Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

I have a couple of Questons actually...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Samurai G66 Posted at: 10:04 Nov16 2008 Post ID: 2479374
Samurai G66
Post Likes: 0
+
+
1. i can't seem to beat "The Bog," "Mile High Club," and "No Fighting In The War Room" on vetran difficulty. the last 2 im not worried about right now, however, "The Bog" is really starting to get on my nerves. if i'm away from the tank stuck in the bog, sniping, they destroy the tank. if i'm next to the tank, i get shot, and if im sort of in between, I get shot. is there some sort of way to get through it fairly easily?

Also, im looking for Headshot tips on HC deathmatch... NOT sniper headshots. i got the golden Dragonuv already.

thanks.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
steelersrock01 Posted at: 10:11 Nov16 2008 Post ID: 2479376
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
+
i dont know about the campaign, but i can help online.
use an m14 with red dot sight aim at the chest and shot twice quickly, you usually get a headshot.
for anything else, aim high, but the most important thing is dont try too hard. If you get frusterated, you wont be able to get any headshots and will end up throwing your controller.
S3rl0us G4//3r Posted at: 20:45 Nov16 2008 Post ID: 2480032
S3rl0us G4//3r
+
+
The bog is fairly easy, you must stay near the tank but not right on top of it, in order to protect it I went fought my way down the metal protectd pathway(may take a few tries to get a successful camping spot) and easily shot down new guards who came through the door at the end of the pathway.

Mile High CLub took me forever, for each person you use your own indvidual style, i personally picked up the p90 from the guard on the right(second guard you see after killing bathroom guard) then use the common flash and spray methods found all over youtube.

No fighting in the war room was the last mission i beat on Vet. there is an extreme lack of checkpoints making it very hard. However dont worry about the time, just keep moving at a steady pace and you'll make it, also if you keep trying for some odd reason(well atleast for my game) sometimes i earned checkpoints and other time i did not.

For all three of these missions you merely need to take the time and keep trying and you;l eventually beat it. I played for 10 days(christmas vacation when XBL was down) to do everything on Vet, so stick with it private.

Thanks Vasco for the sig and Procrastinator for the Avatar
Pokemon FC: I use different DS's each time so my FC changes, i'll post it if you need it
Name: Alex
Xbox Live GT: xXLM4rKsM4nLXx
Samurai G66 Posted at: 17:04 Nov30 2008 Post ID: 2491858
Samurai G66
+
+
thanks. with the help, i managed to beat the bog. unfortunately, my disc drive broke and i can't use CoD4 anymore =p
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 15:51 Dec28 2008 Post ID: 2507414
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Get the intel for cheats much easier
Now known as
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close