Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dead Rising

reading what chris says on the phone to you

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Charizard_Master Posted at: 04:42 Oct01 2006 Post ID: 1068667
Charizard_Master
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
is there a way to fix how big the text is cause i failed my missions where i had to rescue people cause i couldnt see what i had to do. i only noticed it was save people when it said they had been kiled.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Steven88 Posted at: 18:03 Oct01 2006 Post ID: 1069758
Steven88
+
+
I don't think you can make the text bigger, but if you want to save the people just go to your watch and set the waypoint to them.

Sig made by Myself!
Charizard_Master Posted at: 07:27 Oct02 2006 Post ID: 1070641
Charizard_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok thanks steven i was geting annoyed with the gme cause i coulnt read what the people were saying lol
Steven88 Posted at: 10:50 Oct02 2006 Post ID: 1070734
Steven88
+
+
I know what you mean i had the same problem, we don't have super vision now do we. lol

Sig made by Myself!
Charizard_Master Posted at: 07:31 Oct03 2006 Post ID: 1071985
Charizard_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
welll microsoft thinks we do lol. i can read fine when the people alk on oblivion just dead rising. i like the game but not when you dunno what the hell chris says on the phone lol.
any way on the mission which starts at 6am what are you supose to do? cause the old man wont go with you unless its safe and the dhs person who talks to him when your there says you need to get supplys but i dunno wheather he means he is gonna get them or if your suppose to.
Steven88 Posted at: 18:03 Oct04 2006 Post ID: 1074185
Steven88
+
+
I think Brad goes for the supplies, just head to the main case. (which i think is at the security room)
If I'm right you may have to wait for a bit for for the next case, check your watch.
Also every time Chris rings me i just answer the mobile and then hang up straight away although Chris does get a bit mad when i do that lol!
I wasn't really bothered about saving many people, just myself.

Also try to do the cases as soon as possible because you may run out of time later on. I Nealy completed the game, i was up to case 8, once i did that it told be i had ran out of time for the next case and i got the ending B.
I was really angry because i spent quite a bit of time to get that far.

Sig made by Myself!
Charizard_Master Posted at: 08:08 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1074744
Charizard_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i know what you mean it did that to me on case 2 the one that starts at 6am, i think its case 2 anyway.

another thing im stuck with is the photo challenege i got to get an erotic shot first where do i get that?
Steven88 Posted at: 10:51 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1074834
Steven88
+
+
Look for girls in the game, take a photo of Jessie in the security room. (when she's sat on the bed, but this is a bit later on in the game) Or do what i did and save some girls and take a photo of them when there in the security room, but making sure they don't get hurt because when you take a photo of them it comes up as a drama.(At least it did with me)

Obviously nice girls!

« Last edited by Steven88 on Oct 5th 2006 »

Sig made by Myself!
Charizard_Master Posted at: 14:37 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1075125
Charizard_Master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Ok =D gotcha time to save girls =D. got any tips on how to kill that damn clown? he killed yesterady =/ and how to kill the convicts on the vehicle with the gun? thanks
Steven88 Posted at: 15:32 Oct05 2006 Post ID: 1075215
Steven88
+
+
I haven't fought the clown yet, but the convicts i found really easy, i have a good method of killing them here it is-
1. Hide behind a tree where they can't run you over or shoot you.
2. Try to kill the guy in the back with the big gun. (i just used my pistol)
3. Quickly get get the big gun that the convict dropped when he died.
4. Now the fun part, Use the gun and blast the other 2 men away, they will die pretty much straight away. lol
5. Nick there vehicle and go on a rampage killing as many zombies as you can.
Hope my method helps!

