Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dead Rising

Friggin' Sweet!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
vampire toast Posted at: 20:53 Aug15 2006 Post ID: 991609
vampire toast
Post Likes: 0
+
+
this game is so cool....yet super hard...but awesome!tell me what you think!
[]This is[] THE GATEKEEPER

^^^^^ Thanks to Baseballfreak28^^^^^

vvvv.Best Topic Ever.vvvv
http://forums.supercheats.c...0&page=3
^^^^^^^^.Best Topic Ever.^^^^^^^^

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Darth Alex Posted at: 12:45 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 992709
Darth Alex
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I got it 3 days ago and i can't stop playing! its awsome! and you can be MEGAMAN! well sorta....you can wear his armour and helmet and buster gun. the only problem is its too easy to screw up the story and have to start all over again. but at least when you start over you keep everything you have. The bosses are funny but kinda odd and very hard. how am i supposed to fight criminals in a military tuck or jeep or whatever? they got a mounted turret and all i got is me, myself, and a lamp or a basebal bat or whatver u find lol. but the game is awsome and fighting zombies (and later on psychopaths)is cool.

so basicaly the game rulez end of story (if u read this whole thing then you rock)
vampire toast Posted at: 21:39 Aug16 2006 Post ID: 993900
vampire toast
+
+
yeah!but man is this game hard!!!i got this game the other day also..
i just have to level up i guess...what skills do you have?i have zombie ride and jump kick...im level 5
[]This is[] THE GATEKEEPER

^^^^^ Thanks to Baseballfreak28^^^^^

vvvv.Best Topic Ever.vvvv
http://forums.supercheats.c...0&page=3
^^^^^^^^.Best Topic Ever.^^^^^^^^

CaoRen Posted at: 10:40 Aug20 2006 Post ID: 1000595
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I just got the system the other day, and this was the first game i got. Right now, i'm at level 5, but i have re-started 3 times. Did you save the two people on the rooftop of the mall and get the picture of them hugging? I didn't know i'd get almost 7000 points for it!

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
Darth Alex Posted at: 14:37 Aug22 2006 Post ID: 1004185
Darth Alex
Forum GuestMember
+
+
im level 37 with: Zombie Ride. Jump kick. Round house kick. Football Tackle. Yo Mama Jokes. Judo Throw and other stuff that im too lazy to mention lol. wait! did u say the first guys wife is on the other side of the roof!?!?!? I spent hours looking for her! you gotta be kidding me! lmao
lordoftheshadows Posted at: 03:58 Aug28 2006 Post ID: 1015361
lordoftheshadows
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This game is awsum, i love colleting the policemens handgunds and standing on a balcony or whatever and just mowing them down or heating a saucepan and melting a face or two :D
Darth Alex Posted at: 12:33 Aug30 2006 Post ID: 1019834
Darth Alex
Forum GuestMember
+
+
lol took me a while to find out how to get the handguns......there are even some handguns in the trash...who throws handguns in the trash!?!?!?!?
CaoRen Posted at: 17:20 Aug31 2006 Post ID: 1021897
CaoRen
Forum GuestMember
+
+
If you go to the fountain in the Al Fresca Plaza, there is a SMG in the water. If you already have it, you cant get it again until you use it though. Darth Alex, when did you get yo mama jokes. I'm at level 20 and it says that i have all of the skills unlocked (there aren't any more ?????? on the skills list).

Have you beaten the bomb collector level yet, Darth Alex? After i get two bombs, even if they aren't the ones that are on the map, Carlito comes and destroys my bike. Even if i have a couple quicksteps drinks, he still hits me because there are too many zombies. I finally gave up and waited for time to run out and get the cheap ending where the mall is blown up.

« Last edited by CaoRen on Sep 1st 2006 »

Sig/Avy courtesy of Dark_Wolf_33

Watch The Supercheats Staff Go At It!!
Brandon 2006 Posted at: 19:49 Sep04 2006 Post ID: 1030092
Brandon 2006
+
+
I just got it yesterday and I haven't had any serious time with it yet, I'm level 6 and I've restarted a few times, because rescuing the poeple on the roof gives you some strong PP.

^Created by Austinanymous

[email protected]
^add me on msn
Leprekorn Posted at: 05:36 Nov20 2006 Post ID: 1157608
Leprekorn
+
+
Anyone found the scythe thing which rips heads off, and if you hold down X he swings it through their legs.

And the sledge hammer is awesome
[center]For Makaveli[center]
The Don Kiluminati

We Still Ridin...

