Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

What do you hate

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
stormform Posted at: 16:00 Aug28 2010 Post ID: 2891619
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
I know this is a duplicate topic from like 6 months ago but I have to bring some life to the forum

so again. What is the single aspect of the game that you hate?

Mine is the n00b t00b

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
zeldafan11 Posted at: 16:36 Aug28 2010 Post ID: 2891634
zeldafan11
Sanity: false
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Commando, hit detection, overpowered weapons, camping, killstreaks...Few more things that I CBA to remember...

Sir Alex, the Ruby Knight of Everlasting Life
sphynxx Posted at: 00:12 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2891907
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Yeah, **** off Alex, don't kill the thread, give everyone else a chance to smash it up a bit Evil

Mine is mainly commando. Or the inconsistency with the weapons. I'm sick of getting hitmarkers with either the Intervention or Barrett with Stopping Power, mid-chest, and then dying from someone shooting me once with the M21 with something like Hardline who shoots me in the leg. Or, as I saw last night, a sniper using Danger Close Pro with the WA2000 & getting OHKs on people.

Those are my main hates from the game itself.

My main hate about the community is people that camp in games like TDM or MTDM and then think they're awesome for getting 15 kills and 15 deaths & ruining my 20+KS because they sit in a corner with akimbo rangers with Marathon & Lightweight & doesn't shift places -,-

« Last edited by sphynxx on Aug 29th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
hatershateme Posted at: 00:29 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2891917
hatershateme
Mr. Forum Games!
Post Likes: 4
+
+
I hate the game, and everything in it. But I still play it Smile

superbird5005 is Bae

Sig and Avy: Craizen

sphynxx said:Step aside people, Mr. forum games coming through. ;)

Guy117 Posted at: 00:35 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2891920
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
+
there are two things i really hate n00b t00b and quick scope. the sniper is supposed to be a LONG RANGE gun.
zeldafan11 Posted at: 01:55 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2891926
zeldafan11
+
+
Wub u 2 sfincks

Guy117: Yeah, quick scope is fine in private matches but it's easy to do and is 1HK, it's a bit unfair in public matches...

stormform Posted at: 02:41 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2891932
stormform
Eternal Lurker
Post Likes: 43
+
+
hatershateme said:I hate the game, and everything in it.But I still play it Smile

Pretty much this.

sphynxx Posted at: 21:21 Aug29 2010 Post ID: 2892519
sphynxx
+
+
I have no problem with Quick Scopers. If you've got the balls to get in close with the Intervention & get the kill, good on you. The Barret on the other hand, any time I've ever had someone try & quick scope me, they miss, and then spam the fire button. That, I hate.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Moynihan Posted at: 16:24 Sep04 2010 Post ID: 2895826
Moynihan
+
+
Me and my mate were playing in TDMEX, and the other team (all French WTF?) were all camping we still won but my K/D was like 9/20. ******* hate campers.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMoynihanMan
K Dawg Posted at: 08:14 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901010
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
Its more a question of, What dont I hate?

^ Credit goes to ozzo
iiRAGEQUiiT Posted at: 08:42 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901025
iiRAGEQUiiT
+
+
Let's see...

Campers,

FFA Boosters,

Quickscopers who think that Quickscoping is better than what they like to call "hardscoping",

OMA noobtubes,

Commando,

Teammates getting me killed,

The fact I can watch a specific entry point for an indefinite amount of time yet the moment I turn away/reload/pick up a new gun, someone will waltz in and kill me,
being killed in any slightly annoying way by the top player,

People with names like "Pr05N1p351337 xD" who suck at the game,

Needing 1 kill to win and end up being beaten to it,

Nerds who relate CoD to irl like "x1337Qs YoUx: LOL I guess that guy didn't have Sleight of hand pro, so he didn't QS the targets like pros such as I do.",

People who think quickscoping irl is possible. Go try it, tell many how many pieces your Eye socket was smashed into.

People survivng A shot to the ANYWHERE with ANY PERK from a barrett. The barrett could Rip your arm the heck off. And crush your ribcage the hell up. from miles away. Through a tank. In one damn shot. Without even hitting you.

Host migration during my air support, Especially Predators/Stealths.

Getting only Counter uav or lower in all my CPS from an EAD.

Joining a game that's about to lose.

Getting a billion messages regarding Quickscopes/10th lobbies. If I wanted 10th, I would hack it myself.

Being the only person on a 1-bar connection.

Getting a killstreak, Then the game ends before you can use it.

Getting shot at, running around the corner then having a heart attack.

Getting stuck on pointless bits of gemetry whilst watching something/Running from an attacker.

Picking up a gun that has low ammo/ empty clip. The reason I picked it up is becuase I want to kill someone and don't have time to reload before he moves.

Phantom shots.

Protecting a Care package for a team-mate, then a different team-mate steals it.

Teammates who go straight for the big CP rewards, regardless of me being RIGHT THERE. Do they really think I'm not going to get it in time? Doesn't happen much anymore, I let teammates take everything from my EADs.

Using copycat on someone who has a gun you want, and it turns out they actually picked it up, and you're left with something like a Riot shield.

Getting killed at all when I want a nuke.

Suicides when on a large streak.

