Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

Unlockable characters 2, Come here if you want to unlock a character.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 17:19 Oct28 2005 Post ID: 493889
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
+
Unlockable: Voice Data
In dragon universe mode, you can unlock 21 original voice data in the bonus section, by using special abilities with the opponents with all the characters. Here are some, please help unlock the others!
voice data 00: goku vs raditz - use kamehameha
voice data 01: piccolo vs raditz - use special beam cannon
voice data 02: tien vs nappa - use ki blast cannon
voice data 03: kid gohan vs nappa - use masenko
voice data 04: krillin vs frieza(third form) - use destructo disk
voice data 05: goku vs frieza(100% full power) - use super saiyen
voice data 06: yamcha vs dr. gero - use senzu bean
voice data 07: piccolo vs cell - use fuse with kami
voice data 08: vegeta vs cell(absorb 17 form) - life more than 2500
voice data 09: vegeta vs cell(perfect form) - use final flash
voice data 10: teen gohan vs goku - use super sayan
voice data 11: teen gohan vs cell(super perfect form) - use father-son kamehameha
voice data 12: vegeta vs majin buu - use final explosion
voice data 13: goku vs majin buu - use super sayan 3
voice data 14: win after time limit passes 60
voice data 15: gohan vs super buu - use elder kai unlock ability
voice data 16: goku vs kid buu - use super spirit bomb
voice data 17: vegeta vs ss4 goku - use super saiyan 4
Voice data 18: SS4 Gogeta vs. Omega Shenron/Earth. Use 100X Big Bang Kamehemeha
voice data 19: broly vs gohan - use gigantic meteor
voice data 20: uub vs goku - use ki cannon

Unlockable: Characters
Broly, Goku (SS4), Gogeta, Gogeta (SS4), and Omega Shenron(With Goku): Before looking for Vegeta for the Vegito Fusion in the Buu saga, look for Hercule right near where Buu absorbed Gohan, then a little SW of the red dot you should find Tien, he is unconscious, then just south of him you’ll find Supreme Kai. He will say he feels a larger force then Majin Buu. Go Fuse and fight Buu. During the final fight instead of fighting Kid Buu, Vegeta will say to go find the larger power and defeat it. Beat Broly to get his capsule. After Goten and Trunks will challenge you to a Fusion fight at the world tournament arena as Gotenks Vs. Gogeta. Instead of fighting him, look for ??? to the NE of the world tournament on one of the small islands. There you should get Goku's SS4 capsule. From there head to West city near the bridge. Talk to Bulma about the Dragon radar. After, head to the world tournament and take on Gotenks. After defeating him you get Gogeta’s Capsule and Omega Shenron will show up. Head to Central City. There you will fuse with SS4 Vegeta and get the SS4 Gogeta capsule. Defeat Omega as SS4 Gogeta to get his capsule. You just got 5 of the hardest unlockables in the game on your second time through with Goku.

Bardok: In the beginning of DU fly over to Raditz's spaceship, you should see ???. Enter it to get him.

Broly: To get the Legendary Super Saiya-jin, on your second time through as goku, before fighting buu as vegito, go to where you see buu absorbing gohan, after the cutscene, DON'T GO ANYWHERE, and look for a '???', and you'll talk to hercule, then, go to the desert, and you'll have a cutscene with tien, then look at the desert again, and talk to supreme kai, then go fight buu, and defeat him, then, insted of fighting kid buu, you'll fight broly insted, and after that, you'll get a chance to unlock SSJ Gogeta (goku, fusion) for goku!.

Captain Ginyu: Beat Captain Ginyu in Dragon Universe mode with Goku.

Cell: Defeat Cell in Dragon Universe mode with Teen Gohan.

Cell JR: In Dragon Arena, Fight with a level 36 character, fight a level 66 character, choose a stage, then, hopefully, piccolo will break-in, beat him to get cell jr.

