Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

Clan Wars Team Work Guide

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

kathygo Posted at: 22:09 Jul24 2014 Post ID: 3331840
kathygo
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I made this originally for Clan Wars Assist to help our new members. Many of them are fairly new to the game and don't know how to act as a team. I'm hoping this thread can also help you looking for answers.

Do you have difficulties keeping your clan focused, or working together? Try these suggestions!

Clan Wars requires good teamwork. It needs communication and strategizing.

1.Communicate with your clan mates to know who will attack whom. I have seen a lot of complains that high level players attack much lower bases than themselves. And low level players get no targets to attack. So you need to make an attack plan.

Attack in order. Let the weaker ones attack first . Top 5 players in your clan should use their first attacks on the top 5 bases in the opposing clan. This should be made as a rule. As clan chat are always missed, use extra way to communicate. My clan use Clan Wars Assist and everyone will receive war notes instantly with push notifications.

2.Donation . Whether in defense or offense, cc troops are the biggest unknown factor in Clan Wars. Make sure every castle in your clan are filled up with proper troops. If you clan mates ask for troop to go wars, donate as they required.

3.Double check your war base . The goal of Clan Wars is to win stars. By leaving your Town Hall outside will ensure your enemy get at least one star. That could be all the difference between losing and winning the war sometimes. Get your Town Hall well protected!

4. Tides can change during the last minutes of wars. So keep an eye on the score and don?t do something opportunistic like Town Hall sniping. Always go for max stars !
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close