Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Serious New Clan. Looking to go to the top

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

THEMAFIALEADER Posted at: 11:24 Jul06 2013 Post ID: 3257365
THEMAFIALEADER
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hey guys, "THE MAFIA" recruiter here. Just a little background info on our clan. Were a new clan. But we have the heart and the desire to work our way up the ranks as a top 200 team. We started this clan about 3 days ago. And we're taking to all the website, posting on the global chat, etc. Basically were doing whatever's possible to get our name out there. We spend an above average amount of time a day on the game and we want to take it to the next level. So I've been playing the game for maybe a month now and I've come to grown pretty obsessed with it and were all ready for the next challenge. Now here comes the recruitment. "THE MAFIA" is a very serious clan we take the game very serious. We donate high Lvl troops to meet whatever needs our clan mates have. We only except players with trophies above 1000. Now on the downside were a new clan and just like every new clan we gonna have our ups and downs no matter what. But you must be patient with us because trust me you won't regret it. Now once you join the clan you'll get a lot of announcements from our clan leader about the amount of trophies you must to meet the requirement on a certain date, now there are some exceptions. If you are only off by like 10-15 will let you have it but if your not even close then you get to two warnings before you get kicked, that's means if I don't make it two weeks in a row then I'm getting kicked out. We only accept serious members ready to put us on top. Before I go any further the same thing that happens with the trophies is the same thing that happens with the donations. You must be active in you don't tell us in advance that you won't be playing for a week then you will get kicked. We are serious but will have a lot of fun. We want people to know that we can do this with a little help. Too find our clan search THE MAFIA on the clans. It's the white and black logo. The leader is 'Jake Sweeney' Elder is 'TRAVIE POP'. Or you can add us on GameCenter. TRAVIE POP. And at it that way. Hope to see you soon and thank you for reading this.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close