Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

The ending of Crisis Core (spoiler)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
rayquaza8025 Posted at: 12:10 Aug14 2008 Post ID: 2379102
rayquaza8025
Post Likes: 0
+
+
How many people think that Zack should've died or lived and what was your reaction when you learn that Cloud got his personality from Zack.

I personally am furious that Shinra killed Zack, who did so much for them. I would've liked to see Zack in the original FF7. But, everything happens for a reason.

Click here to level up my card!

CALL ME RAYRAY OR SHOLQUAZA

POKEMON PEARL FC: 0001 9969 7326
POKEMON PEAEL NAME: Cloud
CHECK OUT MY POKEMON TRADE SHOP http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=102098
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
guy in oakland Posted at: 13:40 Aug14 2008 Post ID: 2379373
guy in oakland
Post Likes: 5
+
+
I thought the fact zack died made it that more epic.this was easily the best ending for a game I'v seen in years

PSN-intayaz

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 14:22 Aug14 2008 Post ID: 2379587
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
I kinda know the ending, playing VII spoiled it already for me. It would have been cool to have some more Zack in VII though, maybe more flashbacks of him.
balthiersbit Posted at: 17:27 Aug14 2008 Post ID: 2380279
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
+
Thats the problem though. If you have played VII then youre bound to know he snuffs it in the end. Which in many respects I dont like..I like happy endings. But oh well it means we get to have Cloud!! *drool*

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 17:30 Aug14 2008 Post ID: 2380289
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Yeah, I knew the ending of Crisis Core before buying it, that didn't put me off though, as I just love FF7 :P
balthiersbit Posted at: 17:35 Aug14 2008 Post ID: 2380297
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
+
I would have to buy a psp just to play a game i know the ending too..although didnt you do the same?!! Whistle

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 17:46 Aug14 2008 Post ID: 2380309
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Nope, I had a PSP already, I just wanted the FFVII PSP, cus I could showoff :P
Heavens Cloud Posted at: 06:50 Aug15 2008 Post ID: 2380981
Heavens Cloud
+
+
Why do people keep saying that Cloud takes his personality off Zack? It baffles me. I'd get it if we were judging from FFVII alone, as we knew nothing about Zack's personality then, that can be forgiven, but Crisis Core really should of killed off that silly comment.

Zack is probably the most confident upbeat person in VII, and yes I'm aware of Aeris. Plus he's such a flirt around the ladies: Cissnei, the receptionist, Aeris, it probably goes on. Is Cloud like this? Not at all. Cloud seems perfectly opposite to him, the only things they really have in common is the Nibelheim incident, they both wanted to be heroes (tho I do believe that Cloud just wanted to be noticed more than anything else) and they both liked the same girl at one time or another (Aeris).

He copies some of Zack's memories, some gestures and very rarely says stuff that Zack may have done, or at least has more chance of saying than regular Cloud would, and even then those are optional. For example you can talk to Tifa in Seventh Heaven and select "next to you who wouldnt", or in Costa De Sol comment on one of the girls in bikini's lol.

Sorry but this just annoys me, I love both characters but they're not alike, not at all. plus as I said I don't get why that's still being said.

My reaction to the whole Cloud got his memories and possibly some mannerisms from Zack (and I'm guessing you're referring to the original game after the Lifestream incident) was simply, huh that's weird, god Tifa's a bullying little cow. lol. Though I bet some people who played Crisis Core before seeing anything else from VII will be pretty confused at the scene after the credits. That scene wasn't just programmed in for us fanatics, it was probably to lure new fans into getting other games/movies cos they'll wonder wtf happened there? ^_^

Oh and watching the ending on youtube and playing/watching the entire thing on the PSP.. you cannot compare. So amazing, I was more teared up over the last few moments of his battle with all the memories fading away. Yep it would of been amazing to have more Zack in the original game or anything else, his character was amazing.

« Last edited by Heavens Cloud on Aug 15th 2008 »
Marill

Sigs: http://www.fifthvoyager.net...res.html
Watch my craptastic vids at: http://www.youtube.com/FifthFantasy
http://www.fifthvoyager.net
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 08:22 Aug15 2008 Post ID: 2381086
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
On 15-Aug-2008 Heavens Cloud said:Why do people keep saying that Cloud takes his personality off Zack? It baffles me. I'd get it if we were judging from FFVII alone, as we knew nothing about Zack's personality then, that can be forgiven, but Crisis Core really should of killed off that silly comment.

Zack is probably the most confident upbeat person in VII, and yes I'm aware of Aeris. Plus he's such a flirt around the ladies: Cissnei, the receptionist, Aeris, it probably goes on. Is Cloud like this? Not at all. Cloud seems perfectly opposite to him, the only things they really have in common is the Nibelheim incident, they both wanted to be heroes (tho I do believe that Cloud just wanted to be noticed more than anything else) and they both liked the same girl at one time or another (Aeris).

He copies some of Zack's memories, some gestures and very rarely says stuff that Zack may have done, or at least has more chance of saying than regular Cloud would, and even then those are optional. For example you can talk to Tifa in Seventh Heaven and select "next to you who wouldnt", or in Costa De Sol comment on one of the girls in bikini's lol.

Sorry but this just annoys me, I love both characters but they're not alike, not at all. plus as I said I don't get why that's still being said.

