Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Anyone still play Modern Warfare 2?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
sphynxx Posted at: 20:40 Apr11 2011 Post ID: 2989242
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
+
Well yeah. They can't just take away everyones stuff just because those people were unlucky enough to be in a challenge lobby. lol I've got everything from a challenge lobby haha.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cyndevia Posted at: 20:59 Apr11 2011 Post ID: 2989258
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Yeah i've noticed that your account has been cheated, Prestige 10 and with a high k/d ratio
sphynxx Posted at: 01:49 Apr12 2011 Post ID: 2989431
sphynxx
+
+
Cyndevia said:Yeah i've noticed that your account has been cheated, Prestige 10 and with a high k/d ratio

*ahem* That K/D is all me Eh

My stats are all legit. The only thing that happened was I got into a challenge lobby at prestige 7 or 8 and didn't realise what was happening. Once I saw everything was unlocked and I was at level 70, I prestiged and started working my way back up again, only to hit another challenge lobby. Seriously annoyed me. I had earned about 65 percent of all the titles/emblems on my own and was working on the rest D;

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Cyndevia Posted at: 18:54 Apr12 2011 Post ID: 2989792
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
+
Oh wow, didn't know that you did all that work yourself. Nice job on getting that far. I could never prestige that many times, I get bored having to keep leveling up. So I decided that after I reach level 70 prestige 2 I'm gonna stay as that.
sphynxx Posted at: 20:10 Apr12 2011 Post ID: 2989906
sphynxx
+
+
Yeah I know what you mean. I'd done most of the work before Black Ops had come out. took a break from MW2 and played BOs for a week or so, got sick of the crap connections and went back to MW2 - hit all the hacks haha.

But I'm not so bothered by Prestige/Challenge Lobby hacks tbh. It's the de-ranking and 'walking AC-130' hacks that annoy me most. Plus God Mode etc.

Cyndevia Posted at: 20:19 Apr12 2011 Post ID: 2989916
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
+
Yeah I don't like it how people cheat in the actual match to make them superior at gaming, I wish people could never do that sort of stuff. But I like the unlock all titles/emblems hack but not auto aim/god mode and stuff.
peanut butter ownage Posted at: 21:59 Apr12 2011 Post ID: 2989967
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Hacking, boosters, and noob-tubers are my only serious complaints about MW2.

I HAAAAATE BOOSTERS.

sphynxx Posted at: 23:46 Apr12 2011 Post ID: 2989997
sphynxx
+
+
There are so many tubers & QSers in the games I'm getting into lately. It's so freaking annoying. Tubers - I kill them, think I'm safe to rack up my KS - BOOM, they launched a toob right as I smacked them down >:(

QSers, as much as I'm all for the right to play how you want (this goes for OMA/Tubing as well) they still annoy me. I mean, getting QS'd from one side of Wasteland to the other is absolutely BS in my mind. Much like 90 percent of the QS I get hit with, they're not aiming at me, they're aiming near me. Scope in a small amount, and kill me. When they scope out, it's clear they weren't actually aiming at me Eh haha.

But hell, I do both too. I tube if everyone else is. I'm awesome @ tubing, so I annoy the tubers. I QS sometimes too. But not often anymore, it's not as much fun if EVERYONE else is doing it.

« Last edited by sphynxx on Apr 13th 2011 »

Cyndevia Posted at: 06:27 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990057
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
+
Another thing that has started to annoy me on the game is people crack the sads and call you every name calling word under the sun because I don't use a sniper (sometimes I like to use other guns and mix them around -.-) or that I "Hardscope" I only look into the scope for a second, to quickly line up my shot before I shoot so I don't have to miss and have to shoot again and probably get killed.
sphynxx Posted at: 06:36 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990065
sphynxx
+
+
Ooooh yeah. That's why I mute everyone these days lol. Still - I've been finding some good people online lately. A couple of months ago I met a group of guys all in a semi-formal clan.

Introduced by a guy named "Chunnster" or his other account "Banned4fightinghackers" or something. This guy, is a total, total nutjob. I've blocked him on both of my MW2 accounts because of the sheer level of spam & threats I've gotten from him. Reported several times, and I've resulted in getting his Chunnster account banned for some period of time (he only uses the second if his main is banned lol).

but aside from him, he introduced me to 8 or 9 other guys, and they're all great. We just tear up TDM or SnD or Dom quite a lot.

