Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 rules. READ BEFORE YOU POST, AND IF YOU'VE ALREADY POSTED!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

nintendo_dude Posted at: 09:52 Oct10 2005 Post ID: 460348
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Ok I've had numerous complaints about members in this forum so i'm going to post a list of rules for you to abide to.
1. Don't spam. It's annoying and it gives Mods more posst to delete which takes time. And having your psot deleted is like wasting a post isn't it?
2. Don't flame. Anyone I catch flaming here will be reported to one of the two admins and will be IP banned ASAP.
3. No bumping old topics. My good friend SS4 Baby Vegeta has informed me that many people are bumping old topics. Because of this I am now keeping a very close eye on this forum and anyone I catch bumping old topics will be warned, do it twice in a certain amount of time and I will report you to the admins which means your account will be posibly deactivated.
4. Respect the Mods. All the Mods here are good ones and deserve respect. If I see ANY disrespect to ANY of the Mods I will have your account deactivated or have you IP banned depending on how disrespectful you are.
I hope I make myself clear.
nintendo_dude

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 435822

Post Top
Click to close