Ive just been looking on the net and i found this great site that will help you with the crazy clown- http://www.1up.com/do/featu...2848#DR5

« Last edited by Steven88 on Oct 5th 2006 »

Sig made by Myself!
isuth4 Posted at: 22:41 Oct10 2006 Post ID: 1083061
isuth4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I have a tip on how to kill convicts 2. First u go that huntin shack up in the north plaza. If u dont know were it is look at ur map and just keep looking at each building till u find it. anyway one u get there if its early game u might have to fight a boss called cletus. But if u beat him its worth it cause u can get urself shotguns and snipers. To beat cletus use the submachine gun. To find the submachine gun go to this site http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/file/dead_rising_weapon.txt
that site tells u all the weapons. anyway one u got the submachine gun and ur vsing cletus wat u do is immediantly when u start u run back open both doors and kill all the zombies outside. a chainsaws good for clearing them. Anway then go and take cover behind the left wall next to the left door. aim ur gun and wait for him to run to the right. when u see him unload as much ammo as u can and then hell die. run in and fill up on sniper rifles and shotguns. Then go to the park and find some benches. jump up on them to get away from the zombies. now find the convicts and snipe them nice and easily from afar. If they see u and r getting closer pull out ur shotgun and fill the gunner with lead. This is the easiest way to kill the convicts. I killed them without getting hit at all. Enjoy =D.
Steven88 Posted at: 00:50 Oct11 2006 Post ID: 1083127
Steven88
+
+
Also you don't need to beat Cletus to get the guns, just wait and he goes eventually, but when you go back there's 3 people there, you need to take a photo of the air shaft to the security room to show them as evidence that they can go there and be safe. But if you wait a bit longer they go (or die) and the gun shop is all yours!!!

Sig made by Myself!
isuth4 Posted at: 21:14 Oct14 2006 Post ID: 1088061
isuth4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yea cletus leaves around the seventh case but if u wait for him to leave ull have to wait till then. when you could just kil him at start and go through the game with the shotguns and sniper rifles. Its alot easier vsing bosses with those guns too.
Steven88 Posted at: 08:22 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1088412
Steven88
+
+
I just couldn't kill him, every time i hurt him he'd shoot me across the room with his shotgun and the heal him self!!

Sig made by Myself!
isuth4 Posted at: 02:22 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1091305
isuth4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well steven try wat i said. grab the sub and hide behind the wall on the side of the door and just wait for him to run out. kill the zombies 2. im lookin for a site that has a good example of this so just wait a while.
isuth4 Posted at: 02:34 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1091313
isuth4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
great news i found a site with not only an example of cletus but all the pshycopaths. In the celtus video he uses the clowns chainsaws but i didnt wait for the clown to spawn so i used the ones fron al Fresca. anyway enjoy the site.

http://www.stuckgamer.com/gui_dead_rising_01.shtml

ohh and iv heard of this new mission free mode from a friend. u can go through the game without doing any cases or even recieving any ull always get a b rank ending. I havent tried this yet because ill have to rent the game out again. anway to get this mode start ur game normally until u are at the bit were that old lady opens the door for the dog. At this point just kill as many as u can. Dont worry about dieing cause otis just saves u anyway .If u can kill 600 u can trigger the queen bee sceen in the warehouse. If u trigger this then jessie will not give u the first case. U can now go through the game with no missions no convicts. This is one of the best ways to get zombie genocider (53500 kills) which unlocks the mega buster. If u get the mega buster just shoot cletus 1-5 times and he dead.

« Last edited by isuth4 on Oct 17th 2006 »
Steven88 Posted at: 10:25 Oct17 2006 Post ID: 1091494
Steven88
+
+
Cool, thanks for all the info man, haven't tried the advice yet but i hope it works!!

Sig made by Myself!
isuth4 Posted at: 03:21 Oct24 2006 Post ID: 1106264
isuth4
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i tryd mission free mode and it works. i now have the mega blaster =D.
DragonGX Posted at: 18:03 Nov08 2006 Post ID: 1134823
DragonGX
Forum GuestMember
+
+
This should be in questions.
Image removed ? height exceeds 200 pixels and width exceeds 500 pixels ? Cross Stinger
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Shadow_Pokemon_Forum/index.php?act=idx
ion015 Posted at: 15:20 Jan24 2007 Post ID: 1315988
ion015
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good god, these forums aren't nearly as good as g4tv.com's forums, (no offense supercheats) but I don't know if anyone cares, but if you achieve lv. 50, like I did last night, you get this skill that lets you walk like a zombie, It's very slow, but it's cool and the zombies think that you're one of them.

Please Join My New Site
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close