Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Killstreak suggestion thread

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
zeldafan11 Posted at: 18:08 Feb17 2010 Post ID: 2804159
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
kai102 said:for a nuke you should put Harrier,ChopperGunner/AC-130,Nuke and if you want just kills go for harrier,pavelow,chopper gunner

Next time, please read through the first post carefully, and understand what the topic is about.

Back on topic.

I would love one where something like the Cargo Plane you see in the Emergency Airdrop, flew in and parachuted a Humvee like in the S.S.D.D. mission on the bridge and 2 people could shoot out the back windows, one could drive, one could ride in passenger seat, and one on the Mini-Gun, It takes somewhere around 30 rounds to destroy a window and shoot the driver, all others except passenger would be killed, and then the passenger could swith to any seat in the car when one is available. I'd say it should be a 9 killstreak.

Also, a 15 killstreak could be a UAV where you open a laptop, and fly around in a UAV shaped somewhat like a helicopter shooting bursts of 5 low powered missles and a 20. Caliber Mini-Gun.

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 00:58 Feb18 2010 Post ID: 2804329
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
30 rounds!you mean bullets right?other wise i would just chuck a grenade and hope for the best.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted at: 02:07 Feb18 2010 Post ID: 2804372
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
I assume he's meaning bullets - I'd rather just try & shoot an RPG through the window & hope THAT works Thumbs Up

Zeldas Humvee idea made me think about getting the APC Stryker thingy from one of the missions. The one code named 'Honey Badger' or something. That would epic if that came into a map & could drive certain routes in certain maps & you could lase targets for it to take out.

Or even get fighter jets F22s or something like Transformers - & be able to laze targets for beam-rider missles & get like 10 missles really quick missles that aren't quite as power as a Pred. Missle - but still do reasonable damage...

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
sphynxx Posted at: 02:23 Feb18 2010 Post ID: 2804373
sphynxx
+
+
I agree with that Spartan - but they can't be OVERLY concerned with realism - after all, we have the coldblooded perk lol

But on the point of attachments - I think my idea could possible be incorperated with the 'Pro' feature of Bling etc - in the next game, I would love to have three (3) tiers of perks. Take bling for example - we have 'basic; 2 primary weapon attachments' right. Then we have 'pro; two primary AND secondary attachments.' Then we have 'Bling mastery/whatever you want to call it; two primary attachments, two secondary attachments AND the ability to take off/put on either/both or your chosen attachments at any point during combat'

Thats the kind of thing I was thinking of..

EDIT; Hey guys & Mods in particular - sorry for the double posts - I re-read the board & saw Spartans post/reply to my removable attachments idea - & clicked reply & didn't realise it would put it in order of time posted, my mistake - You can be sure I won't do that again - It only turned out that way as I skip to the end of the board to see the newer posts every now & again, and I missed Spartans reply to my post.. Sorry guys lol

« Last edited by sphynxx on Feb 18th 2010 »

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 05:09 Feb18 2010 Post ID: 2804395
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
'Tis cool. At least I assume.....
"add quote and reply" works better though, as it puts in
Crazy Cheats said:this, so everyone knows what you're talking about

Read more about the "Quote" system here-about 3/4 way down

Detachable mods.....
Well, I don't think most of them would be able to come off.....
I believe you need a screw driver to remove the various scopes and sights. Al though it is quite likely a soldier would have a screwdriver....Could take a while though
Silencers though should definitely be removable
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 07:22 Feb18 2010 Post ID: 2804405
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:'Tis cool. At least I assume.....
"add quote and reply" works better though, as it puts in
Crazy Cheats said:this, so everyone knows what you're talking about

Read more about the "Quote" system here-about 3/4 way down

Detachable mods.....
Well, I don't think most of them would be able to come off.....
I believe you need a screw driver to remove the various scopes and sights. Al though it is quite likely a soldier would have a screwdriver....Could take a while though
Silencers though should definitely be removable

lol yeah.... I made a hash of the last two posts, I normally use the quote, but I had just finished playing Dante's Inferno after 12 hrs and was a little out of it Evil

Yeah, I know the scopes etc would be a little bit trickier to take off, which is why I think something like the One Man Army system could come into play for this. Not an instant change, but not a very long one either. Perhaps that could be a 4th tier to the Bling perk - with 3 being the ability to put on/take off attachment(s) mid-game, and then that being further increased by having the time between changes reduced.