Android 16: Do krillian’s DU a 2nd time. This time instead of stopping at the Namak saga, it will continue into the cell games saga. As soon as it starts, head to the world tournament arena. Just north of there will be Android 16. He asks that you bring him to someone who can fix him. Take him to Bulma in West City and you get his capsule.

Android 17: : Beat Android 17 in Dragon Universe mode with Piccolo.

Android 18: Complete Dragon Universe mode with Krillin.

Cooler:
Most Important in unlocking Cooler, is this: Not only do you need to beat Goku's Dragon Universe, you need to have beaten Vegeta's Dragon Universe as well. That being said, here we go: Using Goku's Dragon Universe, you need to get to the point where you have beaten Frieza and there are three red dots on the map. Go to the red dot DIRECTLY BELOW where you fought Frieza,...and beat S.S. Vegeta. After the battle, go to the red dot in/near the middle of the screen. This will trigger the "Cooler Sequence". When you beat him, he will become unlocked. Although he can be fought by other characters, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO UNLOCK HIM!!!
NOTE: After you defeat Cooler, another event will be in the same place. BEFORE going to this battle, and AFTER you talk to "Metal" Cooler, search north of his space ship. If you find the right spot, you will unlock the "Metal" version of Cooler (the "Cooler's Space Ship" capsule).

Dabura: Defeat Dabura in Dragon Universe mode with adult Gohan

Dr. Gero: Defeat Dr. Gero in Dragon Universe mode with Yamcha.

Fat buu: Play through dragon universe with Goku.

Frieza: Defeat Frieza in Dragon Universe mode with Goku.

Future Trunks: Complete Dragon Universe mode with Vegeta.

Gogeta (ssj2, goku) : After beating Broly In Dragon Universe Mode, Defeat Gotenks At The World Tournament Arena.

Gogeta (ssj4, vegeta) : In Vegeta's second DU, go to the ice island before fighting buuhan (gohan absorbed) then continue DU, but you won't fight kid buu, and before fighting broly, go to the chain of islands, on one of them, you should have a conversation with king kai and goku, then go fight broly, then, go to baba's palace, look around for either a 'Plains' or a '???' and talk to bulma, then go to capsule corp, then go to the red dot, fight SSJ 4 Goku, but defeat him as a SSJ 4, then you get SSJ 4 Gogeta (vegeta)

Gogeta Capsule: For goku, be on his second or third DU, then, before fighting buu as vegito, go to the 'Deserts' talk to kabitoshin, then continue DU, anbd eventually, you get to fight gotenks as gogeta, defeat gotenks to get gogeta (goku), for vegeta, be oin his second DU, before fighting buu as vegito, go to ice island, then continue DU, and you will get to fight gotenks as gogeta, defeat gotenks to get gogeta (vegeta)

Gotenks: Getting Gotenks takes a while their are two versoins for him. One is Trunks and the other is Gotens. Buying the skill is complete random just enter and leave the shop until it you see it. Remember their is one for Trunks and one for Gotenks.

Gohan: Complete Dragon Universe mode with Teen Gohan.

Goten: Defeat Goten in Dragon Universe mode with Gohan.

Great Saiyaman: Complete Dragon Universe mode with Adult Gohan.

Hercule: In Piccolo's DU after Piccolo Talks in the “Sky” about Majin Buu being able to sense them. Head to the dessert near Baba’s Palace. There you will find Hercule alone. After, go to central City and talk to Videl to get hercule’s capsule.

Kid Buu: Defeat Kid Buu in Dragon Universe mode with Goku.

Kid Goku: Complete Dragon Universe mode with Broly.

Kid Trunks: Defeat Majin Buu in Dragon Universe mode with Vegeta.

Kibitoshin (supreme kai + kabito):
Use Gohan's Dragon Universe for AT LEAST the second time. Fullfill the "Supreme Kai Requirements" and then beat Kid Buu (with Gohan). DO NOT GO TO FIGHT BROLY!!! Go to Central City, and then head West (to the coastline). Find the "Forest" event on one of the islands, and you will unlock the Kibitoshin Fusion after the scene there.

