Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

dragonballs?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

ssj4_I_need_fast Posted at: 07:07 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49095
ssj4_I_need_fast
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I collected all 7 dragonballs and did all the things i had to do to fight brolly. But when i went to the red dot there was kid buu...

one more thing, what shall i choose of the 3 options when i have completed the game with 7 dragonballs?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
killerconnor Posted at: 08:29 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49104
killerconnor
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Be Goku, before you fight Super Buu look north west from where you first fought Vegata to get his capsule.There should be Kebito Kai then jist go to the red dots and when you fight Kid Buu it should be Broly, beat him to get his capsule. Your best choice is the Breakthrough, then the Memories, you can bye the armer or whatever it is for $10,000 at the shop if you want.
The stronger I become the harder it is to controle myself but never the less I will defeat you kakerot.
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 17:00 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49298
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
You can also try getting it this way, it will unlock Uub as well:

BEFORE you fight Kid Buu, you need to Reconfigure/Edit you skill tray. YOU MUST HAVE THE FIRST THREE, the rest are what I used (successfully).

1. Kaioken
2. Super Saiyan
3. Spirit Bomb
4. Kamehameha
5. Z Sword
6. Saiyan Spirit
7. Concentration
DO NOT TRANSFORM HIGHER THAN KAIOKEN DURING YOUR BATTLE WITH KID BUU, OR THIS WON'T WORK!!!!! You need to beat Kid Buu with the "Super Spirit Bomb. When Kid Buu's health gauge is in the yellow, do the Spirit Bomb. YOU MUST WIN THE POWER STRUGGLE AS WELL, OR IT WON'T UNLOCK UUB!!! Provide that you did it right, Goku will be in mid-air, and turn into a Super Saiyan and finish off Kid Buu with the "Super" part of the Spirit Bomb attack. After the battle, provided you did everything as listed above, Dragon Universe will continue. There will be a red dot at the World Martial Arts Tournament. BEFORE you go to the battle, Slowly fly over the islands to the East/right of the tournament. If you find the right one, either Goku will land automatically or a ??? will appear. After the scene there you should have unlocked the S.S.4 capsule. Now go battle Uub. Beat him, and you will unlock him.
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
ss13 Jay Posted at: 11:20 Mar08 2005 Post ID: 89258
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yep i agree or you can just wish for the breakhrough so you get ss4 and more but i say do it that way coz then you get uub and ss4 all in one D.U
DON'T MAKE ME GET MY BLADES OF CHAOS ON YOU!!
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:39 Mar08 2005 Post ID: 89458
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Theres a way to stop messing up this battle,equip on Yakon and don't transform AT ALL!Just use Spirit Bomb and win and Goku will do the usua; Super part of the move.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Mega_Oozaru Posted at: 16:51 Mar08 2005 Post ID: 89614
Mega_Oozaru
Forum GuestMember
+
+
well put
The great Gotenks has now reached Super Sayian 5...Humph...I Guess my attitude changed too...Oh well.
ss13 Jay Posted at: 10:26 Mar09 2005 Post ID: 90018
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why put yakon on coz kid buu can't transform so you're just holding your self back from transforming
Z Warrior Posted at: 10:30 Mar09 2005 Post ID: 90023
Z Warrior
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Good Point....
Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in front of dinosaur skeletons.)
Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die?
Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night.
ss13 Jay Posted at: 10:32 Mar09 2005 Post ID: 90026
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
exactly
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:48 Mar09 2005 Post ID: 90271
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
The point is,if you want to CONTINUSALLY use the Spirit Bomb on Buu,let Yakon drain you down to one Ki guage,then let Kid Buu hit you and youll transform back to normal.Then repeat the progress until Kid Buu dies a sorry death.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
ss13 Jay Posted at: 15:23 Mar09 2005 Post ID: 90311
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
why don't you just stay normal ???
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 22:02 Mar09 2005 Post ID: 90653
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
I guess he doesn't have the skill to beat him unless he's in a transformed state.
ss13 Jay Posted at: 10:10 Mar10 2005 Post ID: 90808
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
yep
t0ms0nic Posted at: 14:34 Mar10 2005 Post ID: 91016
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
What i mean is,you can just keep launching continuous Spirit Bombs to raise Kid Buu's fatigue,then you can use the last one to finish him off without being bothered too much by his guage battle progress.
ss13 Jay Posted at: 16:00 Mar10 2005 Post ID: 91246
ss13 Jay
Forum GuestMember
+
+
oh ok
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 21:30 Mar16 2005 Post ID: 97868
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Nice cover...
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close