Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Follow the dark path or use the light
Mobile
go

Clash of Clans - Clashfarmer auto bot

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Recent Posts Games Series Hubs
Game Filters
Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Trolldor Posted at: 18:19 Apr03 2017 Post ID: 3431330
Trolldor
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Hello everybody, Soo I've started playing Clash of Clans two months ago and you know the game is pretty much addictive. Over time I was looking to find a way to save myself time so I could spend less time on farming which made me search for auto bots to farm instead of me. I've found Clashfarmer.com auto bot which does everything for me now.

So if you are interested in saving time like me this is the download page:
clashfarmer /download.html
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Trolldor Posted at: 09:28 Apr24 2017 Post ID: 3432073
Trolldor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hello guys an update from me.

The bot is awesome I am still using it and saved me plenty of time.
Tutorial link on how to install and use: clashfarmer /tutorial.html
Trolldor Posted at: 09:30 Jun27 2017 Post ID: 3434564
Trolldor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hey guys,

After the ClashofClans May Update, Clashfarmer updated and released the version 1.8.17 on the same day and it still works like charm. I've been collecting loot over and over and this bot saved me plenty of time.
JohnyCare Posted at: 06:00 Oct14 2017 Post ID: 3437200
JohnyCare
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Trolldor said:Hey guys,

After the ClashofClans May Update, Clashfarmer updated and released the version 1.8.17 on the same day and it still works like charm. I've been collecting loot over and over and this bot saved me plenty of time.

I think it will be great to mention that the ClashFarmer bot released a new version for October 11, 2017 update. I am using it right now and it works great. Others should try it as well.
JohnyCare Posted at: 04:48 Mar08 2018 Post ID: 3442983
JohnyCare
Forum GuestMember
+
+
It's time for another clash of clan update! This month the BH8 update was released! there are a lot of cool changes in-game and new added feature which is the TRADER. Good to know that clashfarmer.com is working on this latest update. There are a lot of balancing that happened now it's time to get addicted again.
JohnyCare Posted at: 00:09 Jun21 2018 Post ID: 3444804
JohnyCare
Forum GuestMember
+
+
There?s a recent update on clash of clans. The new Town Hall 12 has been released, this new town hall has its own power. When the Town Hall is attacked, a Giga Tesla rises through the roof to strike down enemies. Another great thing about the update is the new Electro Dragon. You can check more information here.
clashfarmer /blog/clash-of-clans-update/clash-of-clans-town-hall-12-update-june-2018/

I also want to add that the Clashfarmer bot also released a compatible version 1.8.19 with Clash of Clans Town hall 12 update June 2018!
RichardThor Posted at: 02:55 Jul11 2018 Post ID: 3445065
RichardThor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am using Clashfarmer.com bot too. Can you share your settings to the new TH12 update? Can you suggest a suitable trophy range for th12? It takes almost 50 to 100 searches for a dead base to pop up. I am currently farming at crystal 1 ,2 and 3. Thanks
JohnyCare Posted at: 20:53 Oct27 2018 Post ID: 3446100
JohnyCare
Forum GuestMember
+
+
wow that's great. The latest ClashFarmer version 1.8.19 - RC6 works with Clash of Clans October 2018 Update. This is what I really want on this bot they release new version immediately. Also I had a problem with bluestacks last week and it got fixed by following a guide on Clashfarmer.com FAQ.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close