I also wish that IW would include a lot of the guns in the campaign in the multiplayer - Playing through the other day - I picked up a few scoped H-Bars - I would LOVE a scoped (not thermal) H-Bar like in campaign to use online.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 09:20 Feb18 2010 Post ID: 2804435
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Oh yeah those were awesome

For a Killstreak:Invisiblity!
Obviously requires a massive killstreak, and only last a minute.
Would be awesome though
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 21:42 Feb18 2010 Post ID: 2804644
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:Oh yeah those were awesome

For a Killstreak:Invisiblity!
Obviously requires a massive killstreak, and only last a minute.
Would be awesome though

ooooh careful now - your heading into Halo territory with this lol

I reckon a killstreak of 25, or perhaps higher should be something that actually takes the player OUT of the map, and into a controllable killstreaks weapon systems. Not just be in the map on a laptop & being vulnerable. I haven't quite figured out which kind of controllable could used - Obviously it could be anything from a tweak to the AC130/C.G Kstreak to something new entirely.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 10:46 Feb19 2010 Post ID: 2804825
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Yeah..... like a chopper lands, and players can all pile in, and control MGs, Grenade Launchers and stuff.

Me likey that idea
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 17:00 Feb19 2010 Post ID: 2804910
zeldafan11
+
+
The Stryker would be overpowered, it has Explosive Armor...I don't think either would be good choices anyway, I still think the UAV would be good.

Again Invisibility (unless it's like 30 KS) and the Chopper sounds overpowered and would only be good in Ground War IMO, and everyone would complain.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 17:36 Feb19 2010 Post ID: 2804928
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Well, do you not think Chopper Gunner is a bit heavy as well?
Unless someone has a Stinger, it can singlehandedly turn the tide of a game.
And anyway, image shooting down a chopperfull of your enemies!
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 18:23 Feb19 2010 Post ID: 2804943
sphynxx
+
+
Well, who cares if the versions in Campaign were over-powered? You'd think that a CG or AC130 are over-powered as well. It isn't about what is over-powered & what isn't. Its about being intelligent & making sure you don't end up a nice pile of body parts while an AC130 or CG or whatever is in the air - thats why they put in Javelins & Stingers..

As for the chopper idea where it lands - that could be all good. Except I see that there aren't many places a chopper could land in most maps that are currently available. They'd have to make some faily open maps for that idea to work. Same with the Stryker. Couldn't be used on Favela or something, coz it'd only be able to operate on 1/4 of the outside edge of the map lol.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 22:10 Feb19 2010 Post ID: 2805032
zeldafan11
+
+
Stryker would be like CG, If someone is in areas where it can't reach it can't work? CG enemies have to be in the open or near a door/opening...Plus we are talking about the next MW.

About being overpowered in campaign, we were talking about for the next MW, not this one, people would love this game if there were NO overpowered killstreaks, that was the main gripe for this game.

sphynxx Posted at: 23:56 Feb19 2010 Post ID: 2805062
sphynxx
+
+
zeldafan11 said:Stryker would be like CG, If someone is in areas where it can't reach it can't work? CG enemies have to be in the open or near a door/opening...Plus we are talking about the next MW.

About being overpowered in campaign, we were talking about for the next MW, not this one, people would love this game if there were NO overpowered killstreaks, that was the main gripe for this game.

I know we were talking about the next one. It isn't hard to realise that, since I read the OP. I was talking about the problems that would arise if something like the Stryker/Chopper ideas that were put forward were included. When I mentioned Favela - it was in reference to how the Stryker would be easily avoided & rendered pretty much useless in a map LIKE Favela - which is very close quarters unless your on the outer edges or roofs.
& as for my reference to the Stryker in campaign - THAT was what I believed to be over-powered, if something like that would be included - it would obviously have to be tweaked to make it work.

zeldafan11 Posted at: 00:38 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805076
zeldafan11
+
+
Oh, I agree, I just didn't understand your post, sorry.

It should have new things anyway, not much if anything from MW2.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 06:48 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805148
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
They'll probably carry on the Nuke though
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 17:25 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805390
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:They'll probably carry on the Nuke though

God I hope not. Get rid of the Nuke = Getting rid of nuke boosters. Which would make me very, very happy. So many times I've played Ground War/Domination & the 1 guy that gets 25+ kills, doesn't have any capture points & has called in the Nuke. I've stopped playing GW & Dom. because of that happening in almost every game.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 17:35 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805395
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
Really?
You're on PS3, aren't you?
I've never had that happen to me, in all my 5 days of Online
Now known as
sphynxx Posted at: 20:30 Feb20 2010 Post ID: 2805453
sphynxx
+
+
CRAZY CHEATS said:Really?
You're on PS3, aren't you?
I've never had that happen to me, in all my 5 days of Online

Yeah I'm PS3. For the first 2 days of combined playing, all I ran into were boosters. No matter the game type. GW & Dom. were the worst for boosters. I don't play FFA at all as I prefer playing with my mates so I don't know about that. I have heard a lot of stories about a lot of boosters in FFa on Xbox 360.. I gave up on GW & Dom. I just stick to Merc. Team Deathmatches now, occasionally play headquarters or something similar.

CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 06:32 Feb21 2010 Post ID: 2805533
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
+
+
I usually play TD and S&D, so I don't meet boosters.
Lucky me
Now known as
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close