GONE FROM SIGHT

BUT NOT FROM SOUND

My rank is no longer 187
Steven88 Posted at: 13:04 Nov30 2006 Post ID: 1180971
Steven88
+
+
Yea there both awesome weapons....i like sticking teddy bear helmet things on zombies heads!!! :D

Sig made by Myself!
jrichie Posted at: 20:11 Dec01 2006 Post ID: 1183919
jrichie
Forum GuestMember
+
+
a ppl i dont own the game i sorta stole it from my cuzin for a lil bit lol im lvl 31 n i got some nice skills but i no some thing to help u out if u what a shot gun win u start out thares a guy thare with a shot gun win the zombies break n he dies then go right then look on the floor ware alll the zombies are n u get a shot gun and a nother way is if u go to the gun shop b4 u do the help brad misson dont even wach the lil video just go straight to the gun shop and the guy whont be thare in u can get 3 shot guns n 2 sniper's and all the pistels u whant hope that help and this game dose rock my favret wep is the super megger buster the rill 1 and the blue chain saw's that adam (the clown) drops well cya

*fruite*
rainbows ******* rock XD.........can i say **** on here.....o well
panserborne Posted at: 20:31 Jan02 2007 Post ID: 1265556
panserborne
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ya i'm lvl 50 and i have about 42m pp because i played this for so long amd the ultimate test u can have in the game is see how long you can last at the very starting of this game good luck
savagemofo Posted at: 00:22 Jan04 2007 Post ID: 1268758
savagemofo
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok seriuosly how do you beat the bomb collecting mission i even went and found a walk through and it told me to get a truck at first and then go around and try to collect them all but it is still like freaking impossible and i dont wanna give up on it yet cuz i want to get the normal ending not some cheap one
Me. Posted at: 18:57 Jan13 2007 Post ID: 1291480
Me.
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I'm going to tell you how to beat the bomb collecting mission;
First, go into the maintenance tunnel, take the white car and collect bombs until Carlito tries to kill you. As soon as Carlito gets to you, you should be at the second bomb. Go through the doorway and go up the stairs into the first floor, then walk to the next maintenance tunnel entrance that is closest to the next bomb, retrieve the bomb then walk back up the stairs and repeat until you make it to the last one, then steal the truck beside the other truck that has the bomb in it and drive to the exit.

P.S. When you have time if you steal a car and go into the maintennance tunnel it is a very good way to kill zombies

Hope I helped.
SS4 TEEN GOHAN Posted at: 04:09 Jan22 2007 Post ID: 1312074
SS4 TEEN GOHAN
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I am level 20 and i know loads of moves like judo throw, jump kick,football tackle,double lariat ect
SS4 TEEN GOHAN Posted at: 04:18 Jan22 2007 Post ID: 1312076
SS4 TEEN GOHAN
Forum GuestMember
+
+
After a while in the game there arent just zombies to conend with there are also phsycopaths in yellow capes and green faces you get 500 pp for killing them. There is somethig bad that happens they ca kidnap you and they steal your clothes and wepons (purvurts) you have to kill them all to get the passcode pick up the sword and starta'slashin some phsyco's
Dobby_the_sheep Posted at: 15:03 Apr15 2007 Post ID: 1525901
Dobby_the_sheep
+
+
I got it today, It is SO ADDICTIVE! and so hard...
And no cheats :(

I'm Back Baby! Once Again, The Sheep Is Back.
All Rejoyce (Whatever That Means, I Just Heard It From 'Songs Of Praise')
One Last Thing - BAH -Eats Grass-
'Nuff Said.
money_polo12321 Posted at: 09:14 May07 2007 Post ID: 1581563
money_polo12321
+
+
For the bombs take the cycle and take a right then the first right to the first truck and get that bomb then turn around towards the entrance and past it.Take the second bomb and the truck.Open the map and go to the top right corner and get that bomb then turn around and go straight until you have to turn left then take an automatic right and should find the fourth truck.Go back and take the first lefts until you find the final truck.Then open the map and head to the entrance.After the cut-scene if you take a picture of Brad you'll get an achievement.

Dead Rising is the best zombie game ever.

I believe gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. - Arnold Schwarzeneggar
Watch my fav youtube movie of the day--today is Money In The Bank Wresltemania 22-->http://www.youtube.com/watc...&search=
money_polo12321 Posted at: 09:17 May07 2007 Post ID: 1581564
money_polo12321
+
+
For the bombs take the cycle and take a right then the first right to the first truck and get that bomb then turn around towards the entrance and past it.Take the second bomb and the truck.Open the map and go to the top right corner and get that bomb then turn around and go straight until you have to turn left then take an automatic right and should find the fourth truck.Go back and take the first lefts until you find the final truck.Then open the map and head to the entrance.After the cut-scene if you take a picture of Brad you'll get an achievement.

Dead Rising is the best zombie game ever.

DELETE THIS POST

« Last edited by money_polo12321 on May 8th 2007 »

I believe gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman. - Arnold Schwarzeneggar
Watch my fav youtube movie of the day--today is Money In The Bank Wresltemania 22-->http://www.youtube.com/watc...&search=
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close