Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Who is the ultimate power?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 22:18 Oct20 2005 Post ID: 478463
Hyperwire_2.0
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Ok, let's look at some things:

O.Sheenron was obivously the biggest threat, even Goku and Vegeta fused at SS4 couldn't beat him. But Cell was the most dangerous, he had everyone's moves, that's enough. It also took 3 movies to finally kill Broly. Goku was the first person to go truly Super Sayian in 1000 years or so, but Gohan was the first to EVER truly go SS2. Super Saiyan power is only truly reached by some of the Z warriors and only once did it happen! Every other time, it was close to TSS power, but not the same. Goten and Kid Trunks never truly reached it, but Future Trunks did. Vegeta never reached SS2 until GT, what he really became was a Majin Super Sayian, not Super Sayian 2. Also in the game Trunks goes SS2, but he never did, he became Ultra Super Sayian, just like Vegeta in Budokai 1, he became "Super Vegeta" which he even says when he goes SS2 in B3. Vegeta also skipped SS3, but became SS4 thanks to help from Bulma, but Goku reached Every Super Sayian level up to SS4, but even he said he couldn't beat Cell, it took one hella ****** off Gohan to beat him, but Gohan lost a ton of power after Cell was gone, "He had more power when he faught Cell then the does now!" A quote from Vegeta when Goahn faught Duabura the 1st time. So who is the ultimate power? I say . . . Gohan
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 10:04 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479219
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Gohan?, i think Vegito or Vegeta.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
SS5 vageto Posted at: 16:47 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479643
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 20-Oct-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:Ok, let's look at some things:

O.Sheenron was obivously the biggest threat, even Goku and Vegeta fused at SS4 couldn't beat him. But Cell was the most dangerous, he had everyone's moves, that's enough. It also took 3 movies to finally kill Broly. Goku was the first person to go truly Super Sayian in 1000 years or so, but Gohan was the first to EVER truly go SS2. Super Saiyan power is only truly reached by some of the Z warriors and only once did it happen! Every other time, it was close to TSS power, but not the same. Goten and Kid Trunks never truly reached it, but Future Trunks did. Vegeta never reached SS2 until GT, what he really became was a Majin Super Sayian, not Super Sayian 2. Also in the game Trunks goes SS2, but he never did, he became Ultra Super Sayian, just like Vegeta in Budokai 1, he became "Super Vegeta" which he even says when he goes SS2 in B3. Vegeta also skipped SS3, but became SS4 thanks to help from Bulma, but Goku reached Every Super Sayian level up to SS4, but even he said he couldn't beat Cell, it took one hella ****** off Gohan to beat him, but Gohan lost a ton of power after Cell was gone, "He had more power when he faught Cell then the does now!" A quote from Vegeta when Goahn faught Duabura the 1st time. So who is the ultimate power? I say . . . Gohan
LMFAO! You said Dell, you mean Cell? When you mean the Ultimate do you mean in the game? Vegito, Adult Gohan, or SS4 Goku are the ultimate power. SS4 Gogeta will disappare from the battlefield before you can say "Fusion" lol. That's how fast his Fusion dissolves.
Yawn - what is there to say?
t0ms0nic Posted at: 16:52 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479655
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Got to be Super Buu.He was THE strongest villian of DBZ,with a power level of 500,500,000 Ki,while Kid Buu only had 500,000,000.If only Vegito's Status was added to Super Buu's after being absorbed...he would've been EXTREMLEY powerful.

Super Buu,all in all,for many,many reasons.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 18:29 Oct21 2005 Post ID: 479870
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
On 21-Oct-2005 SS5 vageto said:LMFAO! You said Dell, you mean Cell? When you mean the Ultimate do you mean in the game? Vegito, Adult Gohan, or SS4 Goku are the ultimate power. SS4 Gogeta will disappare from the battlefield before you can say "Fusion" lol. That's how fast his Fusion dissolves.
I'm talking about NON-fusion powers, Gogeta's fusion was 15 minutes, Vegito wasn't even gonna happen, Suprime Kai didn't tell them that is was made to last forever, if he did, the NEVER would have agreed. SS4 Goku, he should have been able to defeat O. Shennron.
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
superman4u Posted at: 09:11 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 481109
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Hmm I will say goku for this one.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
jay da dragon Posted at: 09:19 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 481125
jay da dragon
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Yeah goku he has had the most fights and won most
Y.A.O.B.J.D.D. if you just read that it means You Are Owned By Jay Da Dragon
the saiyan kid Posted at: 20:23 Oct22 2005 Post ID: 482313
the saiyan kid
+
+
goku.
sup.my myspace profile.

http://www.myspace.com/jose...ngartist
SS5 vageto Posted at: 23:47 Oct23 2005 Post ID: 484888
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 21-Oct-2005 Hyperwire_2.0 said:I'm talking about NON-fusion powers, Gogeta's fusion was 15 minutes, Vegito wasn't even gonna happen, Suprime Kai didn't tell them that is was made to last forever, if he did, the NEVER would have agreed. SS4 Goku, he should have been able to defeat O. Shennron.
I thought you were talking about the game. Also you don't know how that would have turned out, Vegeta might have still agreed although he didn't want to in the first place, but was forced to due to Super Buu backing them in a corner.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:38 Oct27 2005 Post ID: 492176
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Really? Ok then, Quick poll!

If Goku and Vegeta knew the the Patora fusion was perminant, do you think they would have agreed to fuse?
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
SS5 vageto Posted at: 04:25 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 492779
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Goku knew it was permanent, but he had to convince Vegeta, but it's Goku who told Vegeta at the very last second that Potara fusion was permanent. In there desperate situations, and Goku's motivating speech that got Vegeta thinking, I think he would have done it anyway.
the great one Posted at: 12:08 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493467
the great one
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Me I say Brolly.
The darkness will consume the good and destroy the light and rule over all
superman4u Posted at: 12:48 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493507
superman4u
+
+
[i][/i]lol. didn't you see it said no POLL lol. I would say yes because vegeta has no control over his actions the people at atari who created him do lol. See yes Atari would make him agree to it anyway because of Bulma, and Trunks.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
the great one Posted at: 13:15 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493541
the great one
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 28-Oct-2005 superman4u said:[i][/i]lol. didn't you see it said no POLL lol. I would say yes because vegeta has no control over his actions the people at atari who created him do lol. See yes Atari would make him agree to it anyway because of Bulma, and Trunks.
Do you know who you tailking to? I say Broly because he is Legendary.
The darkness will consume the good and destroy the light and rule over all
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 13:05 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 495589
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
Look at my post, I said "Quick poll!

If Goku and Vegeta knew the the Patora fusion was perminant, do you think they would have agreed to fuse?"
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
superman4u Posted at: 16:47 Oct29 2005 Post ID: 496142
superman4u
+
+
Yeah I agree

Man SSBV is getting on my nerves. He is deleting every post that I make, and overusing his powers. If he continues to do this, I will tell one of the admins to take away the mod spot. It is really getting on my nerves.

Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 182083

Post Top
Click to close