Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dead Rising

These Dumb Novelty Masks -.-

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

circadork005 Posted at: 14:00 Sep16 2007 Post ID: 1916968
circadork005
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I NEED HELP! At Least read this first paragraph...

Hi, I'm kinda new to Dead Rising. I recently got it and its REALLY cool. 'My' Frank is lvl 17 or 18, I know my way around the mall fairly well, I have some AWESOME photos, I've killed a LOT of zombies and all that. After I finish the cases I'm gunna go save the people and stuff in other modes. (if I'm able to do that) But for now I'm 'Stuck'. Read the following paragraph to hear [i][/i][b][/b]HOW it happened. Or skip to the bottom to just read my problem.

You see... the other day I was merely exploring the mall... Looking for survivors...waiting on other cases... the works. Well I stumbled upon the 'Movie Land' place in Paradise Plaza. This is where it began. Of course I ran inside and killed a butt-load of zombies. Then I turn around and WOAH! MEGA MAN HELMETS!! I was like sweet! I go over and put one on. It's the coolest thing ever... Well I ran around with it for a few hours. Killed some zombies did a few cases... you know.. the usual. But after a while... It got old. I got tired of seeing Frank with that big ol' blue dome on his head. So I head back to the theatre and press 'Return Clothes'. To my suprise... He still has the helmet on... so I try again. Nope... I still have it on. So by now I'm freaking out. OMG I DONT WANT THIS ON! But then i got an idea. THE OTHER NOVELTY MASKS! I run out of the theatre and to the nearest toy store. I slip on one of those Lego masks and then hit "Return Clothes"... Whaddya know... now I'm stuck with a big YELLOW head. -.- It's REALLY annoying and I've tried everything to get it off....

Long story short... I'm stuck wearing a Lego Head. How do I get it off?! Lol I dont want it on...
Or is there another headgear type item that allows me to see Franks face? (preferably one that looks cool lol)

« Last edited by circadork005 on Sep 16th 2007 »

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ajo101 Posted at: 17:26 Sep20 2007 Post ID: 1922063
ajo101
Forum GuestMember
+
+
You need to go to the lockers in the and there carbboard boxes to the right press b when it appears and it will come off and be stored there.
freddy kruger Posted at: 15:05 Dec28 2007 Post ID: 2049525
freddy kruger
+
+
Do this go to the place do you know where that jessie always hangs out and you have to climb throu that vent to get on the roof out side and zombies cant get into this room but and way if you do go to where you would save around that area and if you see some steps wich would leed you to the helicopter pad dont go up them go behind them as much as you can then you can change clothes into your normal ones if you dont know wat I meen go to where olis is and look around there for a save point you should know wat I meen if you have been on this game for a while>
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close