Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Clash of Clans

EZ Pressing

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Ezpressing Posted at: 13:46 Feb01 2015 Post ID: 3369748
Ezpressing
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
You can stay updated with the bot on my blogspot (cocbot - blogspot - com)

I have proof of the bot in action on youtube and my blogspot above ^, I can't show you since I can't post links sorry guys.

Search EZ Pressing on youtube or check my twitter @EZPressing

E-Z Pressing is a new Clash of Clans Bot, in early development. It has a lot of features right now and more in development. We hope you enjoy the program as much as we enjoyed putting it together. Check us out!

Instruction:

*Install BlueStacks*

1. Once installed, Set BS resolution to 860 x 720 by using the reg file provided in the .zip. Restart PC immediately after applied reg.

2. Go to BS folder and find HD-Frontend.exe. Go Properties, Compatibility. Tick Disable Desktop Composition (For Windows 7 user)

3. Download and uncompress the zip file and save under a folder.

4. Developer will only provide Autoit Script with the filename ended with .au3. You need to download AutoIt Full Installation v3.3.12.0 NOT the Beta version from the website below

5. Once installed, you need to compile the au3 file according to your Windows system. eg. 32 bit or 64 bit.

6. Restart your BS by using BS agent at the taskbar on the right corner. This will effect the change of BS resolution. And start COC

7. Open the bot with exe.

8. You need to zoom out your COC all the way and make sure scroll the base to the top by scrolling downward. You need to locate collectors and barrack manually by going to Troop Setting. Follow instruction accordingly. For collectors, if there is no other collector, click cancel to skip locate, same for barrack under upgrading.

9. Important!!! Mouse pointer shouldn't be inside BS windows after click start.

If you have any issues please post in this thread!

« Last edited by Ezpressing on Feb 1st 2015 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close