Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Info on the new DBZ game!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
superman4u Posted at: 22:22 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377911
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
noo in gamespot.com and ebgames it said it iwll come out october 18.. so i dont know.. and GOLDEN OOZARU seems to be confirmed hahha.
http://www.piczo.com/TENKAICHI?g=16731766&cr=1..

P.S this type of advertising is ok.. look down its awesome yes...

maybe not its definitly a fake sorry to get ur hopes of high

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
IluvMajinBuu Posted at: 22:32 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 377946
IluvMajinBuu
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I am posotive hfil is in it.{sorry for avertisting}according to a dragonball z site it comes out October18.

R U on Superman?
Tenkaichi 2 demo:coming soon
superman4u Posted at: 23:22 Aug30 2005 Post ID: 378070
superman4u
+
+
yeah.. yes im on sorry for taking so long i was at GC. and can u tell me where u got the HFIL idea from (its ok to advertise stuff like that as long as it doesnt rival SC or have message boards and stuff like that).

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
DBZ_DUDE(help) Posted at: 07:24 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 378446
DBZ_DUDE(help)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah are sure HFIL is in it lluv majinbuu???
Guys visit my and my freinds website and give us ideas in the guestbook heres the name of our website www.piczo.com/DbzTenkaichi?g=949106&cr=2&rfm=y
IluvMajinBuu Posted at: 18:15 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379677
IluvMajinBuu
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I went on the google search engine and typed in"Tenkaichi levels. are u on superman?
Tenkaichi 2 demo:coming soon
superman4u Posted at: 18:35 Aug31 2005 Post ID: 379727
superman4u
+
+
yes im on here.. and what r u talking about?

DBZ_DUDE(help) Posted at: 08:17 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 380582
DBZ_DUDE(help)
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I guess hes saying go on google type in that and youll see HFIL!
Guys visit my and my freinds website and give us ideas in the guestbook heres the name of our website www.piczo.com/DbzTenkaichi?g=949106&cr=2&rfm=y
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 09:43 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 380664
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
I tryed, no HFIL, i went to gamespot and this is what i found out:

The Budokai series of Dragon Ball Z games has been the single bastion of hope for fans of everything DBZ, and it's the strongest franchise Atari has going at the moment. As a result, there's a lot of pressure to keep improving the series, while pumping out a new game every year. At a recent press event, we went hands-on with Tenkaichi, the fourth game in the Budokai series, and it looks like the game will continue the positive trend in the series with bigger stages, new characters, and the same over-the-top action Dragon Ball Z is known for.

One of the biggest changes here lies in the stages where you'll be fighting. The stages are massive this time around, and they're filled with destructible objects, like tanker trucks, buildings, and even mountains. Sometimes, when you destroy one of these objects, you'll find power-ups that can help you out in a fight. In fact, the environments are so large that stealth becomes a viable tactic, since you can find a hiding place to avoid or ambush your opponent. Because the environments are so large, two-player mode is now played with a vertically split screen, where each player has an over-the-shoulder perspective on the action. It's kind of awkward to play a fighting game split-screen, but once you play it, you'll quickly understand why developer Spike chose to present the action this way. There are 11 stages in the game, but some of the stages have to be unlocked with special Z items. That might not sound like a lot, but since you can fight in the air, on the ground, or even underwater, you can bet there will be plenty of variety to the battles.

Although the Budokai games are essentially 3D fighters, the biggest draw in the series has always been the single-player story mode. In Tenkaichi, the dragon universe mode has been replaced by battle gate mode, which is essentially the story mode. There are 18 different battle gates, and each one contains different episodes, with 140 episodes in all. Before and after each battle, you'll see a fully animated and voiced in-game cutscene. Each character has a unique story, and with 15 characters in several different ki forms, there are plenty of story sequences to watch.

The next mode we saw is ultimate battle mode, which is similar to a survival mode you'd find in other fighting games. Here, you can fight 100 ranked fighters. As you play, you can unlock Z items that will give you things like new characters, stages, and power-ups. There are more than 200 Z items in the game, and you can unlock them by playing through the various modes in the game.

