Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

CoD4: Online (Still playing?)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
kairiloverX Posted at: 15:18 Feb01 2009 Post ID: 2533789
kairiloverX
Post Likes: 0
+
+
So, I just played CoD4 a while ago, just to try it out. My first two matches I won, 125-55. I was like, "Dang, these guys suck."

Then the n00bs come...

I end up going to Killhouse next. Yea, one of the best, most fun maps in the game. I'm in second place, but holy crap, the friggin n00bs. They literally suck the fun out of the game. The campers, Jugg-n00bs, Martyr-users, n00b-tubers, and P90's. And those compounded by the actual badass's on the game just make it not fun at all.

I consider myself to be fairly good, a little above average, but with these guys on CoD4...

Has anyone else noticed this? (Sorry if I offended anyone, I just wanted to announce this to someone)
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 12:42 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2534956
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
....What?
I'm guessing you're talking about Free for All.
Do you even know the meaning of "noob"?
"Someone who is new to something and not very good at it"
So how are they hard?
Campers, yes.
Martrydom, yes.
But what the hell is a noob-tuber?
Now known as
Namek Posted at: 13:53 Feb03 2009 Post ID: 2534999
Namek
+
+
n00b-tuber, is someone that uses the Grenade Launcher.
Brb. Smile
kairiloverX Posted at: 07:21 Feb04 2009 Post ID: 2535938
kairiloverX
+
+
n00bs: People, that have to use a cheap... thing to win. Aka: n00b-tube, campers, Juggernaut.

I know, this sounds really childish, but you guys are the only people I ever talk to that play CoD games.
-Sig credit goes to PhilXZ. The pic of Kairi's head was cropped by Rathalos9. Apparently no one else can crop Kairi's head...
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 09:18 Feb04 2009 Post ID: 2535978
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
That's not childish, and I would have said that it was You,Me and WWII Corporal that were keeping this Forum alive.

Anyway, I learned the definition of noob on Runescape, so it's probably different
Now known as
superboy Posted at: 17:03 Feb21 2009 Post ID: 2553100
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
Man,I HATE the noobtube.It gets SO many ******* cheap kills in.I mean SURE,I rarely use it,but still,people use it too damned much.I'd rather use the G3 than it.
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 08:11 Feb22 2009 Post ID: 2553700
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Watch your language.

When I used to play HCSD, I would use grenades on the AK-47, and get loads of kills
Now known as
cheatos_42 Posted at: 11:48 Mar12 2009 Post ID: 2570280
cheatos_42
+
+
Heres what I think. n00bs use n00by things right, but be honest, when you use them yourself you just think theyre great ways of getting kills. Im not saying I am a n00b, but camping from time-to-time Is a good way of survival.
kairiloverX Posted at: 14:50 Mar16 2009 Post ID: 2574071
kairiloverX
+
+
^ Nope.

When I use a n00btube, I feel like a total *** because I remember how I feel when people n00b tube me. :/ The same thing goes for everything else.
b4bodo Posted at: 17:36 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601653
b4bodo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well i duno i still play. i find it hundreds as more fun than W@W and i cant stand juggernoobs (because lets face it, no one other than noobs use this) but noob-tubes are as nooby as youd think. sure its a cheap way but it still gets you kill. i mean its so stupid when people do it but just think of it as a grenade. they explode. they damage enemies and get the kills. if you throw a nade into a building its alright but if you tube it its not fair. i dont get that.
martydom is easy enough to avoid. if you hear the nade dropping run. if you see the symbol run. but its kinda unavoidable when someone else kills them and you run by after.
"im the type of chef who cooks with one hand in my pocket" - my dad rocks

"watch me rip up the field with a shotty" - sean
"you have no kills and 36 deaths on shipment on a good connection." - me.
"see i got ripped up" - sean.
"MY K/D RATIO!?" - bobo
kairiloverX Posted at: 11:17 Apr18 2009 Post ID: 2602195
kairiloverX
+
+
Juggern00bs = I don't think I need to say anything. Smile
n00b-tubers = The reason why nades aren't called n00by is because (usually) they take skill. I mean, I almost never get a Nade kill unless I cook that crap like a beast. With n00btubes, they're, almost always, complete crap.
Martyrdom = This perk, really doesn't bother me that much. Like, now that I've played for like 9 days, I pretty much always listen for a *clink*, then run. The only probably I have with it is that it's like your getting rewarded for dying, you know? Also, on CoD4, they're EVERYWHERE! But, no matter what, they're not that big of a deal.
Campers = @cheatos_42: I also, camp every once in a while. But I'm just whining about the campers that camp in the same friggin spot the whole match.
zeldafan11 Posted at: 14:33 Apr21 2009 Post ID: 2604206
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
i run into these people aswell so just watch your back and kill them before they kill you

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
K Dawg Posted at: 19:06 Apr21 2009 Post ID: 2604377
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
Yep and I still Love it. I play on the ps3 feel free to add me Kdawgbowler is my psn name.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
zeldafan11 Posted at: 20:10 Apr21 2009 Post ID: 2604412
zeldafan11
+
+
i'll add ya i'm online right now actually. i'm PSNAlex

yeah and i do too even the juggernewbs are fun to kill

kairiloverX Posted at: 14:26 Apr22 2009 Post ID: 2604665
kairiloverX
+
+
On 21-Apr-2009 zeldafan11 said:i run into these people aswell so just watch your back and kill them before they kill you
Watch my back for campers? <-Hmm... Something about that sentence doesn't make sense.

And of course juggern00bs are fun to kill, it's just annoying as hell. (and bullet-wasting to boot)
K Dawg Posted at: 16:03 Apr22 2009 Post ID: 2604730
K Dawg
+
+
Juger isnt always a noob perk if yur defending its one of the best perks to use considering you take more hits.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
kairiloverX Posted at: 20:59 Apr22 2009 Post ID: 2604914
kairiloverX
+
+
I guess, but I think skilled players would take UAV Jammer (Camouflage) over Jugger any day.
zeldafan11 Posted at: 03:45 Apr23 2009 Post ID: 2605042
zeldafan11
+
+
On 22-Apr-2009 kairiloverX said:Watch my back for campers? <-Hmm... Something about that sentence doesn't make sense.

And of course juggern00bs are fun to kill, it's just annoying as hell. (and bullet-wasting to boot)
i wasn't speaking for campers i was talking 'bout newb-tewbers, for campers, all hope is lost Evil juggernaut users are only accepted when playing searchndestroy, but when you get them in other modes just make sure you use double tap and bandolier if you know someone has juggernaut

like i said bandolier fixes the bullet waisting if it's time you care about use double tap

K Dawg Posted at: 14:54 Apr25 2009 Post ID: 2606633
K Dawg
+
+
On 22-Apr-2009 kairiloverX said:I guess, but I think skilled players would take UAV Jammer (Camouflage) over Jugger any day.
The problem with UAV jammer is when you charge all the time it doesnt matter much because the radar only picks it up every 3 seconds or so.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
zeldafan11 Posted at: 21:44 Apr25 2009 Post ID: 2607020
zeldafan11
+
+
i have UAV Jammer in all my custom classes for it's my type of gameplay to snipe or sneak up on people, which by the way is fun because i get multiple kills every minute

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close