But yeah, there are some serious nutjobs out there aye haha. If you ever do get into a TDM with one of the two accounts I mentioned, and you kill him (he's a OMA/Danger Close claymore camper too) you'll get threats & spam, so block him right away xD

peanut butter ownage Posted at: 09:15 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990147
peanut butter ownage
+
+
I could noobtube if I wanted to, but I don't because I see it as cheap.

Quickscoping I don't give a care for much, never quickscope really in an actual match. Well actually, I never use a quickscoping weapon in a match (i.e. Intervention FMJ, M21 EBR ACOG, Barrett FMJ), if I use a sniper I use Barrett Thermal. OH, how I love that gun.

Yeah, I've met some pretty nice guys on LIVE but more often than not, if I kill them once they're going to look into their Comeback Dictionary they got on clearance at their gay uncle's garagesale and try to mess with me.

sphynxx Posted at: 17:57 Apr13 2011 Post ID: 2990421
sphynxx
+
+
I agree that tubing is somewhat cheap. Like honestly, if a persons using a Scavenger/M203 set up without danger close and is running around with the grenade launcher out and that's all they're using. That annoys the crap out of me.

If they're using a proper explosives class (Scav, Danger Close, with M203 and thumper/AT-4/Javelin/RPG then I have no issue. They're using the stuff as was intended. Hell, I get more kills with my assault rifle when Im' blowing crap up than I do with the explosives most of the time lol

Cyndevia Posted at: 10:52 Apr14 2011 Post ID: 2990679
Cyndevia
Bane of the Fallen King
+
+
Yeah I would have to agree with you two, Noob Tubing is really cheap I only use it when, say on Search and Destroy across map kills and then switch to another class after the one or two shots.

Yeah I was so close on getting my first nuke tonight on Afghan, yes it's true I still haven't gotten a nuke yet I have a 34 killstreak but I didn't have nuke killstreak on that match :( I was one kill off and I was shiteing my pants when I got really close and then some guy knifed. As you would know I got really frustrated after that knife kill >:|

I used the AUG light machine gun with grip attachment with OMA/Stopping Power/Ninja and the claymores probably got myself 5-6 kills for me :3 Yeah maybe next time I do Afghan I will get it :D
peanut butter ownage Posted at: 16:09 Apr16 2011 Post ID: 2991422
peanut butter ownage
+
+
Okay, nowadays boosters are just sad...

The other day I won 5 FFA matches in a row and on the fifth one I realized there were boosters (they SUCKED at boosting). So they got mad, they invite me to their party, their throwing insults at me when this line came up, "We were so close to beating you" (they were like 3 kills away) "we were laughing so hard, we would've **** our pants if we beat you." I was laughing like a madman because they were happy when they almost beat me when I'm legitly getting kills, and they're just cheating them off of eachother.

tl;dr Boosters r stoopid.

sphynxx Posted at: 20:38 Apr16 2011 Post ID: 2991484
sphynxx
+
+
Thankfully, I dislike FFA and so I don't really see many boosters. Get the ocasional pair in TDM or Dom, but that's not very often.

superboy Posted at: 18:39 May21 2011 Post ID: 3005268
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
+
I play it, and I usually quickscope. Got a pretty sweet round / game ending killcam on S&D earlier.
ShadowStriker64 Posted at: 05:52 May23 2011 Post ID: 3005797
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Yea.Better then Black Ops.I love pretending ot quickscope and then pulling out my rafficas and owning them.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted at: 06:19 May23 2011 Post ID: 3005804
sphynxx
+
+
Ha, please. You try that on me & my akimbo M9s will slaughter you buddy.

Jirachi X Posted at: 06:42 May23 2011 Post ID: 3005807
Jirachi X
+
+
I play PC a lot these days.

Still not as good as I am on Console yet and I also have to contend with my terrible Laptop specs...
I'm gone - bye
sphynxx Posted at: 06:53 May23 2011 Post ID: 3005809
sphynxx
+
+
I'm suprised you have been VAC banned a few dozen times by now haha.

Displaying Page 2 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close