World tournament mode is basically a tournament fight that takes place in a smaller arena. You can choose up to eight characters to compete in each elimination tournament, where the point is obviously to beat everyone else in a series of one-on-one fights.

Dueling mode is Tenkaichi's version of versus mode. You can choose from 90 different characters and have a player-versus-player, player-versus-computer, or computer-versus-computer match.

Evolution Z is the item customization mode, and it can be played by one or two players. You can play with the fighters that you've powered up using the Z items you've unlocked. In addition to simply attaching Z items to your characters, you can also fuse multiple items together to create stronger items. For example, instead of taking up two slots with two health +1 and health +2 capsules, you can combine them to create one health +3 capsule that only takes up one slot in your inventory. You can also import customized characters from Budokai 3, or you can import characters from another memory card so that you can pit your customized fighters against your friends' fighters.

The fighting system in Tenkaichi flows a bit more smoothly than in previous Budokai games. In past games, the action would stop for a beam struggle or dragon rush, but this time, all those moves are integrated seamlessly into the fight. It makes the battles move a bit quicker, and it removes the rock-paper-scissors rush system found in Budokai 3. The controls haven't changed much in Tenkaichi, which is a good thing. You can still fly all over the place and send powerful energy blasts at your opponents, and the melee is as fast as ever.

The graphics look sharp and detailed, and although the environments look somewhat flat, they fit the source material just fine. The characters look great, especially when you switch back and forth between their many different ki forms. All the fighters are fully voiced, so you can expect to hear the requisite shouts and screams as the characters blast one another about each stage.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi is shaping up to be another step forward for the series. The new characters and larger stages will give you lots of new content to explore, and the character customization and Z-item collection will give you plenty of incentive to keep fighting. We'll bring you more updates on the next DBZ game before it ships this November
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
superman4u Posted at: 16:37 Sep01 2005 Post ID: 381331
superman4u
+
+
yeah i know all that read it already (lol i searched practically the whole internet on this game).. :P

the saiyan kid Posted at: 18:41 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383829
the saiyan kid
+
+
I heard that there will be fantasy transformations like Frieza in fourth form,cooler having 2nd and 3rd form.
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 18:54 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383846
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Frieza's forth form is his "final form" and i doubt cooler will have his 2nd and 3rd form >_>
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

the saiyan kid Posted at: 18:58 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383851
the saiyan kid
+
+
I mean to say fifth and it's sort right if you don't count his normal form.it would be cool to see cooler's 2nd and 3rd form.
sup.my myspace profile.

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 19:11 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383865
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Frieza's fith form is his "100% final form"
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

superman4u Posted at: 19:17 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383872
superman4u
+
+
yeah so maybe u meant 6th form?

the saiyan kid Posted at: 19:19 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383875
the saiyan kid
+
+
actualy fourth form and fifth are basicly the it's just that Frieza used only 50% of his power thinking it would be enough to finish goku.
sup.my myspace profile.

superman4u Posted at: 19:20 Sep02 2005 Post ID: 383878
superman4u
+
+
yeah exactly.. but it still was considered as a form.. hey saiyan kid.. im going to GC soon

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 09:54 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385028
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
I wonder, since you said "all characters will have all there forms" i wonder if broly has his normal black hair costume and his ss costume, insted of his lss and other form >_>

p.s. who do you think would be a great supermod? i think i would, since i'm a good forum poster like aeshma and i've been here almost as long as aeshma!
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

superman4u Posted at: 10:56 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385155
superman4u
+
+
no not u yet.. and pleasse back on topic.. There are many people who are fit for supermod, and many that are not please dont try to be something that impossible.. just do ur best modding but dont expect to be supermod..

And back on topic.. Yeah i think all of broly forms should be in there since, there are over 90 forms..

the saiyan kid Posted at: 12:47 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385549
the saiyan kid
+
+
so does that mean goku will have 8 forms?
sup.my myspace profile.

superman4u Posted at: 12:52 Sep03 2005 Post ID: 385568
superman4u
+
+
no he will have probably 6 forms.. maybe.. let me see..

ssj,sjj2,ssj3,ssj4,base,kid goku, koiaken..

Yeah about 7 or eight forms..

Displaying Page 13 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 182083

Post Top
Click to close