Majin Buu: Defeat Majin Buu in Dragon Universe mode with Goku.
Omega Shenron: In Goku DU, after beating Brolly for second time a new red dot will appear, go there to fight ultimate villain, Omega Shenron, beat to unlock, also you will SSJ4 fusion.

Recoome: Defeat Recoome in Dragon Universe mode with Goku

Saibamen: In Dragon Arena, Fight till nappa Breaks in. Beat him and get the Saibamen capsule.

Super Buu: Defeat Super Buu in Dragon Universe mode with Goku

Supreme Kai: After defeating Goten, Visit Bulma in West city then Videl in the Plains area A little NE of Goku’s house or south of grandpa Gohan’s. After you talk to Videl Fight her in another “Plains” area NW of West City. It will then jump to Gohan Talking about Piccolo and Krillin being turned to stone, ignore that for the time being and head the NE of the continent and use R1 to search for Vegeta near some mountains. Talk to him then head back to Babadi’s Spaceship and fight Dabura (or if you want head for the mountains Goku fought Vegeta at and find Videl again and get the “Videl’s Kiss” Capsule for Great Saiyaman). In the same spot as Dabura fight Majin Vegeta. After, head to central city (the city in the central of the map right next to a large lake) and hit R1 again to search for Supreme Kai. Talk to him and gain his capsule.

Teen Gohan: Complete Dragon Universe mode with Kid Gohan

Trunks: Complete Dragon Universe mode with Vegeta.

Young Trunks: Defeat Majin Buu in Dragon Universe mode while playing with Vegeta.

Uub: When fighting kid buu, have these equippted:

Kamehameha
Kaioken
SSJ 1
SSJ 2
Spirit Bomb

Then fight kid buu, then when his health is in the red, then use the spirit bomb (not at SSJ1 or SSJ2!!!) and win the stugle, then, after beating kid buu, continue DU, and you'll fight uub, beat him to get him,

Vegeta: Play through dragon universe with Goku.

Vegito (Goku): Defeat Super Buu as Goku in Buu's Body in DU.

Videl: In Adult Gohan's Dragon Universe talk to her at the Southern Islands, after beating Goten, and she will be unlocked.

SS4 Vegeta and Vegeta’s SS4 Gogeta Capsule: In Vegeta's 2nd DU, as soon as Vegeta is resurrected after Fat Buu, go to muscle tower on the ice island. There you will automatically talk to kibitoshin about Broly. Then go fuse and fight Buu at the dot. As you go to fight kid Buu Goku will instead send you to find and kill Broly. Once you can move, instead of flying to Broly, fly around the chain of islands to the SE. Here you will see a event with Vegeta complaining about Goku while King Kai makes it so Goku can here Vegeta complain. After that go kill Broly. After Broly, Vegeta will sense a new power but it's not evil. instead of heading to the new dot to the south, go talk to piccolo at kami's tower, he will question him. After, go towards Baba’s palace. in a "plains" area you will talk to Bulma about Goku turning ss4. Then she tells you to go home (West City) for a surprise. She gives you the SS4 capsule. Now go beat Goku at the red dot to the south. If you beat SS4 Goku, you will get Vegeta’s capsule for SS4 Gogeta! .
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Riku994 Posted at: 16:44 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 498455
Riku994
Post Likes: 0
+
+
I know how to unlock saibamen BUT HE IS TOOOOO HARD!

Good bye everyone, it's been fun!

