Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Draglade

ATTENTION DRAGLADE FANS AND FANS OF FIGHTING GAMES!!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Forum Guest Posted at: 16:19 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131289
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
There is a sequel to Draglade and I found out by seeing it on Images. Bounce The sequel is already out in Japan or online, but I decided to announce it. Thumbs Up Draglade 2: Custom Beat Battle is the name of the sequel. Wiseguy Hibito has an all- new look. He now has yellow hair, blue eyes and headphones. The idea for his Draglade 2 style was probably inspired by his third color swap in Draglade 1. That's what I think. Draglade is a fighting game, too. Ad the second looks way awesome than the first! You can look it up on YouTube if you want, also. Wiseguy

-DragladeFan
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:23 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131291
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
When I said "ad" I meant "and." Doh My bad. Brick Wall

-DragladeFan
Forum Guest Posted at: 16:26 Jul21 2012 Post ID: 3131292
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I am making a forum post to help my forums gain attention. Eh I will hope my forum gains attention soon! Pray

-DragladeFan
Forgoten_Scars Posted at: 04:16 Jul22 2012 Post ID: 3131413
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
+
You know, if you make an account, you can just edit your posts. You gain a lot of options with a SuperCheats account these days, including the ability to track and advertise your threads.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:14 Jul22 2012 Post ID: 3131542
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Yeah, thank you. Thumbs Up I don't know how to get on my account, though. It says "Valid Captcha Code" or something like that when I try getting on. Brick Wall Can you help me? I haven't been checking the questions much to see if mine's on there. But can you help me, please? Pray Oh, and thank you for reading my forum, Forgoten_Scars. I've been desperate to get someone to notice it. Thank you so much! Applause

-DragladeFan
steelersrock01 Posted at: 18:35 Jul22 2012 Post ID: 3131547
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
+
You've registered your account at http://www.supercheats.com/register.php right? After that all you have to do is click the validation link in your e-mail and you should be good to go.
The Invalid Captcha Code error comes up if your don't enter the Captcha code correctly. This thing:

« Last edited by steelersrock01 on Jul 22nd 2012 »
Forum Guest Posted at: 18:53 Jul22 2012 Post ID: 3131556
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Oh, I thought that was something else. My bad! Doh Thank you! Wiseguy

-DragladeFan
steelersrock01 Posted at: 20:14 Jul22 2012 Post ID: 3131580
steelersrock01
+
+
No problem.
DragladeFan Posted at: 15:16 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131775
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Now I want to know how to make an Avatar. I didn't have time yesterday. Think I want the Yuki Avatar. Is it too late to add it? Just tell me the easiest way to post an Avatar by using tinypic.com, please. Anxious I couldn't copy the Avatar because I wasn't logged onto my own computer account and I didn't want to mess anything up. Brick Wall Please tell me! Pray
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
steelersrock01 Posted at: 15:48 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131786
steelersrock01
+
+
All you have to do is go here http://www.supercheats.com/myaccount/avatar
and paste the direct link to the image.
DragladeFan Posted at: 15:50 Jul23 2012 Post ID: 3131788
DragladeFan
Despicable Me Minion Lover
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Okay. Thank you! Anxious Here's a Draglade 2 video I found on YouTube. Enjoy! BTW, be prepared to be blown away (LOL! Sounds like a wind pun since Yuki's element is Wind). Evil

Click this link for the video:

[video][/video] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7y-6ELk-ZQ

Tell me if Rio (who I found wasn't Hibito on Images) is one of the main characters. I thought he was Hibito because he is on the front cover on the game. Hibito had the biggest picture from the other story characters on the Draglade case (which caused the mix- up). Eh But I'll let you watch the video now. Sorry! Doh Never mind. Rio is unlockable.

« Last edited by DragladeFan on Jul 27th 2012 »
I'm now in love with the little "despicable" Minions from Despicable Me. I saw the second film a few weeks ago and loved it and now I adore the Minions as well. They're too cute! Who doesn't love Minions? And I might not have a new sig and avy up for a while since I'm saving Images to my 3DS Camera. Look on Examiner.com to read what they're saying in the first film's credits.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close