Join The Hectors! Requirements:
1. The one and only game play requirement to enter our clan is 200 trophies.
2. You must also have a clean ban/mute history with Clash of Clans in order to keep our clan a better place. Rules:
1. The clan as a whole must act like a clan and therefore treat each other with decency and respect.
2. Don't judge other clan members by their trophies or their level, judge them by their devotion for the clan.
3. Each clan member will receive free troops from me (the leader) every day based on not only the ranking of the member (member, elder, or co-leader) but also the time and devotion put into the clan. Please don't abuse the fact that you get free troops as this privilege will be promptly taken away if I or any of the co-leaders feel that you have been abusing this right. This goes for everyone, including the other co-leaders.
4. The clan chat, doesn't need to be used for talking about CoC, it could be for anything, just don't talk about dirty things that could be seen as offensive or rude to other clanmates.
5. The most overused but also most important rule, have fun! Why You Should Join:
The Hectors are a clan based entirely out of having fun and not taking the game too seriously. That being said, we still like some of the competitive aspects of the game including clan wars and raids. We are also a clan that doesn't judge people by the number of trophies they have or the level they are, we judge by how good of a person they are and the qualities that they bring to the clan. Troops are also donated to everybody regularly by me, the leader. Normal members will receive 50 troops a day from me, plus the number of troops that they donate to other clan members. Elders will receive 100 plus the latter. Co-leaders will receive all of the troops they would like, but this right is taken away in the rare case that they would abuse this. If requesting free troops, be sure to put the word free in it so I know it's not a normal request. As the leader, I do not request any troops for myself because it is my duty to provide the clan with the happiness that it deserves, and I do that through the troops that I donate daily. To become an Elder, you need to stay in the clan for a week and donate/help out fairly regularly. To be a Co-Leader, you need to stay in the clan for 2 more weeks after you become an Elder and help out more than the average person.
All in all, if you are a beginner or a veteran, The Hectors is the clan that you need to join if you truly want to make the most out of your CoC experience.