Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

whats your best kill online

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
iiRAGEQUiiT Posted at: 16:22 Sep12 2010 Post ID: 2900677
iiRAGEQUiiT
Post Likes: 0
+
+
There was a group of 4 boosters in my FFA match on rundown, and on the northernmost part of the map there is tall grass, They were all along the wall there, so I lined them up, waited for all four to put a tac down, quad-collated them, they all Rageskipped the killcam, got another quad collat, an emergency airdrop, and about 6 messages filled with 11 year old rage.

Or, that time I threw a random knife, and it connected with someone jumping off the cliff on afgahn.

Let go, and then I, Lose control,
And I'm falling faster than I'd really like,
Down I go, further, Out of control,
But it makes no sense to give up at this height,
I just need a sign to tell me I'm alright...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:12 Sep23 2010 Post ID: 2906987
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
This was a private online match but it was awesome.We were playing cops and robbers with 2 vs 1.(me and my cuz were 2 and my friends was 1)So my friend got me down on the stairs that lead to the side of the map.Where if u run past them on the left is the entrance to the second floor of the building and straight forward is the stairs leading to domination point C.SO i'm near hte bottom of the stairs and he goes right in the corner.(like if you run straight where i was the top right corner)So he has his shotgun out and he tells me to throw my throwing knife away.(note i'm facing away from him.I'm still facing the stairs though.So his in the corner then i look in the other corner)So i throw it and it comes up with my killing him and im like wtf.On the kill cam it rebounds of the top of the stairs about 60 degress NE and hits him in the corner killing him.I was laughing hardout after that.If you dont understand what i said its okay.Its a bit confusing.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted at: 22:05 Sep23 2010 Post ID: 2907530
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Um, what map was this on. Also, can you break up your posts a bit better dude? It's hard reading a big wall of text when you dont even use spaces after your periods. It's like reading one giant sentence.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Sep 23rd 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 04:08 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911499
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
ok then i'll copy and paste it and then change it.It was on Skidrow.and i wish i had a camcorder to get it.

This was a private online match but it was awesome.We were playing cops and robbers with 2 vs 1.(me and my cuz were 2 and my friends was 1)

So my friend got me down on the stairs that lead to the side of the map.Where if u run past them on the left is the entrance to the second floor of the building and straight forward is the stairs leading to domination point C.

So i'm near hte bottom of the stairs and he goes right in the corner.(like if you run straight where i was. he was in the top right corner)

So he has his shotgun out and he tells me to throw my throwing knife away.(note i'm facing away from him.I'm still facing the stairs though.So his in the opposite corner then where i throw the knife)

So i throw it and it comes up with my killing him and im like wtf.On the kill cam it rebounds of the top of the stairs about 60 degress NE and hits him in the corner killing him.

I was laughing hardout after that.If you dont understand what i said its okay.Its a bit confusing.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

therapper Posted at: 04:54 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911513
therapper
+
+
i got 4 possable best kills

1 got a tripel headshot with 1 shot from my sniper on wastland there was three guys hiding in the bunker i ran in and no scoped with my last bullet before i had to reload,

2 game winning kill with a javlin tripel kill (i got it twice) guys was camping on infasion

3 my friend got a AC130 was gona get the game winng kill but i found a enemy sinper so i just sat there behind him till the kill count whent to 7400 them blast him to kingdom come, steeling the last kill

4 i got this by pure luck, i was in derail in the warehouse closest to the two sniper buldings (at the top of the map) i look out the window and spoted a enemy up by the sniper buldings so i take a shot him my dealge and got a headshot if that wasn't a world record then what is? i just wish i had a camcorder

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

2 of the best rappers ever

cred to v-gamer for the avatar
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:00 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911514
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
+
i know what you mean.Its annoying getting awesome kills and no one else being able to see them cause you dont have a camcorder.

I got one yesterday on underpass.I was at the blue room(the one that doesnt connect to anotehr building)and near the bridge.

So i ran in(from the side that leads down to a bomb point and the trains)and thought i had semtex but i had a throwing knife.I chucked it and the guy ran into it and it hit him in the head.I only know that cause it was game winning kill.

therapper Posted at: 05:12 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911516
therapper
+
+
best thing about my longshot pistal headshot was i was play aganets the guys from the USA and the hate mail i got of that guy...

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

sphynxx Posted at: 07:11 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911538
sphynxx
+
+
Terminal - Normal TDM.

My connection was bouncing around between 1 red & 2 yellow the entire game. Not lag dancing or skipping. But still bad enough Ping that in a face to face shoot out, I'd have to act a second or two before they did, to even shoot a bullet on the killcam.

So I was camping out on the already blown up Propane tank. On top of it. Not next to it. Game was coming to an end & I'd been using the Barrett with ACOG for thermal. 10 seconds to go, scores pretty close, 7200 vs 7100. I got bored & did what I always do when no-ones near me.

Spin around in circles.

