a private with a friend of mine... I had my M16, he had an AK-47, we were both missing each other by inches, then I ran out of M16 ammo, so I tried to knife him. He did as well, and THE KNIVES CANCELLED EACH OTHER OUT. We were kinda freaked about that, so in the confusion I headshotted him with my Deagle.
And we would all go down together
We said we'd all go down together
Yes we would all go down together...
superboy Posted at: 15:52 Mar22 2010 Post ID: 2817886
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
^Sototallyepicnowihavetolevelmyselfupthathighanddosomethinglikethat.

As I stated before. Shipment. Airstrike. 20 or so killstreak. I think I ended up pwning myself too.

EDIT: Today, I went into the eGo Crossfire 24/7 server. First match, mostly HEADSHOTS!!!!

« Last edited by superboy on Mar 22nd 2010 »
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close