Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Could of...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

M.J Posted at: 22:15 Feb09 2012 Post ID: 3092582
M.J
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed this game but for some reason I believe it ended too suddenly. I feel as if the characters could of contributed more and the game does not sit right with the film like it should.

Like with Aerith and Zack for example. I could tell the two liked each other quite a bit but it didn't seem anything more than good friendship but in the film it states that they were "more" than friends.
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
balthiersbit Posted at: 03:47 Feb10 2012 Post ID: 3092623
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
+
I think the Crisis Core in was to tie in with the FFVII game rather than the film. The thing is that the original game explained the past of Cloud but they realised that there was potential to make a prequel and explain the events leading up to the original FFVII.

Funny, in the film I saw them both as just parts of Cloud's memories, parts of his life that he regretted, he lost them both afterall. I still haven't finished Crisis Core but I'd imagine that Cloud feels that he could have avoided both deaths maybe.

Although Zack wanted Aerith, was it love or lust?

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

M.J Posted at: 02:27 Feb17 2012 Post ID: 3094585
M.J
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Cloud would of been able to help Zack if he wasn't drugged up on Mako. I'm surprised they were even considered friends since either Cloud wasn't there or he was drugged, lol.

I don't think their was any love, none, zip.
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close