Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

whats your best kill online

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
aaros17 Posted at: 14:47 Jul16 2011 Post ID: 3037929
aaros17
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I had a triple kill with a semtex and with that same triple kill, I got 3 challenges completed for it. One of the challenges was killing someone with their own claymore and another one was killing an enemy by setting off a chain reaction of explosives (which got me the "Domino Effect" title). I don't remember what the 3rd challenge was though. lol.

« Last edited by aaros17 on Jul 16th 2011 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
pnpr011 Posted at: 21:17 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086516
pnpr011
+
+
my best kill was in highrise i was on the roof my freind ran across the middle of the map i threw a throwing knife and clung him into the balsEvil
pnpr011 Posted at: 21:32 Jan12 2012 Post ID: 3086520
pnpr011
+
+
i got another amazing kill in rust 4 player (split screen) i got bored so i started spinnin around in circles and jumped off the top of rust while spinnin my frend was going up the ladder i started randomly sniperin and got a hedshot on him (its a fluke but still a good kill) for game winnin kill i ran up rust and started campin my freind started shooting at me i didnt no my other frend was behind me i went to get a 360 throw knife on the guy that was shootin at me i let go to fast and got the guy behind me Thumbs Up[b][/b]
Forum Guest Posted at: 17:09 May29 2012 Post ID: 3115520
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
id have to say my best kill was when i was online at rust i was running and turn arrowed and there were 2 people behind me so i threw a throwing knife and it went threw the first ones head and nailed the other one in the neck and cought me up and i won
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
cavedo Posted at: 20:13 Jun03 2012 Post ID: 3117078
cavedo
+
+
I have a few sweet kills. one was when me and my friend were playing in highrise, and we were both in seperate buildings. i was aiming at him through my barret and he ran behind some blinds hiding him from view. i took a shot and got him in the head.

also when i was playing in estate. Me and some of my team were in the main room of the house, and this dude walks in with a LMG and starts lighting my team up. then he starts shooting at me. i took some serious damage, so i ran up and laid behind the couch for about less than 1 sec, got back up and killed the dude
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:32 Aug23 2012 Post ID: 3142310
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I got a cross map throwing knife LEGIT on Scrapyard in a quickscoping private match with my friends, lol GG
Forum Guest Posted at: 23:36 Sep18 2012 Post ID: 3151159
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
kiiled a friend with a throwing knife all the way from him he was on one side of the map and i was on the other side awesome kill it was on rust and there was a girl playing to she was good she killed me 7 times and she killed my friend 19 times awesome game love call of duty mw 2 im level 38 awesome guns bye bye it Rock
Forum Guest Posted at: 08:58 Nov02 2012 Post ID: 3168691
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
mine was yesterday with a rafiel/w silencer i shot 1 guy and then shot this other guy on the other side of the map ( on subbase )
Evil
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:45 Jan15 2013 Post ID: 3199714
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i got 191 kills :thumbsup no joke
Forum Guest Posted at: 01:46 Jan15 2013 Post ID: 3199715
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
chickens are yummy with fish
Forum Guest Posted at: 00:27 Jun22 2013 Post ID: 3254214
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
On Sub base,right when the match started,i threw a throwing knife across the map and the knife hit a guy in the face. Greatestmoment in my lifeDancingWiseguy
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close