Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Diablo 2

need help!!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

phat Posted at: 20:55 Oct15 2006 Post ID: 1089828
phat
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
ok im a lvl 17 sorcerus..just got in act two and i need help on which item i need charsi to imbue!!
please help!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
aaronfezdeat Posted at: 08:54 Dec15 2006 Post ID: 1215842
aaronfezdeat
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, even though you think you need to imbue something, you don't. If your having trouble, go train in the Catacombs in in the first Act, or train in the Sewers in Lut Gholien and level so you can bring up your stats, resulting in you being able to buy better equipment. The weapon I advise for the sorceress right now is the Broadsword with three sockets. Put one saphire(chipped, flawed or saphire) and two topaz's (chipped, flawed or topaz). That should help. And if you can buy armour thats in your stat area and either make sure it is magic and has hit defense, or buy socketed armour. Try to buy double socketed helmets (any kind) and put a combination of a saphire and a ruby. That's all I can think of right now. Oh, andfocus putting your skill points into lightning and cold spells as the fire spells are not as valuable later on in the game.

« Last edited by aaronfezdeat on Dec 15th 2006 »
My name is aaron so deal with it. If you don't like it ill mess u up. go video games!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close