Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Crash Team Racing

I know this is strange, but I think that too many CLOSED topics make a bad impression I mean, in the fourm I moderate, It has go

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

GameHazard Posted at: 11:51 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621465
GameHazard
Post Likes: 0
+
+
^^ Read. ^^
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 13:58 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621708
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
It doesn't look so bad. After all, they're landmarks, no? And we don't do them any more since the year-end goal was reached. No, this will be fine, and it's better so people can't bump them up. When a topic passes its time, I close it to prevent this thing from happening.

EDIT: I will leave this open for another Mod to give his/her response. After that, they can choose whether to close or delete it.
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
GameHazard Posted at: 14:15 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621760
GameHazard
+
+
I do not think that. I think just let it work it's way naturally.
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 14:24 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621786
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
Which is why we will leave it to the other mods...
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 15:34 Jan18 2006 Post ID: 621924
Kenny 2x4
+
+
Folks, I may not be a Mod, even though I wish I was Mod for Star Wars Battlefront, but the thing is GameHazard, CW is right. Also you seemed to have a problem with one of the topics in Spyro 3 for being pinned without giving reason and you don't even Mod for Spyro 3.
Besides, when a topic is closed and others are still active it shows that the Forum page is very lively with many ideas.
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
GameHazard Posted at: 01:34 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 622715
GameHazard
+
+
What's Spyro 3?
If it's Spyro Enter The Dragon Fly, I DO MOD IT.
GameHazard Posted at: 01:37 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 622722
GameHazard
+
+
I bet today, I will get those mod spots( see sig).
GameHazard Posted at: 01:40 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 622725
GameHazard
+
+
On 18-Jan-2006 Kenny 2x4 said:Folks, I may not be a Mod, even though I wish I was Mod for Star Wars Battlefront, but the thing is GameHazard, CW is right. Also you seemed to have a problem with one of the topics in Spyro 3 for being pinned without giving reason and you don't even Mod for Spyro 3.
Besides, when a topic is closed and others are still active it shows that the Forum page is very lively with many ideas.
Ummmmmmmm...? That's the fourm rules. I just like to do that.
Kenny 2x4 Posted at: 16:02 Jan19 2006 Post ID: 623712
Kenny 2x4
+
+
Dude, you just triple posted and that is strictly against a Forum rule. And you must have short term memory because it was in the Skateboarding Stunts forum of Spyro 3 Year of the Dragon. Check it out and look on one of the pages and you said-and I quote "There is no point to pin this topic!."
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
Cipher_Wizard Posted at: 15:17 Jan20 2006 Post ID: 625750
Cipher_Wizard
+
+
"I know this is strange, but I think that too many CLOSED topics make a bad impression I mean, in the fourm I moderate, It has go"

They would only make a trace of a bad impression if spam posts were left behind, which I will browse after this posts. They wouldn't make a bad impression because we show that our forum is active and that you can always get a quick reply.

"I do not think that. I think just let it work it's way naturally."

That's fine. I respect your opinion, and I'm glad that you told me how you felt. However, there is always the odd one out who bumps old topics because they don't know better. If spammers infest the forum, the topics will be closed so they can't bump them. Not to mention that all of the landmarks have been hit, which leaves the reason to close.

I will browse through the forum right now and evaluate the topic. If I decide it needs to be deleted or cleansed, I will do the job.
Now I am going to lock this topic before it leads to flaming. I can already foresee it and this is going off-topic anyway.
Team SuperCheats Posted at: 03:07 Feb01 2006 Post ID: 650419
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
+
Just a quick note... Please try to avoid closing topics... Just let them die out... I know it can be annoying when people bump old topics, but sometimes there is good reason... Somone else may have a question related to that thread etc...

In any case, mods please read through this thread in the staff room:
http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=22419 re: Closing
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 269836

Post Top
Click to close