People who Keep coming back to kill you, giving you little oppertunity to switch your spot.

Getting killed from behind who flanked you by randomly walking around an empty part of the level, and just find you there.

Being the only person the predator missile goes for.

People with clan tags like [Pro] or [Paki] or [NUBS], Crap like that. If you're not in a CLAN, don't put a CLAN TAG.

and this is just the beginning. ._.

Let go, and then I, Lose control,
And I'm falling faster than I'd really like,
Down I go, further, Out of control,
But it makes no sense to give up at this height,
I just need a sign to tell me I'm alright...
sphynxx Posted at: 09:22 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901050
sphynxx
+
+

and

etting stuck on pointless bits of gemetry whilst watching something/Running from an attacker.

and;

are the ones that annoy me most haha

Jirachi X Posted at: 10:10 Sep13 2010 Post ID: 2901065
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Lag.

That's it basically.
I'm gone - bye
zeldafan11 Posted at: 22:13 Sep14 2010 Post ID: 2902270
zeldafan11
+
+

OMG FFS...

Especially when there was an obvious double instead of my single in the killcam...

sphynxx Posted at: 23:26 Sep14 2010 Post ID: 2902280
sphynxx
+
+
Tell me about it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I rage quit for that crap. Last night someone calls in a pred, I spawned & all of a sudden I'm dead after taking a few steps. Killcam reveals the user going around in circles trying to find targets. there are 3 easy as kills out in the open. So just before the Pred Missle hits the ground (the user didn't use the boost/R1) and pulls the stick down & the pred hits me. He never saw me before that, but ignored the easy kills & somehow got me -,-

K Dawg Posted at: 06:16 Sep18 2010 Post ID: 2903905
K Dawg
Post Likes: 13
+
+
[quoteby=iiRAGEQUiiT]Let's see...

Campers,

FFA Boosters,

Quickscopers who think that Quickscoping is better than what they like to call "hardscoping",

OMA noobtubes,

Commando,

The fact I can watch a specific entry point for an indefinite amount of time yet the moment I turn away/reload/pick up a new gun, someone will waltz in and kill me,

Nerds who relate CoD to irl like "x1337Qs YoUx: LOL I guess that guy didn't have Sleight of hand pro, so he didn't QS the targets like pros such as I do.",

People who think quickscoping irl is possible. Go try it, tell many how many pieces your Eye socket was smashed into.

People survivng A shot to the ANYWHERE with ANY PERK from a barrett. The barrett could Rip your arm the heck off. And crush your ribcage the hell up. from miles away. Through a tank. In one damn shot. Without even hitting you.

Getting a billion messages regarding Quickscopes/10th lobbies. If I wanted 10th, I would hack it myself.

Getting stuck on pointless bits of gemetry whilst watching something/Running from an attacker.

Picking up a gun that has low ammo/ empty clip. The reason I picked it up is becuase I want to kill someone and don't have time to reload before he moves.

Phantom shots.

Protecting a Care package for a team-mate, then a different team-mate steals it.

Teammates who go straight for the big CP rewards, regardless of me being RIGHT THERE. Do they really think I'm not going to get it in time? Doesn't happen much anymore, I let teammates take everything from my EADs.

Using copycat on someone who has a gun you want, and it turns out they actually picked it up, and you're left with something like a Riot shield.

People who Keep coming back to kill you, giving you little oppertunity to switch your spot.

Getting killed from behind who flanked you by randomly walking around an empty part of the level, and just find you there.

People with clan tags like [Pro] or [Paki] or [NUBS], Crap like that. If you're not in a CLAN, don't put a CLAN TAG.

and this is just the beginning. ._.
[/quote]

Go back and play Cod4 bro, what I have been doing and Im enjoying it. The only thing that sucks is bad connection sometimes.

^ Credit goes to ozzo
Pravinj Posted at: 17:06 Feb24 2012 Post ID: 3096321
Pravinj
^Oh look! my username...
Post Likes: 60
+
+
Guy117 said:there are two things i really hate n00b t00b and quick scope. the sniper is supposed to be a LONG RANGE gun.

Completely agree, a sniper rifle shouldn't be able to be used that close up.

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Email: [email protected]
~Avy and Sig by me~
cavedo Posted at: 20:21 Jun03 2012 Post ID: 3117082
cavedo
+
+
When you get a care package and then your teamate steals it.
When you about to snipe someone then you get shot.
when your the only one in search and destroy
When your about to get a killstreak and you get killed or the match ends
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:28 Aug12 2012 Post ID: 3138882
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
i think everyone should agree to this because the one thing i ****ing hate is people killing you right when you need ONE MORE KILL FOR A TACTICAL NUKE!!!!!!!!! I FRIKEN HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY! i was using my chopper gunner and i needed one more kill and when my chopper gunner left some enemy appeared in front of me and had a riot shield (i was in an alley) the riot shield guy trapped me inside the alley and killed me unfortunately if i still had my c4 i could've thrown it behind him... i was on the mic that time and when he killed me.... I WENT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventually everyone muted me.... i kept saying it for the whole match... Brick Wall
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 10:37 Aug23 2012 Post ID: 3142316
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Campers,

FFA Boosters,

OMA noobtubes,

Commando,

Phantom shots.

Nuff said.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close