My reaction to the whole Cloud got his memories and possibly some mannerisms from Zack (and I'm guessing you're referring to the original game after the Lifestream incident) was simply, huh that's weird, god Tifa's a bullying little cow. lol. Though I bet some people who played Crisis Core before seeing anything else from VII will be pretty confused at the scene after the credits. That scene wasn't just programmed in for us fanatics, it was probably to lure new fans into getting other games/movies cos they'll wonder wtf happened there? ^_^

Oh and watching the ending on youtube and playing/watching the entire thing on the PSP.. you cannot compare. So amazing, I was more teared up over the last few moments of his battle with all the memories fading away. Yep it would of been amazing to have more Zack in the original game or anything else, his character was amazing.
-claps-

You actualy have some quite valid points. Made me think for one lol
Heavens Cloud Posted at: 16:03 Aug15 2008 Post ID: 2381659
Heavens Cloud
+
+
That's odd, my long posts usually make people scroll down to the bottom and/or feel a bit sleepy XD

I didnt mean to blab on that long, but the whole Cloud=Zack thing is what bugs me the most about the VII fandom (and there isn't much, even the OTT Cloud/Tifa shippers just make me lol), it makes no sense to me.
Marill

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 16:37 Aug15 2008 Post ID: 2381673
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Lol well I read it full through, and it make me think about the Cloud has Zacks personality thing a lot. I shall give my thoughts, when I have some on the subject lol
dragonx254 Posted at: 15:05 Aug19 2008 Post ID: 2388070
dragonx254
Elite Gamer
+
+
It's kind of odd how Cloud's personality changes. After all, he got a LOT more serious at the end. Is that because he got older? Or was it part of the Jenova Experiment?

sig credit goes to Craizen
Resurrection in process: Final Fantasy Eternal
Heavens Cloud Posted at: 05:31 Aug20 2008 Post ID: 2389023
Heavens Cloud
+
+
He doesn't change that much personally, attitude wise yes. He just moved from not caring about the planet at all to, well the opposite. I do believe it's because he met his friends that he becomes a tad more sociable, I mean he didnt have any friends but Zack before this. The real changes start happening when he meets Aerith. I always find it amusing what he says to Vincent near the end of disc 2 when he returns to the airship, shows how much progress Cloud has made within two discs.

People say he's more like Zack in the beginning and becomes the real Cloud after Mideel, which is even more confusing to me as that's when Cloud's at his social-worst. Plus I'm sure Zack would of cared that the planet was dying, I know he'd probably have been torn about fighting Shinra if he was in Cloud's place.. that would of been interesting to see. Cloud just does it for the cash, but changes it to more of a personal goal - defeating Sephiroth and avenging Aerith.

I think Cloud's a tiny bit more cocky at the beginning, and I see only in the first few scenes in the game (before the second reactor). Remember CC shows him to be very insecure and for that matter so does Advent Children. The cockiness ("hmph you were worried about me?" for example) I think is the only trace of Zack's personality in him in the entire game, with the exception of the optional lines you can give him "next to YOU who wouldn't?" Even then I don't see Zack saying stuff like that, without some smirky grin on his face and I don't see Cloud's face like that either. I still don't get how people who've played Crisis Core can still think this and continue to argue their case, lol. I think way too much about this, but a lot of fans are just as confused as I am about it :S

« Last edited by Heavens Cloud on Aug 20th 2008 »
Marill

dragonx254 Posted at: 11:09 Aug20 2008 Post ID: 2389212
dragonx254
Elite Gamer
+
+
So, basically, Cloud starts as your average wimpy infantry aspiring to become SOLDIER, to a stuck-up mercernary that only cares about himself, to a caring guy in the case of Aerith, to becoming the leader of the group that saves the world, then in Advent Children he just doesn't care anymore.

sig credit goes to Craizen
Resurrection in process: Final Fantasy Eternal
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 12:07 Aug20 2008 Post ID: 2389322
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
On 20-Aug-2008 dragonx254 said:So, basically, Cloud starts as your average wimpy infantry aspiring to become SOLDIER, to a stuck-up mercernary that only cares about himself, to a caring guy in the case of Aerith, to becoming the leader of the group that saves the world, then in Advent Children he just doesn't care anymore.
That would be the basic aspect of HC's post yes
Heavens Cloud Posted at: 02:11 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2390389
Heavens Cloud
+
+
Lol my posts always have to be simplified don't they ^_^

But yeh that's basically what I'm saying, my question is.. is Zack like any of those? No no no.

Anyway back to the ending of Crisis Core.. I've made this go far off topic, kinda. I wonder how many VII newbies tried restarting the game when Zack did die, thinking they did something wrong.
Marill

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 09:59 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2390566
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Noooooo he died =[ I ruined the game -restarts-

LOL
balthiersbit Posted at: 17:31 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2390974
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
+
That would be sooo funny! But it is rare for the ultimate battle to end in the protagonists death. It has to be the funniest battle ever.
Zack..defend..Zack mmmm?!! defend
zack..dead

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 18:50 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391100
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
FFX kinda ended with the protangonists death. But infairness, have you ever played a game where you believe its your fault because a character died?
balthiersbit Posted at: 19:10 Aug21 2008 Post ID: 2391131
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
+
+
mmmm well most times my characters dies..no its that damn enemies fault!! Mainly cos i have to blame someone other than myself for my failings..lol

Cheers i had no idea how X ended..lol

Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close