Special thanks to ED_, superman4u, and Cross Stinger

Credit for the Siggy goes to shadow slayer
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 20:38 Oct30 2005 Post ID: 498712
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Well i was, i think, level 13-16 when i was facing videl.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

I.P.Freely Posted at: 14:07 Nov16 2005 Post ID: 521118
I.P.Freely
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Do you know how to get 100% full power for frieza
Name:Jack
friend code: 4081 3139 4211

I AM CURRENTLY:ON
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 17:37 Nov18 2005 Post ID: 523846
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Either Buy It In The Capsule Shop, Or Look For It In The Namek Saga In Goku's DU.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

super sayian brolly Posted at: 01:54 Nov20 2005 Post ID: 526382
super sayian brolly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i cant get cell jr. no matter how hard i try can someone help
superman4u Posted at: 13:11 Nov20 2005 Post ID: 526654
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
You get him in Dragon Arena.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 14:54 Nov20 2005 Post ID: 526713
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Yeah, Just Try Fighting A Level 66 Character With A Level 36 Character, Oh And I'm Going To Delete All Spam Posts, As In, The Ones At The Top.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

super sayian brolly Posted at: 15:04 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 536722
super sayian brolly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
who is Oozaru
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 18:53 Nov27 2005 Post ID: 536959
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Oozaru, is what a saiyan transforms into, in can only happen, if a saiyan/half-saiyan looks into a full moon, it's like a giant rampaging monkey.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

the_ff_master Posted at: 11:09 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540292
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
SS 4 Why did you delete my posts?! They were NOT spam, I was just pointing things out! I have a right to report you again as you won't stop deleting my posts, however. One reason stops me: You gave warning. Which is a very good improvement as you are supposed to make a post when you delete posts/close topic/delete them.
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I?m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 21:03 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 541319
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Well, you want new members to see us fighting?, if they do, they'll probley fight with others to, Besides, off-topic posting is spam.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

super sayian brolly Posted at: 18:16 Dec04 2005 Post ID: 547187
super sayian brolly
Forum GuestMember
+
+
ok im sry i keep doing this but what are baba crystal movies and i still havent gotten cell jr is there somthing wrong with my game and if not is there a certain character i need to fight.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted at: 19:02 Dec04 2005 Post ID: 547231
Hyperwire_2.0
+
+
The Movies? There are three
1. The Budokai 2 intro with Japanese singing
2. Same as above, no singing
3. The Budokai 3 intro

As for Cell Jr, look up. Break-in are pretty much random, if you want a percentage, I'd say 99% of battles no break in, 1% yes break in.
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
the_ff_master Posted at: 13:05 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 556618
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hyperwire, where ou been? Long time no see dude!
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I?m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

superman4u Posted at: 17:22 Dec10 2005 Post ID: 557007
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
I know dude. Welcome back. Now back on topic.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
rs_lord Posted at: 22:06 Dec21 2005 Post ID: 577386
rs_lord
+
+
... ss4 and ff master remind me of me and gogo, lmfao(except we just like fighting!!!).
man there have been lots of topics deleted, but why?
Opinion is a bioch ; O
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 21:02 Dec22 2005 Post ID: 579765
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
*Update* I updated the list, i will add how to get SSJ 4 Gogeta (goku) later on.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

viperflame3 Posted at: 20:08 Dec27 2005 Post ID: 586036
viperflame3
Forum GuestMember
+
+
how do u exactly find brolly in gokus secon du in tried to lokk evey where but i could noit find so be sufspifect[i][/i][b][/b][size=12][/size]
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted at: 21:05 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 589165
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
+
+
Broly: To get the Legendary Super Saiya-jin, on your second time through as goku, before fighting buu as vegito, go to where you see buu absorbing gohan, after the cutscene, DON'T GO ANYWHERE, and look for a '???', and you'll talk to hercule, then, go to the desert, and you'll have a cutscene with tien, then look at the desert again, and talk to supreme kai, then go fight buu, and defeat him, then, insted of fighting kid buu, you'll fight broly insted, and after that, you'll get a chance to unlock SSJ Gogeta (goku, fusion) for goku!.
[b]
EPIC BATTLE!

Displaying Page 1 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close