Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Which do you think is easier and better?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

yo mastas destini Posted at: 09:49 Feb11 2010 Post ID: 2801218
yo mastas destini
Post Likes: 0
+
+
CoD4:MW, or Cod:MW2?
P.S: Don't answer if you haven't played both.
Thumbs Up Please Thumbs Up submit! Thumbs Up
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Smile
Xeta Posted at: 10:21 Feb11 2010 Post ID: 2801246
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
+
I find the equally difficult. It seems that CoD4 had a harder campaign.

Mulitplayer would have to go to CoD4 though, these MW2 glitches are just getting annoying.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
steelersrock01 Posted at: 10:40 Feb11 2010 Post ID: 2801252
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
+
CoD 4 campaign is harder, and so is the online, MW2 you die even easier than MW1.
zeldafan11 Posted at: 13:03 Feb11 2010 Post ID: 2801266
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
MW1 is good in certain aspects, same with MW2.

MW2 is easier, though the first week MW2 was out it was really easy, and it still is.

imo/

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
Jicchi Posted at: 15:03 Feb11 2010 Post ID: 2801288
Jicchi
Post Likes: 9
+
+
Uhhh...tie. It's hard to choose.

They're both better than the rest of COD. Seriously, WWII is getting boring.
Hi, I'm Jicchi! I'm a 19-year old girl from Koriyama, Japan. I love JRPGs and Survival Horror games, and also French movies! See you in the Forums!
guy in oakland Posted at: 15:08 Feb11 2010 Post ID: 2801291
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
MW 1 in nearly every way is better than the sequel

PSN-intayaz

bluebrisingr Posted at: 20:30 Feb11 2010 Post ID: 2801429
bluebrisingr
+
+
MW2 ALL the way. I hated the glitches in COD4 multiplayer. But the maps were good. I liked the campaigns equally, but the addition of vehicles, new and diff. weapons, and new ideas in MW2 makes it better. I just wish it had a level that is completely sniping like Ghillies in the Mist. Loved that level
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 01:05 Feb12 2010 Post ID: 2801495
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
MW and MW2 are the same to me.both are good in some parts and both are bad.though MW2 veteran campiagn was easier then MW veteran campaign.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

yo mastas destini Posted at: 15:07 Mar10 2010 Post ID: 2812692
yo mastas destini
+
+
MW2 is the best for me, I can't even kill anyone on MW1 multiplayer! Anxious Doh
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Smile
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 15:10 Mar10 2010 Post ID: 2812697
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Lol, so close to bump......
Anyway, it depends on how you play. If you're a camper and/or n00b-t00ber, MW2 is easier.
Due to that, I'd say CoD4 is easier
Now known as
zeldafan11 Posted at: 20:15 Mar10 2010 Post ID: 2812814
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
+
+
yo mastas destini: Three double posts deleted, both of the second set because they are spam and/or off topic, the second of the first set for being a double post. If you have something else to say just edit your previous post. Also, no more than three smileys in a row.

CRAZY CHEATS: One post deleted for off topic, no need to reply to spam or double posts, so please don't.

BTW I'm starting to think MW2 is easier.

« Last edited by zeldafan11 on Mar 10th 2010 »

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 21:44 Mar10 2010 Post ID: 2812851
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
zeldafan11 said:yo mastas destini: Three double posts deleted, both of the second set because they are spam and/or off topic, the second of the first set for being a double post. If you have something else to say just edit your previous post. Also, no more than three smileys in a row.

CRAZY CHEATS: One post deleted for off topic, no need to reply to spam or double posts, so please don't.

Honestly, I prefer MW2 because there aren't any campers hiding in walls or hillsides.

Other than that, they're the same to me.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
CRAZY CHEATS Posted at: 13:10 Mar11 2010 Post ID: 2813075
CRAZY CHEATS
Das Milkinator
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Oh no, there aren't as many campers, but theres more than double n00b t00bers, and still a fair bit of campers.
Now known as
yo mastas destini Posted at: 13:24 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953319
yo mastas destini
+
+
zeldafan11 said:yo mastas destini: Three double posts deleted, both of the second set because they are spam and/or off topic, the second of the first set for being a double post. If you have something else to say just edit your previous post. Also, no more than three smileys in a row.

What, exactly, are you posting this for? Basically, THIS is off topic. So why'd you post it here??? And, I never posted anything of topic and never double posted, so who the HECK are you talking about? Oh, wait I probably shouldn't have commented on this... it's spam... :/
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 14:36 Jan10 2011 Post ID: 2953348
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
Yeah, kinda. But, Mods can get off topic to direct people. It's their job, after all. But, don't worry about it really.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 574145

Post Top
Click to close