I started spamming the fire button whilst spinning. Then the game ends. Game winning killcam is me spinning around & cicles, firing then hearing "AAAARGH!!!" in the background.

Oh the hate mail I got from that. Called a lil camping B.... a hacker & a few other less than pleasant, albeit very funny words.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

stormform Posted at: 07:32 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911544
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
Wasteland - I was playing HCTDM and a clan was camping in the bunker, I had picked up a rpg and we had a uav.
So I saw 2 dots in the bunker and fired the rpg, I got 5 kills from that.
Then threw a flashbang killing the last guy on last stand.

sphynxx Posted at: 08:24 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911551
sphynxx
+
+
Oh how I do love Wasteland on HCTDM. Easy cross map kills with the DEagle & if my mates & I can get set up at specific locations around the map we're golden. We pretty much force the other team into the bunker, then take turns doing some bunker busting with AT4s & RPGs xD

stormform Posted at: 08:27 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911552
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
That's what we did, it was basically coordinated by a very good player with a mic.

therapper Posted at: 10:18 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911569
therapper
+
+
i remeber my wastland i had a sniper was running to a sniping spot and ran into the enemy sniper going for the same place,

so we had a 1 on 1 battle starting off with our side arms G18s, we both missed and toke cover changed to snipers then whent i ran out of cover my cover (a small wall) and i spoted him first and no scoped the guy best thing was, it was the winning kill cam,

and got a mail off the guy saying

good dual we should do that again sometime,

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

hatershateme Posted at: 10:50 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911585
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
On CoD. Demolition on Slavage
I throw a random throwing knife in between where the noob tubers fly through, and got first blood.
I was excited

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

therapper Posted at: 12:59 Oct03 2010 Post ID: 2911616
therapper
+
+
on HCS&D me and a find join a game every one on my team ran off so it was a 2 on 6 my frind gets droped fast but me (i was a rokkie back then) i some how killed 5 of them only to have the last guy kill me by camping with a UMP45

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

TheLlama Posted at: 21:40 Oct04 2010 Post ID: 2912051
TheLlama
+
+
one that amused me today on Wasteland TDM, was only messing around and just randomly threw my semtex towards one of the trenchs heading into the bunker and it stuck pretty much directly on top of a guys head who then ran into the bunker and killed 3 people and won the match Smile would have also got me the Harrier Strike, i hate ending a game before using my killstreaks :(
therapper Posted at: 04:54 Oct05 2010 Post ID: 2912105
therapper
+
+
i had one that stuck the enemy right on top of his head came running it to a bulding with what looked like a binker on his head next thing his team mates know BOOM, i got a miti-kill off it, they shouldn't of camped there

05/06 hall of famer

RIP Proof
RIP tu Pac

hatershateme Posted at: 05:48 Oct05 2010 Post ID: 2912127
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I also got a Triple kill spawn sniping on TDM, on Highrise

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

sphynxx Posted at: 06:47 Oct05 2010 Post ID: 2912140
sphynxx
+
+
I almost never get semtex kills. Although today I did get a pretty sweet frag kill on Wasteland.

using a Scavenger/dangerclose/commando Riot Shield class with the AT4 thingy rockets.

Was at the entrance to the bunker on the B flag (domination) side. Had just cleared out the bunker with two AT4 rockets (two multi kills - 2 & 3 respectively)

My team mates got a UAV, so I saw 6 dots on the other side, heading to the bunker, so I backed up & turfed the frag over the hedges, 6 kill frag multi, game winning killcam.

TehFluffMan Posted at: 08:01 Oct05 2010 Post ID: 2912154
TehFluffMan
+
+
FFA - Carnival
5th of October
1:33pm
Intervention FMJ 1 Shot Left
26-0-1

I jumped up onto the Clowns Head and died, I respawned in the Rocket Ship and went up to the top. I was being shot at and knew There Booster in the Castle behind a Wall. I scoped in then Out, Then I Quickscoped, Two Guys ran past at the time (Possibly Friends Booster Hunting or going to Boost) I got them two and the other two behind to Win the Match.
Rawr Rawr Rawr.
"If Your Going through Hell, Just Keep Going"
bd_supra Posted at: 08:29 Oct31 2010 Post ID: 2922121
bd_supra
+
+
Let's see, in my days of playing Search and Destroy, I've gotten across map no scope game winning killcams, triples, 6 in 1 spawn tubes, the lot. But, I'd have to say my 1v1 at the end of a Search and Destroy game. I had one grenade launcher left, (I don't use One Man Army) and I decided to use it because I'm more likely to get a kill with it then the gun itself. This was on Sub Base, I was walking down the hall by B bomb, I walked out to the long walkway where the submarines are, and some guy started shooting me from a spawn, I do a 180 hoping to see him behind me, I don't, so I shoot my tube off into the distance, TINK I got a headshot with it across the map for a game winning killcam, completely random.
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close