Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3

brolly

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

viperflame3 Posted at: 09:34 Dec28 2005 Post ID: 586861
viperflame3
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
were u get brolly on gokus second playthrough i look eveywere sp plz be supcific sorry for spelling viperflame3
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
superman4u Posted at: 23:43 Dec29 2005 Post ID: 589449
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
+
Umm, I forgot really. I suggest you to look in the first topic of these forums (its pinned). I also so suggest you looking at Xybers walkthrough. I unlocked everyone without a problem. So I don't think you will have one either. XD.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
timiscool Posted at: 16:21 Jan15 2006 Post ID: 616937
timiscool
Forum GuestMember
+
+
when u are at majin buu season fight fat buu and majin vageta but don't fight super buu instead go down near majin buu's spaceship
and look around and u should find mountains and if u go to it it will be supream kai and will say i sense a much stronger energy than buu. Then go to the red dot and instead of kid buu it will be broly[b][/b]
Zatch Bell Posted at: 20:02 Jan15 2006 Post ID: 617210
Zatch Bell
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Broly: To get the Legendary Super Saiya-jin, on your second time through as goku, before fighting buu as vegito, go to where you see buu absorbing gohan, after the cutscene, DON'T GO ANYWHERE, and look for a '???', and you'll talk to hercule, then, go to the desert, and you'll have a cutscene with tien, then look at the desert again, and talk to supreme kai, then go fight buu, and defeat him, then, insted of fighting kid buu, you'll fight broly insted, and after that, you'll get a chance to unlock SSJ Gogeta (goku, fusion) for goku!.
DBZ WARRIOR Posted at: 01:01 Mar27 2006 Post ID: 762368
DBZ WARRIOR
+
+
Check my walkthrough....or e-mail me: [email protected]
Death is but a door, Time is just a window,...I'll be Back!!!!!
Displaying Page 1 of 1

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close